Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
Reaallllly sloppy.
Did you treat him like Dean, with the screen door unlocked?

Workaference time for me, enjoy the rest of your day guys.
Work smart, not hard.

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
It just seems right somehow.
Probably right

Workaference time for me, enjoy the rest of your day guys.
Work smart, not hard.
CNS, +1

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
Reaallllly sloppy.
Did you treat him like Dean, with the screen door unlocked?
You should've seen the look on his face when he walked up and I had mushroom swiss burgers going on a portable grill. Very nearly turned right around then and there.

Have a good one Chip.

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
Reaallllly sloppy.
Did you treat him like Dean, with the screen door unlocked?
You should've seen the look on his face when he walked up and I had mushroom swiss burgers going on a portable grill. Very nearly turned right around then and there.
LALTS, did you have an EPC 2nd and coffee?

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
Reaallllly sloppy.
Did you treat him like Dean, with the screen door unlocked?
You should've seen the look on his face when he walked up and I had mushroom swiss burgers going on a portable grill. Very nearly turned right around then and there.
Only because I prefer cheddar.

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
Reaallllly sloppy.
Did you treat him like Dean, with the screen door unlocked?
You should've seen the look on his face when he walked up and I had mushroom swiss burgers going on a portable grill. Very nearly turned right around then and there.
LALTS, did you have an EPC 2nd and coffee?
I did have an EPC Cabinet and tried to have coffee, but they ran out.

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
Reaallllly sloppy.
Did you treat him like Dean, with the screen door unlocked?
You should've seen the look on his face when he walked up and I had mushroom swiss burgers going on a portable grill. Very nearly turned right around then and there.
LALTS, did you have an EPC 2nd and coffee?
I did have an EPC Cabinet and tried to have coffee, but they ran out.
How was the Cabinet? I've been loving the New Wave Reservas lately

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
Reaallllly sloppy.
Did you treat him like Dean, with the screen door unlocked?
You should've seen the look on his face when he walked up and I had mushroom swiss burgers going on a portable grill. Very nearly turned right around then and there.
LALTS, did you have an EPC 2nd and coffee?
I did have an EPC Cabinet and tried to have coffee, but they ran out.
How was the Cabinet? I've been loving the New Wave Reservas lately
Not as distinct as some, but a solid EPC performer.

Looks like more rain for Raz today.

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
As Dean and Obama would council....gotta share what you got.

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
Reaallllly sloppy.
Did you treat him like Dean, with the screen door unlocked?
You should've seen the look on his face when he walked up and I had mushroom swiss burgers going on a portable grill. Very nearly turned right around then and there.
LALTS, did you have an EPC 2nd and coffee?
Nothing but the best!

I guess Tony and I get sloppy Dave seconds tonight?
As Dean and Obama would council....gotta share what you got.
You little hussie!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22