« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2014, 05:12:28 PM »

afternoon guys.
Hiya, Deano!
what's going on RazMan?
Nothin' but the rent. And a bunch of people wanting me to do thing.  You'd think I was workin' or somethin'.
yeah, I gotta do that work thing tomorrow, but golf league after :)
Y'know, if I didn't spend so damn much on cigars and the Harley, I could afford to play golf.

« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2014, 05:31:32 PM »

Good afternoon, Flip.
hello sir, yesterday, had some friends over, we had grilled veggies, 2 slabs of ribs, and some sirloin steaks i grilled.  Jeff had brought over a bottle of Caymus 2001 Cab Sav a year or two ago, and I had Nadine put a post it note on the bottle: Do not give away, do not turn into sangria, do not serve to peasants.  the only reason we didn't open it, when he brought it, is it was St. Patricks day 2 years ago.  Expensive red wine, not as satisfying with corned beef.  beer went better.
Cabernet on St. Patrick's day would be perverse.  Of course, I'd say the fact of grilling red meat dictates against wine also, but that's me.  I really love wine, and my passion for whiskey is well known here, but if the entrees are being cooked on a grill outside, refinement has gone to sleep in the backseat and it's time for beer.

IMO.  No offense.  GFY.
Oh I had 4 beers before the wine, two summer shandys, and two Sam Adams Summer ales.  I only ate one rib, but i cut up the sirloins like london broils, and I also had a MOW SP 52C with the wine...

« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2014, 05:33:54 PM »

folks, I'm going to log off. have a good day..
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2014, 05:43:11 PM »

Good morning, folks. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Howdy, Dusty. Great weekend. I bought 35 cigars (and counting).  And smoked five.
Smoked 5 a day and didn't buy any.....still waiting for my bundle of NR's.
Had monsoonal T-storms every day. Loved it.
Rusticas were free falling over the weekend for $22.50 a 5er. morning all
Howdy FB.....guess I missed that one.
Hey DustyD, were you involved with that haboob recently?
That was NE of Tucson.....on the way to Phoenix.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/dps-shoot-at-suspect-after-ramming-dps-vehicle

That is our dealership in the photo, lol
Anyone who has been to CF the last couple years & spent time with Banter BOTLs, watch this video & say who the Toyota forklift employee reminds you of, in voice, face & body type.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2014, 05:50:24 PM »

Good afternoon , Bret, and Steve   ! .

« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2014, 05:51:34 PM »

Good afternoon , Bret, and Steve   ! .
Welcome back, Steve...and Stephen.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2014, 05:54:02 PM »

Ditto!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2014, 05:55:00 PM »

Good afternoon , Bret, and Steve   ! .
Welcome back, Steve...and Stephen.
Bret, are you going smoke a cigar tonight ?.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2014, 05:55:15 PM »

Good afternoon , Bret, and Steve   ! .
Ditto here.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2014, 05:55:15 PM »

Good morning, folks. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Howdy, Dusty. Great weekend. I bought 35 cigars (and counting).  And smoked five.
Smoked 5 a day and didn't buy any.....still waiting for my bundle of NR's.
Had monsoonal T-storms every day. Loved it.
Rusticas were free falling over the weekend for $22.50 a 5er. morning all
Howdy FB.....guess I missed that one.
Hey DustyD, were you involved with that haboob recently?
That was NE of Tucson.....on the way to Phoenix.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/dps-shoot-at-suspect-after-ramming-dps-vehicle

That is our dealership in the photo, lol
Anyone who has been to CF the last couple years & spent time with Banter BOTLs, watch this video & say who the Toyota forklift employee reminds you of, in voice, face & body type.
Nice earlobes! Why the fuck would anyone do that to themselves?!!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2014, 05:56:01 PM »

Good morning, folks. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Howdy, Dusty. Great weekend. I bought 35 cigars (and counting).  And smoked five.
Smoked 5 a day and didn't buy any.....still waiting for my bundle of NR's.
Had monsoonal T-storms every day. Loved it.
Rusticas were free falling over the weekend for $22.50 a 5er. morning all
Howdy FB.....guess I missed that one.
Hey DustyD, were you involved with that haboob recently?
That was NE of Tucson.....on the way to Phoenix.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/dps-shoot-at-suspect-after-ramming-dps-vehicle

That is our dealership in the photo, lol
Anyone who has been to CF the last couple years & spent time with Banter BOTLs, watch this video & say who the Toyota forklift employee reminds you of, in voice, face & body type.
Nice earlobes! Why the fuck would anyone do that to themselves?!!
Howdy Fred! .
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2014, 05:56:57 PM »

Good morning, folks. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Howdy, Dusty. Great weekend. I bought 35 cigars (and counting).  And smoked five.
Smoked 5 a day and didn't buy any.....still waiting for my bundle of NR's.
Had monsoonal T-storms every day. Loved it.
Rusticas were free falling over the weekend for $22.50 a 5er. morning all
Howdy FB.....guess I missed that one.
Hey DustyD, were you involved with that haboob recently?
That was NE of Tucson.....on the way to Phoenix.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/dps-shoot-at-suspect-after-ramming-dps-vehicle

That is our dealership in the photo, lol
Anyone who has been to CF the last couple years & spent time with Banter BOTLs, watch this video & say who the Toyota forklift employee reminds you of, in voice, face & body type.
Nice earlobes! Why the fuck would anyone do that to themselves?!!
Excellent comment, Fred.  Just another dangling body part to get caught in a zipper.

« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2014, 05:59:20 PM »

Good afternoon , Bret, and Steve   ! .
Welcome back, Steve...and Stephen.
Bret, are you going smoke a cigar tonight ?.
One way or t'other.  Why?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2014, 05:59:25 PM »

Sorry for the brief drop in.  Dinner's in the oven & I just have to nap a little do I can watch the Nats vs Orioles this eve.  See you later.

« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2014, 06:01:22 PM »

Sorry for the brief drop in.  Dinner's in the oven & I just have to nap a little do I can watch the Nats vs Orioles this eve.  See you later.
Sleep soundly.