Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

« Reply #225 on: January 20, 2016, 05:31:02 PM »

I was spared for another day. More meetings and layoffs tomorrow. 200 IT folks in all.

My team was specifically told to be in the office tomorrow.
Holy crap that is a lot of folks, we will keep our fingers crossed for you.
Getting humped on Hump Day.
Indeed.  Spreading it out over multiple days is all class, too.
Oh yeah that is real text book management  for sure.  Idiots!

« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2016, 05:31:05 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.

« Reply #227 on: January 20, 2016, 05:32:37 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
What'd you get again?
Ruger AR 556

« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2016, 05:34:48 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
What'd you get again?
He got one of them evil assault rifles, cause he's an angry person clinging to his guns and his religion.

Well, his guns anyway.
Had to look twice thought that was Golf spewing

« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2016, 05:36:00 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?

« Reply #230 on: January 20, 2016, 05:37:53 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.

« Reply #231 on: January 20, 2016, 05:38:57 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
What'd you get again?
He got one of them evil assault rifles, cause he's an angry person clinging to his guns and his religion.

Well, his guns anyway.
Had to look twice thought that was Golf spewing
You couldn't detect the sarcasm?

« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2016, 05:45:05 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Just remember, a modern man has no use for a gun. The New York Times said so.

« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2016, 05:45:32 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
What'd you get again?
He got one of them evil assault rifles, cause he's an angry person clinging to his guns and his religion.

Well, his guns anyway.
Had to look twice thought that was Golf spewing
You couldn't detect the sarcasm?
  ;)

« Reply #234 on: January 20, 2016, 05:46:07 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Just remember, a modern man has no use for a gun. The New York Times said so.
Lot more guns than newspapers being sold these days

« Reply #235 on: January 20, 2016, 05:47:41 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Ask any Democrat

« Reply #236 on: January 20, 2016, 05:50:05 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Ask any Democrat
Not any Democrat. There are some Democratic gun nuts.  I happen to know two of them personally.

« Reply #237 on: January 20, 2016, 05:58:29 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Just remember, a modern man has no use for a gun. The New York Times said so.
Lot more guns than newspapers being sold these days
Modern man has no use for a 500 HP car.

« Reply #238 on: January 20, 2016, 05:59:40 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Just remember, a modern man has no use for a gun. The New York Times said so.
Lot more guns than newspapers being sold these days
Modern man has no use for a 500 HP car.
Correct, that is not enough he needs 650 HP now

« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2016, 06:00:52 PM »

Afternoon frozen smokers.  Home with my new bullet thrower.
Back from a quick run to Cabela's for ammo. Just a few boxes to tide me over until the bulk ammo arrives..
You getting the ammo by the pallet?
When I can afford a pallet, bet on it.
Or the new handy reusable container you can bury as part of your bunker complex.
What bunker complex would that be, nosy?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the info out.  By some proposed reckonings I'd have an arsenal with my three bricks of .22's.
Just remember, a modern man has no use for a gun. The New York Times said so.
Lot more guns than newspapers being sold these days
Modern man has no use for a 500 HP car.
Or that ultimate tool of subjugation and repression, the penis.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19