« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2014, 08:51:03 AM »

In 1946, the bikini, created by Louis Reard (ray-AHRD'), was modeled by Micheline Bernardini during a poolside fashion show in Paris.
Changed our lives forever.  Thank you, Mr. Reard.

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2014, 08:53:55 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/5/2014
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2014, 08:57:11 AM »

Good morning boys and girls....!!!
morning BD. hoping I'm one of the boys.
I'd have to say your one of the boys....  I asked my 2 year old grandson, "who's smarter, boys or girls..?"  He said, "boys."  Who's stronger..?  He replied, "boys."  Who's faster..?  Again, boys...!  Then I asked, "do you ever play with your sisters toys...?"  He actually got mad at me and screamed, "NOOOOO..!"  I could understand a 7 or 8 year old replying like that, but I was surprised for a 2 year old.  I told my daughter-in-law, and she said, "yesterday he was playing with a Barbie doll.."  I asked him what he was doing, thinking he'd say, I'm brushing her hair, fixing her clothes, or something like that.  He replied, "she having trouble wiping her butt, so I'm helping her...!"  My daughter-in-law laughed and replied, "another typical boy answer..!"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/5/2014
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2014, 08:58:23 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony....!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/5/2014
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2014, 09:00:10 AM »

In 1946, the bikini, created by Louis Reard (ray-AHRD'), was modeled by Micheline Bernardini during a poolside fashion show in Paris.
Changed our lives forever.  Thank you, Mr. Reard.
No kidding...!!!  And boy do I remember those mini-skirts in the 60's....  Girls could barely move without showing their panties...  ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2014, 09:07:20 AM »

A woman is at home when she hears someone knocking at her door. She goes to the door opens it and sees a man standing there. He asks the lady, "Do you have a Vagina?" She slams the door in disgust. The next morning she hears a knock at the door, its the same man and he asks the same question to the woman, "Do you have a Vagina?" She slams the door again. Later that night when her husband gets home she tell him what has happened for the last two days. The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, "Honey, I am taking an off tomorrow so as to be home, just incase this guy shows up again." The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both ran for the door.  The husband whisperes to the wife, "Honey, im going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to the question because I want to a see where he's going with this." She nods yes to her husband and opens the door. Sure enough the same fellow is standing there, he asks, "Do you have a Vagina?" "Yes I do." says the lady. The man replies, "Good, would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours!"
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2014, 09:10:02 AM »

A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house.  She slammed the door and shouted excitedly, "Honey, pack your bags.  I won the lottery!"  The husband said, "Oh my God!  What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?"  "Doesn't matter," she said, "Just get out."
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2014, 09:12:43 AM »

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted."  Next day he received a hundred letters.  They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2014, 09:14:01 AM »

One night a man walks into a bar looking sad. The bartender asks the man what he wants. The man says “Oh just a beer”. The bartender asked the man “Whats wrong,why are you so down today?”. The man said “My wife and i got into a fight,and she said she would’nt talk to me for a month”. The bartender said “So whats wrong with that”? The man siad “Well the month is up tonight”.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/5/2014
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2014, 09:14:45 AM »

I think that's an appropriately tasteful avatar.  Lacks the paper bag.  Oh fuckin' well.
Ken will love it !
Hey babe....., have you ever heard of the term, "Polaroid...?"
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2014, 09:16:16 AM »

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.  An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.  As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?" "Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2014, 09:18:34 AM »

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2014, 09:20:35 AM »

A guy goes fishing every Saturday morning. He gets up early and eager, makes his lunch, hooks up his boat and off he goes, all day long. Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his lunch made, puts on his long johns, grabs the dog and goes to the garage to hook up his boat to the truck and down the driveway he goes. As he is coming out of his garage rain is pouring down, it is like a torrential downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50 mph. Minutes later, he returns to the garage. He comes back into the house and turns the TV to the weather channel. He finds it's going to be bad weather all day long, so he puts his boat back in the garage, quietly undresses and slips back into bed. There he cuddles up to his wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispers, "The weather out there is terrible." To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that shit?"
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/5/2014
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2014, 09:20:41 AM »

Does anyone want the free shipping code for the weekend deal, I just can't see myself using it. Thanks for nothing CI!
Don Rafael Gold​
....boxes starting under $25
.... save up to 74%
....JUICY upgrade​

At CI, we carry a ton of brands. Hundreds upon hundreds. And every once in a while, I like to throw caution to the wind and take a stroll through our glorious warehouse, just to soak it all in and get inspired to discount. The experience is a lot like Scrooge McDuck diving headfirst into a glistening pool of cash and loot – nothing short of amazing. And when I’m not walking around drooling and knocking into shelves, I poke around to see what I can find. Recently, I stumbled into a brand new addition to one of our best-selling brands of the last decade. Mellow, delicious, well-made, and now certifiably dirt-cheap, Don Rafael Gold feels the warm embrace of my spotlight and makes its debut to the world boasting a fat, fat discount. Oh yes, boxes of 20 start under $25. And to really push this horse over the finish line, I’ll throw in an 8-cigar Victor Sinclair sampler (worth $45.60) for only ten clams. Oh hells to the yes.

Don Rafael is hands down the best value in your catalog – I hear that from droves of satisfied customers.  And after scooping up my offer on Don Rafael Gold, you’ll feel like a broken record. Carefully made by at the Victor Sinclair factory by Jose Dominguez, the new Don Rafael Gold comes chock full of aged Dominican long-fillers and a pristine Ecuador wrapper that’s chocolaty-brown. Due to extensive aging, this outer leaf provides ample flavor that remains smooth refined, and mellow till the last puff. Just a touch of sweetness on the wrapper adds a little something extra that really brings this pot from simmering’ to boilin’ over. Together, this well-rounded recipe wrangles up a mild to medium-bodied experience brimming with spices, cream, sweetness, and toast. Take it home for as little as $1.22 apiece, and tack on a 8-cigar sampler for just $10 more. That’s 28 cigars for the itty-bitty price of just $34.50​.

There’s more than one way to skin a cat, but regardless of what you choose, you’re in the fast lane to big-time savings on Don Rafael. Score Don Rafael on its own for as little as $1.22 apiece, or tack on my awesome upgrade option and score savings as high as 74%. A win-win situation is at hand. Make your move.

Strength:   VARIES
Wrapper:   Connecticut, Corojo, Ecuador Sungrown, Habano Connecticut
Origin:   Dominican Republic
Shapes:   Churchill, Corona, Double Corona, Robusto, Toro
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/specials/weekend-spotlight/
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2014, 09:21:12 AM »

time to head out. enjoy your day guys.