« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2016, 11:55:28 AM »

I am getting hungry and still an hour till lunch time.
Gonna get some Mongolian Grill?
Get it?  Hungary.  Mongolia.  Isn't that clever?
:(
no, this is clever:
 "Spain slipped on Greece, got Hungary and ate Turkey - Can you spell that in 4 letters?"
that
DING, DING, DING!

« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2016, 11:57:57 AM »

How scary is this?

10% OF COLLEGE GRADS THINK JUDGE JUDY IS ON THE SUPREME COURT

Judith Sheindlin, a television entertainer and former family court judge, is believed to be a member of the Supreme Court of the United States of America by ten percent of college graduates.

The poll, conducted by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni in August 2015 but released in January 2016, concluded from the 1,000 surveyed that college graduates “are alarmingly ignorant of America’s history and heritage.”
Not scary. The press has been running these kinds of stories for centuries, and the country hasn't completely fallen apart yet.

What's the percentage of guys here who can name all the justices that ARE on the court?

Lessee...there's Anthony Kennedy, Ruth Ginsburg, John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, David Souter, that Italian guy, a hispanic woman named Elena something, and...that's what I got, offhand.
I'll try.  Clarence Thomas, Antonin Scalia, and the commies.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/20/2016
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2016, 11:58:27 AM »

[...]

that pretty much covers it.

« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2016, 11:58:54 AM »

[...]

Correct Mr. Bean, give that man a donut!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/20/2016
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2016, 11:59:13 AM »

headed to the dentist and home from there.  y'all have a good afternoon!

« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2016, 12:01:09 PM »

headed to the dentist and home from there.  y'all have a good afternoon!
I've got my appointment for tomorrow at 6:15 pm.

« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2016, 12:01:18 PM »

[...]

Mmmmm....dooooooonnnnnnuts.

« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2016, 12:02:24 PM »

headed to the dentist and home from there.  y'all have a good afternoon!
Later SS

« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2016, 12:06:42 PM »

I'm working from the house today, yesterday was so brutal, it knocked me out.
so i think I've done enough. can't smoke at home, inside the house, so I am thinking
go sit on the leather recliner couch, and watch the HD TV in the basement.  If I turn on the
electric fireplace, and pour myself some cognac, everything should be OK.
Does that sound like a plan, Oh yeah and a blue-ray of Jurassic World with 7.1 sound....
Time to clock out....  tomorrow boys...

« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2016, 12:16:46 PM »

I'm working from the house today, yesterday was so brutal, it knocked me out.
so i think I've done enough. can't smoke at home, inside the house, so I am thinking
go sit on the leather recliner couch, and watch the HD TV in the basement.  If I turn on the
electric fireplace, and pour myself some cognac, everything should be OK.
Does that sound like a plan, Oh yeah and a blue-ray of Jurassic World with 7.1 sound....
Time to clock out....  tomorrow boys...
Sounds like a fine plan to me, Enjoy!

« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2016, 12:22:41 PM »

MARKET SNAPSHOT: Oil rout fuels another stock-market selloff

DOW    -501
S&P     - 61

« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2016, 12:27:15 PM »

I'm working from the house today, yesterday was so brutal, it knocked me out.
so i think I've done enough. can't smoke at home, inside the house, so I am thinking
go sit on the leather recliner couch, and watch the HD TV in the basement.  If I turn on the
electric fireplace, and pour myself some cognac, everything should be OK.
Does that sound like a plan, Oh yeah and a blue-ray of Jurassic World with 7.1 sound....
Time to clock out....  tomorrow boys...
You definitely got all the right pieces in place, enjoy.

« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2016, 12:46:37 PM »

The sort of dumbasses I have to work with, two of them going to lunch on the elevator with me and said they were going to Chipolte, I said No Thanks!  They said it is nice there now without the long line to wait......

« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2016, 01:00:05 PM »

The sort of dumbasses I have to work with, two of them going to lunch on the elevator with me and said they were going to Chipolte, I said No Thanks!  They said it is nice there now without the long line to wait......
The line moved to the bathroom.

« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2016, 01:00:13 PM »

The sort of dumbasses I have to work with, two of them going to lunch on the elevator with me and said they were going to Chipolte, I said No Thanks!  They said it is nice there now without the long line to wait......
The line forms an hour later at the toilet.