« Reply #255 on: July 10, 2014, 01:19:56 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!

Indeed. Already enough anti tobacco sentiment in this country. Don't need the infighting among botls.

Guess I'm too out of the loop to even know what the hell you guys are talking about...
Consider yourself lucky

Okay, but ya don't have to be a bitch about it.
What the fuck do you mean by that?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #256 on: July 10, 2014, 01:22:14 PM »

Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Howdy, Dusy Dave. And all!

Afternoon, Ken. What say you, sir?

« Reply #257 on: July 10, 2014, 01:22:42 PM »

Good afternoon gentlemen
Afternoon Fred
Scott,  Do you actually like Warheads or just like that avi?
Both, I've smoked them and like them and I like their banding and packaging. A bit gimmicky I'll grant you but I like it
day shift loves gimmicky!

It's daytime so it's ok to say you bought the Pudgy Monsters. You can delete the post this evening.
If they aren't original cigars before a re-blend, GFY  :P
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #258 on: July 10, 2014, 01:24:29 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!

Indeed. Already enough anti tobacco sentiment in this country. Don't need the infighting among botls.

Guess I'm too out of the loop to even know what the hell you guys are talking about...
Consider yourself lucky

Okay, but ya don't have to be a bitch about it.
What the fuck do you mean by that?
There, that's better......
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #259 on: July 10, 2014, 01:25:01 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!

Indeed. Already enough anti tobacco sentiment in this country. Don't need the infighting among botls.

Guess I'm too out of the loop to even know what the hell you guys are talking about...
Consider yourself lucky

Okay, but ya don't have to be a bitch about it.
What the fuck do you mean by that?

Needs no explanation... or maybe it does.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #260 on: July 10, 2014, 01:32:46 PM »

EIGHTEEN ?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #261 on: July 10, 2014, 01:37:11 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
Indeed Ken! What shiny new toy are you buying today?
I bought 50 LT Ninfas, and a box of 50 Tat Petite Cazadores yesterday. The My father samplers are a great deal IMO. May have to bite!

« Reply #262 on: July 10, 2014, 01:39:09 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
Indeed Ken! What shiny new toy are you buying today?
I bought 50 LT Ninfas, and a box of 50 Tat Petite Cazadores yesterday. The My father samplers are a great deal IMO. May have to bite!
Get 2 and use 'catsrule' Ken, solid deal...$5.53/cigar
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #263 on: July 10, 2014, 01:41:48 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
Indeed Ken! What shiny new toy are you buying today?
I bought 50 LT Ninfas, and a box of 50 Tat Petite Cazadores yesterday. The My father samplers are a great deal IMO. May have to bite!

Picked up some nifties myself yesterday. Now just have to find some more space to put them. Backup cooler already full. Guess I need to smoke more. heh.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #264 on: July 10, 2014, 01:44:08 PM »

Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Howdy, Dusy Dave. And all!

Afternoon, Ken. What say you, sir?
Ha, just laughing at all of the "crazy" antics of the Cigarbanter members! how, about you Steve?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #265 on: July 10, 2014, 01:47:52 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
Indeed Ken! What shiny new toy are you buying today?
I bought 50 LT Ninfas, and a box of 50 Tat Petite Cazadores yesterday. The My father samplers are a great deal IMO. May have to bite!
Get 2 and use 'catsrule' Ken, solid deal...$5.53/cigar
Shaun, it's already in the cart, and ready for launch! $66.37, total. I was going to go and count how many my father cigars I have, and them mentally justify getting 12 more. Fuck-it! Why look. The more the merrier!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #266 on: July 10, 2014, 01:48:44 PM »

Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Howdy, Dusy Dave. And all!

Afternoon, Ken. What say you, sir?
Ha, just laughing at all of the "crazy" antics of the Cigarbanter members! how, about you Steve?

It's all good. Apparently, my biggest issue is where I'm going to store all the smokes I'm buying... Small potatoes.

« Reply #267 on: July 10, 2014, 01:49:17 PM »

[...]
With MFs, no reason to not have more!

« Reply #268 on: July 10, 2014, 01:49:46 PM »

Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Howdy, Dusy Dave. And all!

Afternoon, Ken. What say you, sir?
Ha, just laughing at all of the "crazy" antics of the Cigarbanter members! how, about you Steve?

It's all good. Apparently, my biggest issue is where I'm going to store all the smokes I'm buying... Small potatoes.
Time for one of the 120qt coolerdors?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #269 on: July 10, 2014, 01:52:30 PM »

Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Howdy, Dusy Dave. And all!

Afternoon, Ken. What say you, sir?
Ha, just laughing at all of the "crazy" antics of the Cigarbanter members! how, about you Steve?

It's all good. Apparently, my biggest issue is where I'm going to store all the smokes I'm buying... Small potatoes.
Time for one of the 120qt coolerdors?

Wineador?!? May need that link GolfinDave had to do some "invest"igating. Think TrueDog just got one too.