Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/26/2016
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2016, 05:58:19 AM »

The Old Two-Turd-Tuesday!
I think all the retailers gave up on selling cigars.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/26/2016
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2016, 06:36:28 AM »

The snow must have everyone sleeping late this morning!

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2016, 06:50:48 AM »

The snow must have everyone sleeping late this morning!
Not really, althoughhstill extra sore getting up.

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2016, 06:51:06 AM »

Morning Chip.

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2016, 07:02:31 AM »

Good morning boys! Bit of extra time needed today to get to my office, still tough out there off the main roads

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2016, 07:03:55 AM »

Morning TexDave...when you finally get in the office.

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2016, 07:04:31 AM »

Morning FishtailinFishy.

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2016, 07:05:44 AM »

The Old Two-Turd-Tuesday!
I think all the retailers gave up on selling cigars.
Sad but true.

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2016, 07:23:21 AM »

The Old Two-Turd-Tuesday!
I think all the retailers gave up on selling cigars.
Almost no deals this month and the only thing I can think of is that they sell lots of gift cards to be given for Christmas gifts and they are holding off on real deals until people use a high % of them.

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2016, 07:24:15 AM »

Morning TexDave...when you finally get in the office.
Morning Sore Dave, here and have been for 35 minutes.

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2016, 07:24:26 AM »

The Old Two-Turd-Tuesday!
I think all the retailers gave up on selling cigars.
Almost no deals this month and the only thing I can think of is that they sell lots of gift cards to be given for Christmas gifts and they are holding off on real deals until people use a high % of them.
But that 20% is burning a hole in my pocket.

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2016, 07:24:38 AM »

Good morning boys! Bit of extra time needed today to get to my office, still tough out there off the main roads
Morning Fish

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2016, 07:28:34 AM »

The Old Two-Turd-Tuesday!
I think all the retailers gave up on selling cigars.
Almost no deals this month and the only thing I can think of is that they sell lots of gift cards to be given for Christmas gifts and they are holding off on real deals until people use a high % of them.
But that 20% is burning a hole in my pocket.
I actually have quite a few things in my cart to use that on.  Another box of CyB corona's, those Espinosa Laranja from the jam, San Lotano Bull Robusto box (+/- $47 with discount) and a  couple of other small jam quantities.

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2016, 07:35:16 AM »

The Old Two-Turd-Tuesday!
I think all the retailers gave up on selling cigars.
Almost no deals this month and the only thing I can think of is that they sell lots of gift cards to be given for Christmas gifts and they are holding off on real deals until people use a high % of them.
But that 20% is burning a hole in my pocket.
I actually have quite a few things in my cart to use that on.  Another box of CyB corona's, those Espinosa Laranja from the jam, San Lotano Bull Robusto box (+/- $47 with discount) and a  couple of other small jam quantities. .
Very nice cartfull

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2016, 07:39:31 AM »

The Old Two-Turd-Tuesday!
I think all the retailers gave up on selling cigars.
Almost no deals this month and the only thing I can think of is that they sell lots of gift cards to be given for Christmas gifts and they are holding off on real deals until people use a high % of them.
But that 20% is burning a hole in my pocket.
I actually have quite a few things in my cart to use that on.  Another box of CyB corona's, those Espinosa Laranja from the jam, San Lotano Bull Robusto box (+/- $47 with discount) and a  couple of other small jam quantities. .
Very nice cartfull
Better get you some more of those CyB's and some of those Bulls, damn good deal at today's prices on those bulls.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16