Is the mash serious with 601 Steels at $5 per? Good lord.
I think I just completed my last cigar shopping for the year. Those new Padillas better be good or I'll be pissed... More than usual.

Is the mash serious with 601 Steels at $5 per? Good lord.
I think I just completed my last cigar shopping for the year. Those new Padillas better be good or I'll be pissed... More than usual.
Went with the Luchadors, since I got some Diesels last month. Glad to see the Whack-a-Deal has stopped that only showing you the first number of the price nonsense. Not that I hit anything, but that was just stupid.

Howdy, LSU and LTG
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Good looking out with that free ship code.
Only passing on for Ogie, since he's not around. Still trying to decide between the Diesel coronas or the Luchadors, myself.
What?  Not the Bueso's?

I keep hoping for one good jam deal to get the FS.

If lurking Ogie would you have a CI FS code?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/freesh512
Thanks Golf, sure does not look like the Jam is going to produce anything!
Got some Papas Fritas up now.  ...still in the old tins!

Is the mash serious with 601 Steels at $5 per? Good lord.
I think I just completed my last cigar shopping for the year. Those new Padillas better be good or I'll be pissed... More than usual.
Went with the Luchadors, since I got some Diesels last month. Glad to see the Whack-a-Deal has stopped that only showing you the first number of the price nonsense. Not that I hit anything, but that was just stupid.
Yeah, nothing there tempted me either.

Afternoon Dave.  You get a dusting of snow last night?

I keep hoping for one good jam deal to get the FS.

If lurking Ogie would you have a CI FS code?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/freesh512
Thanks Golf, sure does not look like the Jam is going to produce anything!
Got some Papas Fritas up now.  ...still in the old tins!
Speaking of which, they had a tin on the whack a mole for $17.50.

I keep hoping for one good jam deal to get the FS.

If lurking Ogie would you have a CI FS code?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/freesh512
Thanks Golf, sure does not look like the Jam is going to produce anything!
Got some Papas Fritas up now.  ...still in the old tins!
And still grossly over priced!

Howdy, LSU and LTG
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Good looking out with that free ship code.
Only passing on for Ogie, since he's not around. Still trying to decide between the Diesel coronas or the Luchadors, myself.
Almost went with the Diesel coronas too but I really can't afford them right now.
CI would have you believe you can't NOT afford them, but that may just be corporate hype. ;)
Ya think?
At $7.50 for 10 diesels they are correct unless you don't smoke cigars

UPS delivered last night after I went to bed ::) and left me a large brown box on the porch.  My MF Fathers Day Goft Boxes from the Biz were enclosed, very nice!
What the hell time did you go to bed?!?
8:30

Howdy, LSU and LTG
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Good looking out with that free ship code.
Only passing on for Ogie, since he's not around. Still trying to decide between the Diesel coronas or the Luchadors, myself.
Almost went with the Diesel coronas too but I really can't afford them right now.
CI would have you believe you can't NOT afford them, but that may just be corporate hype. ;)
Ya think?
At $7.50 for 10 diesels they are correct unless you don't smoke cigars
I was gonna take the $20 discount when I used the gift card. You can't subtract $20 on both ends. Sheesh.

Howdy, LSU and LTG
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Good looking out with that free ship code.
Only passing on for Ogie, since he's not around. Still trying to decide between the Diesel coronas or the Luchadors, myself.
What?  Not the Bueso's?
Don't worry, got plenty of those. ;)

UPS delivered last night after I went to bed ::) and left me a large brown box on the porch.  My MF Fathers Day Goft Boxes from the Biz were enclosed, very nice!
What the hell time did you go to bed?!?
8:30
Wow, UPS guy making some late runs there.

Is the mash serious with 601 Steels at $5 per? Good lord.
No and not the $8 MF's either.

BUT with CATSRULE the Nica Rusticas and the 601 Greens are serious good deals.

UPS delivered last night after I went to bed ::) and left me a large brown box on the porch.  My MF Fathers Day Goft Boxes from the Biz were enclosed, very nice!
What the hell time did you go to bed?!?
8:30
Wow, UPS guy making some late runs there.
This time of the year they are always coming in the dark of night.