« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2016, 09:01:13 AM »

« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2016, 09:02:06 AM »

Wow, Larry Storch is still alive. Loved F-troop as a kid.
Yea, but "Schneider" isn't... :-\
Had to look that on up.  One Day at A Time fan, eh?
No, just happened to catch it while flipping through channels yesterday.

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2016, 09:02:36 AM »

Morning Bean and YellowStar.  Good Friday to ya.
GMornin Dave!  SFW: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--c8_vC45H--/y1n9wbjxxepizp6i9tv2.gif
LMAO!  I think I saw Tony do that to someone at the CI Herf House.
...While cooking their food.
I thought my burger tasted a little musky, but I didn't want to complain.

« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2016, 09:03:25 AM »

« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2016, 09:04:06 AM »

Morning Bean and YellowStar.  Good Friday to ya.
GMornin Dave!  SFW: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--c8_vC45H--/y1n9wbjxxepizp6i9tv2.gif
LMAO!  I think I saw Tony do that to someone at the CI Herf House.
...While cooking their food.
I thought my burger tasted a little musky, but I didn't want to complain.
Should have stuck with the pork roll.

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2016, 09:05:19 AM »

Another major turd extravaganza at the Page, rotten apple did not fall far from the tree!

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2016, 09:07:18 AM »

Ok offering at the Page.  Only 8 "sold out" out of the gate.
If you haven't tried them, I think the La Boheme is a nice cigar.

« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2016, 09:07:32 AM »

Morning Bean and YellowStar.  Good Friday to ya.
GMornin Dave!  SFW: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--c8_vC45H--/y1n9wbjxxepizp6i9tv2.gif
Why the fuk do I get that good morning greeting?
Bahaha, it was just too funny to share - not directly towards you  :D

« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2016, 09:09:23 AM »

Another major turd extravaganza at the Page, rotten apple did not fall far from the tree!
Are we going to average our ratings again today?
I don't care for them, but a lot of the review leaders are high on many of the Aging Room.

« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2016, 09:09:26 AM »

Ok offering at the Page.  Only 8 "sold out" out of the gate.
If you haven't tried them, I think the La Boheme is a nice cigar.
I think I happen to have one with me today.

Edit: If it's warm enough after work, I'll smoke that one.

« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2016, 09:11:32 AM »

Another major turd extravaganza at the Page, rotten apple did not fall far from the tree!
Are we going to average our ratings again today?
I don't care for them, but a lot of the review leaders are high on many of the Aging Room.
I've had a handful of the Aging Room cigars. They've all been quality construction but not in my flavor profile.

« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2016, 09:11:51 AM »

Morning Bean and YellowStar.  Good Friday to ya.
GMornin Dave!  SFW: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--c8_vC45H--/y1n9wbjxxepizp6i9tv2.gif
LMAO!  I think I saw Tony do that to someone at the CI Herf House.
...While cooking their food.
I thought my burger tasted a little musky, but I didn't want to complain.
Should have stuck with the pork roll.
I think that IS what Tony calls it.

« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2016, 09:12:57 AM »

Morning Bean and YellowStar.  Good Friday to ya.
GMornin Dave!  SFW: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--c8_vC45H--/y1n9wbjxxepizp6i9tv2.gif
LMAO!  I think I saw Tony do that to someone at the CI Herf House.
...While cooking their food.
I thought my burger tasted a little musky, but I didn't want to complain.
Should have stuck with the pork roll.
I think that IS what Tony calls it.
I certainly do.

« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2016, 09:15:08 AM »

Morning Bean and YellowStar.  Good Friday to ya.
GMornin Dave!  SFW: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--c8_vC45H--/y1n9wbjxxepizp6i9tv2.gif
LMAO!  I think I saw Tony do that to someone at the CI Herf House.
...While cooking their food.
I thought my burger tasted a little musky, but I didn't want to complain.
Should have stuck with the pork roll.
I think that IS what Tony calls it.
Unfortunately it's a consensus of one.

« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2016, 09:16:19 AM »

Another major turd extravaganza at the Page, rotten apple did not fall far from the tree!
Are we going to average our ratings again today?
I don't care for them, but a lot of the review leaders are high on many of the Aging Room.
I've had a handful of the Aging Room cigars. They've all been quality construction but not in my flavor profile.
I like them well enough, but I'm not sure these prices are that great.