Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Fuk'n hair dryer time, just  can't get away from that Bastige thing.
Shave the hair off, no need for a dryer then.  if not for your hair, then some good shooters earplugs should do the trick.
Not my damn hair - Warden, how about I just get rid of her ;D
That's an option I suppose.  not specifically from personal history mind you, but i have found from talking to a lot of people, that that solution never seems to go well though.  May still want to consider the ear plugs.  probably cheaper in the long run.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Sweet!  Just got the word we're closing at noon!  19 more minutes!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Merry Christmas Eve Dad
Right back at ya Tr...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Cigar Christmas - by Bad Dad

Twiss the night before, the night before Christmas.
And all throught the house, not a sound could be heard,
not even from Petey my pet little bird..?

And to my surprise, a bang at the door,
the postman was here to bring me my score.

It wasn't a fox, or even my socks,
it was a box of cigars that I had been waiting for.

My Park Avenue Torpedos, gee they were big,
will they fit in my humidor, is there room to give..?

My wife hovered above me as I tried and I pulled,
to add the torpedos, to a humidor that was full.

I moved and arranged till finially they fit.
Afraid of the comments from that naggy ol' bitch.

But a Christmas Miracel I was about to be instore
as my wife actually said, "You need another humidor."
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ok, outta here,  Merry Christmas all!

Sweet!  Just got the word we're closing at noon!  19 more minutes!
Good for you!!!  Enjoy the rest of your day.

Cigar Christmas - by Bad Dad

Twiss the night before, the night before Christmas.
And all throught the house, not a sound could be heard,
not even from Petey my pet little bird..?

And to my surprise, a bang at the door,
the postman was here to bring me my score.

It wasn't a fox, or even my socks,
it was a box of cigars that I had been waiting for.

My Park Avenue Torpedos, gee they were big,
will they fit in my humidor, is there room to give..?

My wife hovered above me as I tried and I pulled,
to add the torpedos, to a humidor that was full.

I moved and arranged till finially they fit.
Afraid of the comments from that naggy ol' bitch.

But a Christmas Miracle I was about to be instore
as my wife actually said, "You need another humidor."
A fine poem there, Dad.  A man of many talents to be sure.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Cigar Christmas - by Bad Dad

Twiss the night before, the night before Christmas.
And all throught the house, not a sound could be heard,
not even from Petey my pet little bird..?

And to my surprise, a bang at the door,
the postman was here to bring me my score.

It wasn't a fox, or even my socks,
it was a box of cigars that I had been waiting for.

My Park Avenue Torpedos, gee they were big,
will they fit in my humidor, is there room to give..?

My wife hovered above me as I tried and I pulled,
to add the torpedos, to a humidor that was full.

I moved and arranged till finially they fit.
Afraid of the comments from that naggy ol' bitch.

But a Christmas Miracle I was about to be instore
as my wife actually said, "You need another humidor."
A fine poem there, Dad.  A many of many talents to be sure.
Based on a true story.  I never thought I'd hear my wife say, "You need to get another humidor..."  haha

[...]

Good work Dad mine always says I need to stop buying because my human for will not hold anymore.
[...]

I told her about you buying a plastic container for your cigars and she said, "I've got one of those you can use...!"  I said, "It's not the humidor, it's filling another one with a $1,000 or $2,000 worth of cigars.  I just don't understand her.  If I put the toilet paper on backwards she has a fit.

Merry Christmas - Ho! Ho! Ho!
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

Mornin fellas!  Sitting at the B&M enjoying my first FFP.  How is everyone this morning?
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

Merry Christmas - Ho! Ho! Ho!
CeffinB! How the hell are ya?!

Merry Christmas - Ho! Ho! Ho!
CeffinB! How the hell are ya?!
Hey Cam!  Back amongst the bantering again?
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

Merry Christmas - Ho! Ho! Ho!
CeffinB! How the hell are ya?!
Hey Cam!  Back amongst the bantering again?
Yes sir, had to take a break while I got life in order.  Got married a few months back, but we have been putting all of our money to a house and such, so I couldn't be enabled by all of you se guys!  How's life?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11