« Reply #285 on: January 08, 2016, 04:16:07 PM »

Boy #1 has an interview in Maryland today, should hear from him after 4 or so on how it went.  Fingers crossed for him.

This the one who asked about how the lottery tickets worked?
Nope, that's the younger one.

...and it's the youngest boy at UGA and a daughter at Clemson? Guess the elder son has already graduated?
Oldest son finishing PhD at Georgia (28), daughter (26) gainfully employed at Johns Hopkins, preparing to go back to school but on her own dime.  Youngest (20) junior year in ME at Clemson.

Looks like I scrambled that one up. :o Some fine higher education your associated with...
Hopefully in a couple of years, I can start mooching off of them....

Well, I'm sure you had something to do with their success, so lets say "return on investment."  ;)

Mooching is for deadbeats
Well, I did pay for it.... :'(
I just feel I have a solid deadbeat textbook to follow, thanks to both old and new banters.

« Reply #286 on: January 08, 2016, 04:17:31 PM »

Think I'm going to be checking out with CommieDave and OnTheRagBiebs today.  This five day work week is a bitch!
I may not be that far behind yuz. Gotta get a smoke in while the temps are above freezing.
Got that La Boheme ready to go?
Not sure if I'm going with that one or a Matilde Oscuro Corona.
Like that one as well.  Did I give you both or just the Matilde?
I bought the La Boheme. You gifted me the Matilde.
That's right, without coordinating, we both bought La Boheme's that night in Somerville.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/8/2016
« Reply #287 on: January 08, 2016, 04:18:29 PM »

You gotta be close to picking out a road smoke, Sam. What cha got?
Murcielago to end the work week with.  almost went with a GH #5 Corojo, but decided to take that home and smoke it this weekend sometime with a glass of scotch.  something about the corojo flavor and a good single malt.

Sounds good. Been mulling over the idea of a Nica Rustica and some bourbon myself.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/8/2016
« Reply #288 on: January 08, 2016, 04:19:56 PM »

You gotta be close to picking out a road smoke, Sam. What cha got?
Murcielago to end the work week with.  almost went with a GH #5 Corojo, but decided to take that home and smoke it this weekend sometime with a glass of scotch.  something about the corojo flavor and a good single malt.
Old or new Murcielago?
Old.  bought 2 boxes of the old ones when they were selling out.  still have a few left.

« Reply #289 on: January 08, 2016, 04:21:13 PM »

I'm outta here! Decided on the Duran cigar. If I like it, I'll buy more and share at the next NJ herf.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/8/2016
« Reply #290 on: January 08, 2016, 04:22:06 PM »

Boy #1 has an interview in Maryland today, should hear from him after 4 or so on how it went.  Fingers crossed for him.
where in MD?
He was in Frederick
Definitely an up and coming city in MD.  a lot of businesses seem to be locating there.  He should make sure of where he lands for housing as commute times from certain areas there are brutal.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/8/2016
« Reply #291 on: January 08, 2016, 04:22:09 PM »

I'm outta here! Decided on the Duran cigar. If I like it, I'll buy more and share at the next NJ herf.

Have a good one, Antnee
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/8/2016
« Reply #292 on: January 08, 2016, 04:22:28 PM »

I'm outta here! Decided on the Duran cigar. If I like it, I'll buy more and share at the next NJ herf.
Sweet!  Enjoy!  have a great weekend.

« Reply #293 on: January 08, 2016, 04:23:14 PM »

"Affluenza" mom doesn't like jail conditions....forgot to ask for the upgrade I guess.

"Couch, 48, who appeared in a yellow jail jumpsuit Friday, was arraigned on a charge of hindering apprehension of a fugitive. She told the judge she understood the charges against her.

Her bond is set at $1 million; a bond reduction hearing is set for Monday.

After the arraignment, which lasted less than 10 minutes, Tarrant County Sheriff Dee Anderson said that Couch has complained about jail conditions, saying it was too bright to sleep.

Anderson said he told her, "It's a jail, not a resort.""
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/8/2016
« Reply #294 on: January 08, 2016, 04:24:03 PM »

You gotta be close to picking out a road smoke, Sam. What cha got?
Murcielago to end the work week with.  almost went with a GH #5 Corojo, but decided to take that home and smoke it this weekend sometime with a glass of scotch.  something about the corojo flavor and a good single malt.

Sounds good. Been mulling over the idea of a Nica Rustica and some bourbon myself.
Had my hand on a NR for the ride home, but also put it into the take home bag along with a couple of those Bueno Vistas.  I'm not giving up on them as the 1st one smoked pretty well.

« Reply #295 on: January 08, 2016, 04:24:33 PM »

Boy #1 has an interview in Maryland today, should hear from him after 4 or so on how it went.  Fingers crossed for him.
where in MD?
He was in Frederick
Definitely an up and coming city in MD.  a lot of businesses seem to be locating there.  He should make sure of where he lands for housing as commute times from certain areas there are brutal.
You mean just like the rest of us?  lol
We'll put first things first and see if he gets an offer.

« Reply #296 on: January 08, 2016, 04:25:25 PM »

You gotta be close to picking out a road smoke, Sam. What cha got?
Murcielago to end the work week with.  almost went with a GH #5 Corojo, but decided to take that home and smoke it this weekend sometime with a glass of scotch.  something about the corojo flavor and a good single malt.
Old or new Murcielago?
Old.  bought 2 boxes of the old ones when they were selling out.  still have a few left.
You and TexDave.

« Reply #297 on: January 08, 2016, 04:27:25 PM »

You gotta be close to picking out a road smoke, Sam. What cha got?
Murcielago to end the work week with.  almost went with a GH #5 Corojo, but decided to take that home and smoke it this weekend sometime with a glass of scotch.  something about the corojo flavor and a good single malt.
Old or new Murcielago?
Who's tried the new?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/8/2016
« Reply #298 on: January 08, 2016, 04:28:03 PM »

You gotta be close to picking out a road smoke, Sam. What cha got?
Murcielago to end the work week with.  almost went with a GH #5 Corojo, but decided to take that home and smoke it this weekend sometime with a glass of scotch.  something about the corojo flavor and a good single malt.
Old or new Murcielago?
Old.  bought 2 boxes of the old ones when they were selling out.  still have a few left.
You and TexDave.
Good company to keep.

« Reply #299 on: January 08, 2016, 04:28:38 PM »

Good travels Mr. Mayor.