Manziel named starter for the rest of the season.  Rally time Brownies!

Workaference later today, but at least we get lunch. Place looks and sounds amazing.

http://crookedriverq.com/
Besr we ever get here is Old jambalaya they cook at Christmas every year, styrofoam plates packaged hours after it was made and it's always cold. Congrats on the good food today.
All we get is a pot-luck crapout.   I boycotted the Christmas Luncheon here years ago, I don't eat food from peoples houses I don't know..........
I ONLY eat food from people's houses I don't know.  Especially since that's the only food I don't have to cook myself.

Workaference later today, but at least we get lunch. Place looks and sounds amazing.

http://crookedriverq.com/
Besr we ever get here is Old jambalaya they cook at Christmas every year, styrofoam plates packaged hours after it was made and it's always cold. Congrats on the good food today.
All we get is a pot-luck crapout.   I boycotted the Christmas Luncheon here years ago, I don't eat food from peoples houses I don't know..........
That's what we usually do this time of year, but this year, no one was motivated to do anything, so our manager opted for buying us lunch.
Only about 5 people would vote for it here but the lack of management thinks it makes us happy, thus they (2 of them) are out of touch as always.

Hello and goodbye Tony and Fish and Morning Travellin Dave.   Will be hitting the road for the day myself in about an hour but since I am riding not driving I can banter some along the way.
Got Miss Daisy driving?

COMMIES:

CLEVELAND, OHIO CONSIDERING TOBACCO PURCHASE AGE INCREASE, FLAVORED TOBACCO REGULATIONS
Good they need that shit.

Hello and goodbye Tony and Fish and Morning Travellin Dave.   Will be hitting the road for the day myself in about an hour but since I am riding not driving I can banter some along the way.
Got Miss Daisy driving?
He's Miss Daisy.

Hello and goodbye Tony and Fish and Morning Travellin Dave.   Will be hitting the road for the day myself in about an hour but since I am riding not driving I can banter some along the way.
Got Miss Daisy driving?
Yep

COMMIES:

CLEVELAND, OHIO CONSIDERING TOBACCO PURCHASE AGE INCREASE, FLAVORED TOBACCO REGULATIONS
Saw that yesterday. I hope they're considering what that would do to the sin tax, which is the tax on tobacco products they collect in this county that helps pay for the various arenas.

Morning in and out Biebs and Mr. Mayor.
Did we finalize on a date?
Getting confirmation from the Biebs.

Manziel named starter for the rest of the season.  Rally time Brownies!
Yep, they're going all in with him, seeing what they got before the next draft.

COMMIES:

CLEVELAND, OHIO CONSIDERING TOBACCO PURCHASE AGE INCREASE, FLAVORED TOBACCO REGULATIONS
Good they need that shit.
This shit is going on all across the country.  I guess if we legalize pot, we'll need to replace the black market items with something?

COMMIES:

CLEVELAND, OHIO CONSIDERING TOBACCO PURCHASE AGE INCREASE, FLAVORED TOBACCO REGULATIONS
Saw that yesterday. I hope they're considering what that would do to the sin tax, which is the tax on tobacco products they collect in this county that helps pay for the various arenas.
Cleveland needs to raise all their taxes, especially sin taxes.  Too much consuming going on up there.

COMMIES:

CLEVELAND, OHIO CONSIDERING TOBACCO PURCHASE AGE INCREASE, FLAVORED TOBACCO REGULATIONS
Good they need that shit.
This shit is going on all across the country.  I guess if we legalize pot, we'll need to replace the black market items with something?
In the near future the Obama FDA will pretty much destroy the premium cigar business anyway.

Morning in and out Biebs and Mr. Mayor.
Did we finalize on a date?
Getting confirmation from the Biebs.
I would think any of the 3 would work, no preference

Looks like the morning drive lull is underway.