CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: 2/12/2016  (Read 16581 times)

Threebean

Re: 2/12/2016
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2016, 09:54:40 PM »

Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
Guess so.  Hope you get a good cigar in over the weekend as well.
Too cold to smoke outside. Next Tues we're supposed to get back to 50s. Next Wed were supposed to herf. Not looking likely to get anything in before then.
Not even a commute smoke?  70's here this weekend, in case you were wondering.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2016, 09:58:42 PM »

Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
Too cold to smoke outside. Next Tues we're supposed to get back to 50s. Next Wed were supposed to herf. Not looking likely to get anything in before then.
We're supposed to be below 0°F with the wind. Feels like 13° as I write this.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2016, 10:14:03 PM »

I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!

Threebean

« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2016, 10:16:31 PM »

I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!
Sounds like a great plan, BD.  Having some old fashioned stove top popcorn myself. Allow me to recommend some Boars Head grated parmesan cheese with your preference of spices mixed in to sprinkle on top.

Threebean

« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2016, 10:19:14 PM »

What can I say, move to Texas.  I'd suggest you buy TxDave's house when he puts it on the market, but he lives in commietown.  I'm in Williamson County, where so far at least the commies have yet to take over.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2016, 10:23:39 PM »

What can I say, move to Texas.  I'd suggest you buy TxDave's house when he puts it on the market, but he lives in commietown.  I'm in Williamson County, where so far at least the commies have yet to take over.
Give them time. They'll infiltrate.

Threebean

« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2016, 10:27:46 PM »

Give them time. They'll infiltrate.
Oh yeah, they've already started with the schools.  A guy at work has a daughter who got into big trouble because she put a banana peel on another kid's seat, and he sat on it. She's been accused of bullying.  WTF! 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2016, 10:37:17 PM »

Sounds like a great plan, BD.  Having some old fashioned stove top popcorn myself. Allow me to recommend some Boars Head grated parmesan cheese with your preference of spices mixed in to sprinkle on top.
That sounds good..  I'm using a little Kernel Seasons for popcorn White Cheddar which is pretty good.

Threebean

« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2016, 10:50:08 PM »

That sounds good..  I'm using a little Kernel Seasons for popcorn White Cheddar which is pretty good.
That stuffs not bad.  I have the jalapeno one.  But good grated parm with italian seasonings, sage, paprika, and a little pepper/garlic something to give it a kick is the way to go.  If you've recently cooked bacon and saved the grease, a dollop of that in with the oil is a nice touch, too.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2016, 11:00:07 PM »

That stuffs not bad.  I have the jalapeno one.  But good grated parm with italian seasonings, sage, paprika, and a little pepper/garlic something to give it a kick is the way to go.  If you've recently cooked bacon and saved the grease, a dollop of that in with the oil is a nice touch, too.
When I was a kid, we used to put bacon grease on our baked potatoes...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2016, 11:09:19 PM »

Didn't realize I logged on to the food network.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2016, 11:09:50 PM »

Did Fishy get to have his balls back for Wednesday?

Threebean

« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2016, 11:15:06 PM »

Did Fishy get to have his balls back for Wednesday?
You taking bets?  It's a complicated formula with almost infinite permutations.  If he made the last one, I'm going with no for this one, especially if a CFest weekend is thrown into the mix.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2016, 11:15:21 PM »

Just tater's and popcorn...

Threebean

« Reply #179 on: February 12, 2016, 11:15:59 PM »

Instead of Rachel Ray you get BD in an apron.  And only an apron.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13