Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

SHFREE64 in case anyone missed my post yesterday.
Saw it and appreciated it, Ogie. Thank you.

Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Good for you. Looks like sacrificing the banter is paying off. :)
Bahahaha, GFY!
That's what I said, Good For You!

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, sir. Back in Jersey?
Yup, here all week, try the veal!
Thats why I was trying to set up a meet this week.
Long stretch on the road after...
I'm still good for Wednesday.
OK, we'll plan on it then.  If Fishy can get his sack back, maybe he'll grace us with his company.
I just told the Mrs again, "remember that I will be going out on Wednesday" and she grunted. I guess that means we're set.

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, sir. Back in Jersey?
Yup, here all week, try the veal!
Thats why I was trying to set up a meet this week.
Long stretch on the road after...
I'm still good for Wednesday.
OK, we'll plan on it then.  If Fishy can get his sack back, maybe he'll grace us with his company.
I just told the Mrs again, "remember that I will be going out on Wednesday" and she grunted. I guess that means we're set.
Like a Tim the Tool-Man grunt?

Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?

11 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
            3/37.25

10 Gurkha Warpig  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
          10/26.50
 9  La Antiguedad by My Father  Toro Gordo  (6.0 x 60)
           5/34.50
 8  Alec Bradley Nica Puro  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
          10/34.99
 7  SOA Clubhouse Edition  KG-9  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
           5/27.50
 6  Obsidian White Noise  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
         10/24.99
 5  Drew Estate Smoking Monk IPA  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
          5 Pack/24.50
 4  E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
        10/29.99
 3  Cabaiguan Guapos RX Robusto  (5.2 x 50)
         5/29.99
 2  Padilla 1932   Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
        10/39.99
 1  Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate   Piramide Fine  Belicoso  (6.0 x 52)
         5/36.00

Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Exactly.  Where'd you disappear to?

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, sir. Back in Jersey?
Yup, here all week, try the veal!
Thats why I was trying to set up a meet this week.
Long stretch on the road after...
I'm still good for Wednesday.
OK, we'll plan on it then.  If Fishy can get his sack back, maybe he'll grace us with his company.
I just told the Mrs again, "remember that I will be going out on Wednesday" and she grunted. I guess that means we're set.
With Fishy having fallen silent, I'm assuming he hasn't gotten his pants back...

Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Just as long as the bending over is minimal ;)  GMornin Mark!

Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Just as long as the bending over is minimal ;)  GMornin Mark!
You're saying you'd be more comfortable on your knees?  Morning Shaun!!

Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Exactly.  Where'd you disappear to?
Workaference, and fixin' to spool up some more, so drag on without me.

Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Exactly.  Where'd you disappear to?
Workaference, and fixin' to spool up some more, so drag on without me.
And I thought you'd be taking President's day to finish up the bathroom.

Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Just as long as the bending over is minimal ;)  GMornin Mark!
You're saying you'd be more comfortable on your knees?  Morning Shaun!!
Neither is preferred ;)

12 Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
           10/25.00

[...]

good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7