Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27

Good morning boys! I see LTG has come out arms-a-pumpin'. At least something on him has piston-like action

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick and Fishy.

Last day at the office until January 4, 2016!

Thank You, hopefully by this time next year I will never have to go to the office again and I can GFY everyone except Dean & Dad everyday. ;D
Always thinking about your friends....one of the things that makes you special.

Morning LSU & Golf.

Happy Day Off Chip!
Good morning Native and thanks.
Any fun planned for the day?
Just some last minute Christmas shopping that the wife changed her mind on doing for me.
Did you tell her about the sale on costumes at the site BD told us about?

Good morning boys! I see LTG has come out arms-a-pumpin'. At least something on him has piston-like action
Hey...oh damn, you're right.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU & Golf.

Happy Day Off Chip!
Good morning Native and thanks.
Any fun planned for the day?
Just some last minute Christmas shopping that the wife changed her mind on doing for me.
Did you tell her about the sale on costumes at the site BD told us about?
I had asked her to get a dress for her sister for me but now she says she can't, I would love to go shopping at the BD sute but since the gift would be opened at her parents house it might cause a little bit of a problem.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and welcome back.

Morning LSU & Golf.

Happy Day Off Chip!
Good morning Native and thanks.
Any fun planned for the day?
Just some last minute Christmas shopping that the wife changed her mind on doing for me.
Did you tell her about the sale on costumes at the site BD told us about?
I had asked her to get a dress for her sister for me but now she says she can't, I would love to go shopping at the BD sute but since the gift would be opened at her parents house it might cause a little bit of a problem.
Good point.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and welcome back.
Good to be back.  Couple of more days in the office, then I'm done for a bit.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and welcome back.
Good to be back.  Couple of more days in the office, then I'm done for a bit.
We were getting ready to send out Dean on a manhunt.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and welcome back.
Good to be back.  Couple of more days in the office, then I'm done for a bit.
We were getting ready to send out Dean on a manhunt.
I would have been safe...he doesn't spend much time hunting men.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

8 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.99
 7 La Antiguedad by My Father Robusto
          5/27.50
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.50
 5 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured
          5/25.00
 4 Oliva Serie O
         10/39.99
 3 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99
         10/39.99
 1 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
          6/18.51

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and welcome back.
Good to be back.  Couple of more days in the office, then I'm done for a bit.
We were getting ready to send out Dean on a manhunt.
I would have been safe...he doesn't spend much time hunting men.
Exactly why we called it off, figured unless you somehow sprouted a vagina, Dean wouldn't find you

good morning guys. lady recovering from a nerve block and epidural injection from yesterday.

66° and sun today, high in 80's. I see Buffalo has a lake effect warning out, 8"-16" of snow.

good to see Traveling Dave isn't gator bait.

coffee and Original Counterfeit Cuban perfecto going here.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and welcome back.
Good to be back.  Couple of more days in the office, then I'm done for a bit.
We were getting ready to send out Dean on a manhunt.
I would have been safe...he doesn't spend much time hunting men.
Half right,  he was simply commanding the posse of elderly female hunters!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27