CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: 1/26/2016  (Read 18316 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/26/2016
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2016, 09:37:44 AM »

We have a Team Building Retreat all day tomorrow and that is probably why I have a headache.   Dumb bastards just don't get it, we are not a team and we don't want to retreat!
Bring some cigars and have a herf...that will do wonders for the team.
But there is NO TEAM
Clearly!  So you have to build one!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2016, 09:38:07 AM »

We have a Team Building Retreat all day tomorrow and that is probably why I have a headache.   Dumb bastards just don't get it, we are not a team and we don't want to retreat!
But there is NO TEAM
Fuk'n joke of a facilitator (just someone from another office that does not know shit) sent out an email requesting everyone send her "something about themselves that nobody would know" to play a game, yeah I know the game learned it the Dale Carnegie course they shoved up our ass about 15 years ago.  I of course ignored the email and yesterday got a nastygram as to my not replying and I needed to do that before lunch today.  OK, I responded, venture to say I will get a follow-up nastygram.   

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2016, 09:38:32 AM »

But there is NO TEAM
Don't want one and don't need one.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2016, 09:42:20 AM »

Damn, it is getting colder here not warmer!  Was 50 when I came to work and 48 now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2016, 09:44:07 AM »

But there is NO TEAM
Our so called "Team" of 7 took a vote and it was 6-1 against a retreat and the 1 is a kid about 23 fresh out of college.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2016, 09:47:52 AM »

But there is NO TEAM
Fuk'n joke of a facilitator (just someone from another office that does not know shit) sent out an email requesting everyone send her "something about themselves that nobody would know" to play a game, yeah I know the game learned it the Dale Carnegie course they shoved up our ass about 15 years ago.  I of course ignored the email and yesterday got a nastygram as to my not replying and I needed to do that before lunch today.  OK, I responded, venture to say I will get a follow-up nastygram.
So what did you submit?
That you like cigars (the kind that simple country boys like), that you collect toenail clippings, that you virtually hang out with characters named Bean, The Mayor, LTG, CG, Oy, Fishy and a bunch of Daves?  That you can't wait to escape Commieville?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2016, 09:48:42 AM »

But there is NO TEAM
So what did you submit?
That you like cigars (the kind that simple country boys like), that you collect toenail clippings, that you virtually hang out with characters named Bean, The Mayor, LTG, CG, Oy, Fishy and a bunch of Daves?  That you can't wait to escape Commieville?
Transgender ;D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2016, 09:48:47 AM »

But there is NO TEAM
Our so called "Team" of 7 took a vote and it was 6-1 against a retreat and the 1 is a kid about 23 fresh out of college.
See, the teamwork is working already, uniting against a common challenge.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2016, 09:49:42 AM »

But there is NO TEAM
So what did you submit?
Transgender ;D
That will work.  So what do they have to call you at the retreat?  Eunice?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2016, 09:49:47 AM »

CG must be on a posting Hiatus.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2016, 09:50:46 AM »

But there is NO TEAM
So what did you submit?
Transgender ;D
That will work.  So what do they have to call you at the retreat?  Eunice?
Hoping to get  sensitivity training instead of a retreat.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2016, 09:51:29 AM »

Damn, it is getting colder here not warmer!  Was 50 when I came to work and 48 now.
And we're working up to 40 from 26.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2016, 09:56:24 AM »

DOW   +132

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2016, 10:01:00 AM »

Good morning, guys. Interesting but not interested in today's cigarpage deal.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2016, 10:16:56 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Yes, best for you to stay away from sharp objects.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16