Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2014
« Reply #255 on: July 07, 2014, 08:34:50 PM »

18
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2014
« Reply #256 on: July 07, 2014, 08:36:42 PM »

Hey FB that little 101 you sent was very nice. Thank you.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #257 on: July 07, 2014, 08:37:49 PM »

Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #258 on: July 07, 2014, 08:39:33 PM »

Howdy Ken.
Howdy, Johnny!
Just finished a Flores y Rodriguez sent by FB.
you like them,  John? They seem to get a little better with some age.Bought them last fall on a jam.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2014, 08:41:12 PM »

Hey FB that little 101 you sent was very nice. Thank you.
I remembered that you liked them from before.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #260 on: July 07, 2014, 08:41:21 PM »

Howdy Ken.
Howdy, Johnny!
Just finished a Flores y Rodriguez sent by FB.
you like them,  John? They seem to get a little better with some age.Bought them last fall on a jam.
Yep, like them pretty good, haven't had one in a while,good smoke.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #261 on: July 07, 2014, 08:43:09 PM »

About to smoke a hex robusto.
From the makers website: Sindicato described the blend as "A unique and special cigar made from aged rare tobaccos carefully selected and blended in Condega, Nicaragua.  The wrapper is a rich, dark Ecuadorian Habano wrapper crafted by the finest torcedors to create an unforgettable smoking experience."
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #262 on: July 07, 2014, 08:43:48 PM »

Anyone who has been to CF the last couple years & spent time with Banter BOTLs, watch this video & say who the Toyota forklift employee reminds you of, in voice, face & body type.
I haven't been to CF, I've only talked to one BOTL (Ken) on the phone, and I haven't looked ahead to see if you've already identified who you're talking about.  If I was going to just guess based on the personality as revealed in messages and posts, I'd guess Barry.  Guy in the video talks how I imagine Barry talks.
Nailed it, minus the tats, stretched earlobe & long beard.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2014
« Reply #263 on: July 07, 2014, 08:44:35 PM »

About to smoke a hex robusto.
From the makers website: Sindicato described the blend as "A unique and special cigar made from aged rare tobaccos carefully selected and blended in Condega, Nicaragua.  The wrapper is a rich, dark Ecuadorian Habano wrapper crafted by the finest torcedors to create an unforgettable smoking experience."
isn't that the same thing they said about the C&C? ;)

Logged

Johnny

« Reply #264 on: July 07, 2014, 08:47:50 PM »

Next up, Don Lino Africa.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #265 on: July 07, 2014, 08:48:16 PM »

Rapture is burning like a champ, Thanks OyamDave 12318!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #266 on: July 07, 2014, 08:48:25 PM »

About to smoke a hex robusto.
From the makers website: Sindicato described the blend as "A unique and special cigar made from aged rare tobaccos carefully selected and blended in Condega, Nicaragua.  The wrapper is a rich, dark Ecuadorian Habano wrapper crafted by the finest torcedors to create an unforgettable smoking experience."
I can agree. Slight pepper. Excellent burn. The wrapper has a taste like Pennsylvania Broadleaf. This is not what it is, but to me that flavor is there. Very good cigar, so far in the first third.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2014
« Reply #267 on: July 07, 2014, 08:50:12 PM »

FB any thoughts on the rapture? I thought it was a good cigar.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2014
« Reply #268 on: July 07, 2014, 08:51:13 PM »

FB any thoughts on the rapture? I thought it was a good cigar.
oh late post....your welcome. Something different it's always nice to try new stuff.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2014
« Reply #269 on: July 07, 2014, 08:52:36 PM »

About to smoke a hex robusto.
From the makers website: Sindicato described the blend as "A unique and special cigar made from aged rare tobaccos carefully selected and blended in Condega, Nicaragua.  The wrapper is a rich, dark Ecuadorian Habano wrapper crafted by the finest torcedors to create an unforgettable smoking experience."
I can agree. Slight pepper. Excellent burn. The wrapper has a taste like Pennsylvania Broadleaf. This is not what it is, but to me that flavor is there. Very good cigar, so far in the first third.
its a cigar that I hope will keep your interest Ken.