Good morning boys! Happy Friday! Interesting release:

http://halfwheel.com/four-kicks-black-belt-buckle-heading-to-famous-smoke-shop/99875
Interesting.  1000 box release seems almost not worth the effort for the big internet companies to carry.
If that number is anywhere near a fact.

SORRY30 still works this morning
And works very well!!!

Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure, though picking up NJDave's slack lately is getting tiring
Just like at work, ya do a thankless job and everybody expects it.  Somebody else tries it and all of a sudden it's hard, I need more resources, I need recognition and a raise....
Jeez, touchy this morning
Seems like he would appreciate the help but some folks have trouble admitting to themselves they are  aging and slowing down. ;D.   Dave is still in the "transitional stage" I guess.

SORRY30 still works this morning
And works very well!!!

Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure, though picking up NJDave's slack lately is getting tiring
Just like at work, ya do a thankless job and everybody expects it.  Somebody else tries it and all of a sudden it's hard, I need more resources, I need recognition and a raise....
Jeez, touchy this morning
Seems like he would appreciate the help but some folks have trouble admitting to themselves they are  aging and slowing down. ;D.   Dave is still in the "transitional stage" I guess.

TGIF then off for Thanksgiving!

Old guy fight!! Old guy fight!!

74 and sunny here today but going to chit tomorrow.  Low tomorrow 55 - high tomorrow 55!  Rain in the morning clearing in the afternoon with North winds 20-30 gusting to 40 then down to 33 by early Sunday morning.

TGIF then off for Thanksgiving!
Good for you!  Any Family coming up?

SORRY30 still works this morning
And works very well!!!

Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure, though picking up NJDave's slack lately is getting tiring
Just like at work, ya do a thankless job and everybody expects it.  Somebody else tries it and all of a sudden it's hard, I need more resources, I need recognition and a raise....
Jeez, touchy this morning
Seems like he would appreciate the help but some folks have trouble admitting to themselves they are  aging and slowing down. ;D.   Dave is still in the "transitional stage" I guess.
I am long past old age denial and in pre-retirement stage and appreciate the young folks picking up the slack.

TGIF then off for Thanksgiving!
Good for you!  Any Family coming up?
Son, DIL, babies and granddog  will be heading up later today.
Other two will be in SC unfortunately.

SORRY30 still works this morning
And works very well!!!

Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure, though picking up NJDave's slack lately is getting tiring
Just like at work, ya do a thankless job and everybody expects it.  Somebody else tries it and all of a sudden it's hard, I need more resources, I need recognition and a raise....
Jeez, touchy this morning
Seems like he would appreciate the help but some folks have trouble admitting to themselves they are  aging and slowing down. ;D.   Dave is still in the "transitional stage" I guess.
I am long past old age denial and in pre-retirement stage and appreciate the young folks picking up the slack.
Except all they do is fuck it up, complain about it, then you have to go back and fix it.

SORRY30 still works this morning
And works very well!!!

Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure, though picking up NJDave's slack lately is getting tiring
Just like at work, ya do a thankless job and everybody expects it.  Somebody else tries it and all of a sudden it's hard, I need more resources, I need recognition and a raise....
Jeez, touchy this morning
Seems like he would appreciate the help but some folks have trouble admitting to themselves they are  aging and slowing down. ;D.   Dave is still in the "transitional stage" I guess.
I am long past old age denial and in pre-retirement stage and appreciate the young folks picking up the slack.
Except all they do is fuck it up, complain about it, then you have to go back and fix it.
LOL, find the good I always say and the good is they keep us around so there will be somebody to go back and fix shit which is exactly what I am still there for.  That is what my unexpected meeting was for yesterday as a matter of fact.

TGIF then off for Thanksgiving!
Good for you!  Any Family coming up?
Son, DIL, babies and granddog  will be heading up later today.
Other two will be in SC unfortunately.
Well you will not feel like you are alone in an empty house that is for sure.  Just us 2 here, ours is in SC also.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Scott. Camacho connie and coffee here. moving the lady's stuff into a POD this morning.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Scott. Camacho connie and coffee here. moving the lady's stuff into a POD this morning.
Good morning fellas, yesterday power went out and whole day was crazy. This morning going for breakfast with the Wifey.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Scott. Camacho connie and coffee here. moving the lady's stuff into a POD this morning.
Morning Lady's Man