« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2016, 11:48:48 AM »

"Grizzly Adams"  Dan Haggarty, dead at 74.
Not a good week for staying above the carpet....

« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2016, 11:56:31 AM »

Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?

« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2016, 11:59:43 AM »

Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?

« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2016, 12:01:21 PM »

Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?
Does logic have a scent?

« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2016, 12:09:39 PM »

Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?
Does logic have a scent?
CNS, not detectable by females

« Reply #200 on: January 15, 2016, 12:14:08 PM »

Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?
Does logic have a scent?
CNS, not detectable by females
And apparently, it also helps cover cigar smoke. ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2016, 12:19:11 PM »

Pizza, Pizza!  I have to say that for fast food pizza, Little Caesar's deep dish pizza is pretty good.

« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2016, 12:27:12 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2016, 12:30:12 PM »

Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2016, 12:31:24 PM »

Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?
Does logic have a scent?
I couldn't tell you.  There's no logic in my household...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #205 on: January 15, 2016, 12:33:34 PM »

Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Sorry, my wife wanted me to suck the dust off of the bathroom light bulbs....  So yeal, I got that going.

« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2016, 12:34:59 PM »

Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Because you referred to Little Caesar's as pizza. Tsk, tsk.

« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2016, 12:35:40 PM »

Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Sorry, my wife wanted me to suck the dust off of the bathroom light bulbs....  So yeal, I got that going.
Hopefully she's going to return the favor.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2016, 12:36:46 PM »

It doesn't look like much is going on, other then the mash....  I don't know why, but I still like that Xikar Ashtray Can....  That thing would be great for some one that chews tobacco in the house.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2016, 12:38:10 PM »

Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Sorry, my wife wanted me to suck the dust off of the bathroom light bulbs....  So yeal, I got that going.
Hopefully she's going to return the favor.
Yes, and I'm going to hold my breath until it happens...!