Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2016, 06:02:58 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Just remember, a modern man has no use for a gun. The New York Times said so.
Lot more guns than newspapers being sold these days
Modern man has no use for a 500 HP car.
Or that ultimate tool of subjugation and repression, the penis.
2-4-6-8, let's all subjugate!

« Reply #241 on: January 20, 2016, 06:03:04 PM »

Dow recovered some late  closing at -249
ONLY lost 250.....a better day......sheesh.

« Reply #242 on: January 20, 2016, 06:09:10 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Just remember, a modern man has no use for a gun. The New York Times said so.
Lot more guns than newspapers being sold these days
Modern man has no use for a 500 HP car.
Or any extra money or savings....ask Bernie.

« Reply #243 on: January 20, 2016, 06:10:11 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Just remember, a modern man has no use for a gun. The New York Times said so.
Lot more guns than newspapers being sold these days
Modern man has no use for a 500 HP car.
Or that ultimate tool of subjugation and repression, the penis.
Soon to be banned as well.... :-\

« Reply #244 on: January 20, 2016, 06:11:12 PM »

Finally getting to sit down with a nice Perdomo ESV.

« Reply #245 on: January 20, 2016, 06:11:17 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Just remember, a modern man has no use for a gun. The New York Times said so.
Lot more guns than newspapers being sold these days
Modern man has no use for a 500 HP car.
Or that ultimate tool of subjugation and repression, the penis.
Soon to be banned as well.... :-\
I thought it already had been banned.

« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2016, 06:11:53 PM »

Finally getting to sit down with a nice Perdomo ESV.
You been working or prepping for the storm?

« Reply #247 on: January 20, 2016, 06:34:33 PM »

Finally getting to sit down with a nice Perdomo ESV.
You been working or prepping for the storm?
Little bit of both.  Got gas in the car and for the blower, checked on parents, some more stuff to take in from outside.  Luckily always prepared with cigars, beer and whiskey.

« Reply #248 on: January 20, 2016, 06:35:26 PM »

Upstate got some flurries this afternoon.

« Reply #249 on: January 20, 2016, 06:47:17 PM »

Upstate got some flurries this afternoon.
Boy said it was 25 degrees when he went to work this morning in Pawleys Island.

« Reply #250 on: January 20, 2016, 07:04:35 PM »

Finally getting to sit down with a nice Perdomo ESV.
You been working or prepping for the storm?
Little bit of both.  Got gas in the car and for the blower, checked on parents, some more stuff to take in from outside.  Luckily always prepared with cigars, beer and whiskey.
I am a little low on cigars  ;) but good on beer and whiskey.

« Reply #251 on: January 20, 2016, 07:07:20 PM »

Finally getting to sit down with a nice Perdomo ESV.
You been working or prepping for the storm?
Little bit of both.  Got gas in the car and for the blower, checked on parents, some more stuff to take in from outside.  Luckily always prepared with cigars, beer and whiskey.
I am a little low on cigars  ;) but good on beer and whiskey.
...and ammo.

« Reply #252 on: January 20, 2016, 07:14:27 PM »

Finally getting to sit down with a nice Perdomo ESV.
You been working or prepping for the storm?
Little bit of both.  Got gas in the car and for the blower, checked on parents, some more stuff to take in from outside.  Luckily always prepared with cigars, beer and whiskey.
I am a little low on cigars  ;) but good on beer and whiskey.
...and ammo.
One can never have enough ammo!  But in reality I don't hoard ammo because it gets old.  I generally just keep what I might use in a year or less.

« Reply #253 on: January 20, 2016, 07:21:59 PM »

Finally getting to sit down with a nice Perdomo ESV.
You been working or prepping for the storm?
Little bit of both.  Got gas in the car and for the blower, checked on parents, some more stuff to take in from outside.  Luckily always prepared with cigars, beer and whiskey.
I am a little low on cigars  ;) but good on beer and whiskey.
...and ammo.
One can never have enough ammo!  But in reality I don't hoard ammo because it gets old.  I generally just keep what I might use in a year or less.
About enough to fuel a Latin-American insurrection?

« Reply #254 on: January 20, 2016, 07:28:39 PM »

Finally getting to sit down with a nice Perdomo ESV.
You been working or prepping for the storm?
Little bit of both.  Got gas in the car and for the blower, checked on parents, some more stuff to take in from outside.  Luckily always prepared with cigars, beer and whiskey.
I am a little low on cigars  ;) but good on beer and whiskey.
...and ammo.
One can never have enough ammo!  But in reality I don't hoard ammo because it gets old.  I generally just keep what I might use in a year or less.
About enough to fuel a Latin-American insurrection?
I really don't keep that much around other than extra .22 LR because it is still so hard to get.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19