Good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony, Happy Working from Home Friday
Thank you. I hate it. But I have too many things to get done today right after work and it just made the most sense.
And you can maybe slip in a few smoke breaks
I doubt it. When I smoke outdoors in weather like this it's because I'm moving/walking. It's not a hang out on the patio and smoke cigars kind of day.
It's 50 out, what's the problem?
His hoodie is in the wash.

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony, Happy Working from Home Friday
Thank you. I hate it. But I have too many things to get done today right after work and it just made the most sense.
And you can maybe slip in a few smoke breaks
I doubt it. When I smoke outdoors in weather like this it's because I'm moving/walking. It's not a hang out on the patio and smoke cigars kind of day.
It's 50 out, what's the problem?
His hoodie is in the wash.
Next his tits will be in the wringer.

Acid Blondie for the last Burner, SHEESH!
Actually the deal clock and the game clock have about a minute lag, so they might squeeze in another.
Could've squeezed in something worthwhile.
TWSS
...and the day can officially begin!....well, with that and a

Acid Blondie for the last Burner, SHEESH!
Actually the deal clock and the game clock have about a minute lag, so they might squeeze in another.
Could've squeezed in something worthwhile.
TWSS
...and the day can officially begin!....well, with that and a
That picture reminds me, have y'all heard there is a new Star Wars movie in the theaters?

Dean, scorching
El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga Oscuro
I'm back to about 25 minutes behind... Good morning Mike and Shaun.  Just checking out what cigarpage has to offer today.  Never heard of the Dirty Bird. Not sure I want to put one in my mouth either.

Acid Blondie for the last Burner, SHEESH!
Actually the deal clock and the game clock have about a minute lag, so they might squeeze in another.
Could've squeezed in something worthwhile.
TWSS
...and the day can officially begin!....well, with that and a
That picture reminds me, have y'all heard there is a new Star Wars movie in the theaters?
Seem to recall reading something about that somewhere.

Morning AbsenteeShaun, SortaPawPawDean, Homeworkin'Tony, Can'tWeAllJustGetAlongDave, OffWorkDave, and NotTravellin'Dave.
Good morning, Mark.  Have I ever told you how much I enjoy the nicknames?

Dean, scorching
El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga Oscuro
I'm back to about 25 minutes behind... Good morning Mike and Shaun.  Just checking out what cigarpage has to offer today.  Never heard of the Dirty Bird. Not sure I want to put one in my mouth either.
But Dirty Rats, Flying Pigs and Fighting Cocks are OK?

Morning AbsenteeShaun, SortaPawPawDean, Homeworkin'Tony, Can'tWeAllJustGetAlongDave, OffWorkDave, and NotTravellin'Dave.
Good morning, Mark.  Have I ever told you how much I enjoy the nicknames?
Just wish this site had a proper archive so we could properly store these gems!

Morning AbsenteeShaun, SortaPawPawDean, Homeworkin'Tony, Can'tWeAllJustGetAlongDave, OffWorkDave, and NotTravellin'Dave.
Good morning, Mark.  Have I ever told you how much I enjoy the nicknames?
Fish told him for you.

Acid Blondie for the last Burner, SHEESH!
Actually the deal clock and the game clock have about a minute lag, so they might squeeze in another.
Could've squeezed in something worthwhile.
TWSS
...and the day can officially begin!....well, with that and a
That picture reminds me, have y'all heard there is a new Star Wars movie in the theaters?
Seem to recall reading something about that somewhere.
And just so you can get caught up on the back story before heading to the theater.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZBevXohCI

Guess I better walk the dogs then get moving on my errands after the major part of rush hour clears.

In keeping with the daily theme:

Dean, scorching
El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga Oscuro
I'm back to about 25 minutes behind... Good morning Mike and Shaun.  Just checking out what cigarpage has to offer today.  Never heard of the Dirty Bird. Not sure I want to put one in my mouth either.
But Dirty Rats, Flying Pigs and Fighting Cocks are OK?
A man's gotta have standards.

Morning AbsenteeShaun, SortaPawPawDean, Homeworkin'Tony, Can'tWeAllJustGetAlongDave, OffWorkDave, and NotTravellin'Dave.
You better hope SlowlyGettingAngryScott doesn't see this.
Mother Effer!

Morning boys! Early morning shit storm here, don't they know I get cranky when they interrupt my bantering?