Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
Guess so.  Hope you get a good cigar in over the weekend as well.
Too cold to smoke outside. Next Tues we're supposed to get back to 50s. Next Wed were supposed to herf. Not looking likely to get anything in before then.
Not even a commute smoke?  70's here this weekend, in case you were wondering.

Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
Guess so.  Hope you get a good cigar in over the weekend as well.
Too cold to smoke outside. Next Tues we're supposed to get back to 50s. Next Wed were supposed to herf. Not looking likely to get anything in before then.
Not even a commute smoke?  70's here this weekend, in case you were wondering.
We're supposed to be below 0°F with the wind. Feels like 13° as I write this.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!

I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!
Sounds like a great plan, BD.  Having some old fashioned stove top popcorn myself. Allow me to recommend some Boars Head grated parmesan cheese with your preference of spices mixed in to sprinkle on top.

Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
Guess so.  Hope you get a good cigar in over the weekend as well.
Too cold to smoke outside. Next Tues we're supposed to get back to 50s. Next Wed were supposed to herf. Not looking likely to get anything in before then.
Not even a commute smoke?  70's here this weekend, in case you were wondering.
We're supposed to be below 0°F with the wind. Feels like 13° as I write this.
What can I say, move to Texas.  I'd suggest you buy TxDave's house when he puts it on the market, but he lives in commietown.  I'm in Williamson County, where so far at least the commies have yet to take over.

[...]
Give them time. They'll infiltrate.

[...]
Oh yeah, they've already started with the schools.  A guy at work has a daughter who got into big trouble because she put a banana peel on another kid's seat, and he sat on it. She's been accused of bullying.  WTF!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!
Sounds like a great plan, BD.  Having some old fashioned stove top popcorn myself. Allow me to recommend some Boars Head grated parmesan cheese with your preference of spices mixed in to sprinkle on top.
That sounds good..  I'm using a little Kernel Seasons for popcorn White Cheddar which is pretty good.

I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!
Sounds like a great plan, BD.  Having some old fashioned stove top popcorn myself. Allow me to recommend some Boars Head grated parmesan cheese with your preference of spices mixed in to sprinkle on top.
That sounds good..  I'm using a little Kernel Seasons for popcorn White Cheddar which is pretty good.
That stuffs not bad.  I have the jalapeno one.  But good grated parm with italian seasonings, sage, paprika, and a little pepper/garlic something to give it a kick is the way to go.  If you've recently cooked bacon and saved the grease, a dollop of that in with the oil is a nice touch, too.
[...]

When I was a kid, we used to put bacon grease on our baked potatoes...

Didn't realize I logged on to the food network.

Did Fishy get to have his balls back for Wednesday?

Did Fishy get to have his balls back for Wednesday?
You taking bets?  It's a complicated formula with almost infinite permutations.  If he made the last one, I'm going with no for this one, especially if a CFest weekend is thrown into the mix.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Didn't realize I logged on to the food network.
Just tater's and popcorn...

Didn't realize I logged on to the food network.
Instead of Rachel Ray you get BD in an apron.  And only an apron.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13