« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2016, 09:42:20 AM »

V Day at the Page

All boxes and 5 GONE at the opening
Don't think this will tempt Biebs refrozen buying freeze.
Certainly not but I did really like the Warped La Hacienda
I saw a deal on those somewhere recently but never tried one so did not give it much thought, can't remember where it was though.
I would say to jump on that deal if you see it again.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/19/2016
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2016, 09:42:55 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, Shaun, Scott, BD.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/19/2016
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2016, 09:45:12 AM »

Good mornin botl!
Morning CG, warmed up there yet?
Fuk no - balmy 0 deg on the way to work today.  Should be 32 on Sat tho!
Although there's this:

FRIDAY: An area of low pressure moves through the southern states this week and winds up to our south on Friday. The air in place in our area will likely be cold enough to support snow late Friday afternoon and into the evening, assuming the low tracks close enough to us to provide precipitation (most models currently suggest this is the case, although model confidence will probably be higher over the next couple of days, versus now). The high is 35.

SATURDAY: Precipitation likely continues through most of the day, again, assuming current model projection on the general track of the storm are correct. The question is what exactly we get.

Some models suggest a change to rain for a time early in the day as the storm draws warm air into the region from the mild ocean. A change back to snow would appear reasonable in this scenario, as the storm pulls away from us to the northeast and colder air rushes in behind it.

However, there is also a scenario that keeps the storm a hair farther off the coast, preventing the influx of mild air and keeping us in mainly snow throughout most of this Friday-Saturday event; this would add-up to a major snowstorm.
All they're mentioning about the weather patterns around here are "Very real possibility of a major snow event Friday & Friday night".  no mention of rain or more than freezing temps.  bastiges.

« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2016, 09:48:20 AM »

V Day at the Page

All boxes and 5 GONE at the opening
Don't think this will tempt Biebs refrozen buying freeze.
Certainly not but I did really like the Warped La Hacienda
I saw a deal on those somewhere recently but never tried one so did not give it much thought, can't remember where it was though.
I would say to jump on that deal if you see it again.
I will look for it tonight.

« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2016, 09:48:59 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, Shaun, Scott, BD.
Morning SS

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2016, 09:53:24 AM »

Morning Sam.

« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2016, 09:56:11 AM »

4.5 hours and that one CLE is still there, amazing! ::)

« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2016, 09:57:16 AM »

Mayor must  have taken going back to work serious, has not even shown his face since the flip.

« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2016, 09:58:30 AM »

Oil is cratering and the DOW is +106

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2016, 09:59:46 AM »

4.5 hours and that one CLE is still there, amazing! ::)
There are some other nice choices there to finish out your order

« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2016, 10:03:05 AM »

4.5 hours and that one CLE is still there, amazing! ::)
There are some other nice choices there to finish out your order
Those CLE corona's are all I really want off there and just buying another item that I don't much need for the 17% .   Not sure if the Undercrowns are eligible or not but they are not that great of prices anyway.   I was throwing in the FdLA's which are a good price and eligible but I don't need them as I have quite a few.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/19/2016
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2016, 10:05:20 AM »

Well, it only took me a year and a half, but I finally ordered a new TV.  It was more than I wanted to pay, but it seemed like a good deal and had everything I wanted.  This weeks Best Buy ad has a Samsung UN60JU7090FXZA for $999.99.  Even thou at the time, there was no reviews, so I blindly bought it, relaying on Samsung being a good brand.  What I finally decided I wanted was 60", 4k, 4k UHD Upscaling, 3D, Motion Rate 240, Quad-Core Processor, and Smart Features.  It sounded like a lot of features for the price.  Now people are posting reviews (allot of good reviews, and some not so good.)  They are saying that this is a special tv released for the Super Bowl sale.  The bad is, sound is ok, but I sort of expected that.  And the other is, they are saying the screen is not made by Samsung and is a cheaper screen made by Sharp.  Of course, if I wanted the better features, than we're talking, what, $1,800 and up.  Anyway, it's coming now, so that's that at the moment.

When I clicked the make purchase button, my phone immediately rang.  It was a call stating that my credit card was being used fraudulently.  It scared the hell out of me.  I checked to make sure I was on the correct website, and I had made sure it was a secure (Lock) on the website before purchase.  I called my credit card company and check to see what was going on.  It turns out that my credit card company had various flags that go off is fraud is suspected.  Mine was, 1. A store that I had never used my credit card. 2. Larger amount than normal (I guess they are used to only seeing $14 5 packs of cigars), 3. Electronics.  Even thou it was sort of a pain in the ass, I appreciate the added security.

Well, that's the weekend tv story.

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/19/2016
« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2016, 10:07:18 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, Shaun, Scott, BD.
Hi Sam....!  I hope you had a wild and crazy weekend...!

« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2016, 10:08:16 AM »

JR Special

Today only, pick up a bundle of Lucero for just $29.95! Save over 50% on these affordable, yet top-quality Nicaraguan smokes. Order today, before they're gone for good!

« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2016, 10:08:32 AM »

Morning BD