Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Go Bills...Squish the fish
Looks like someone or something shit in your frying pan.  Or something grew in it overnight.
Lmao...... leave it to Mikey.

Go Bills...Squish the fish
Looks like someone or something shit in your frying pan.  Or something grew in it overnight.
fritters Mike, fritters.

the gym and weather is kicking my ass. need to soak in a hot tub or I'll be forced to need my cane today.

I have a bunch of trees to fell tomorrow and a bunch to trim back. Tuesday I have 2 concrete driveways to repair. oh boy, I hurt thinking about them.

I am so sick of the rednecks here flying the 'srars and bars' on their pickup trucks I ordered a Union flag and decal.
You are the visitor to their culture not them to yours and you live their by your choice.
but the war is over.
Indeed.  Stars and bars does not currently represent what it's original designers had in mind.  It was originally a battle flag.  Not supporting anybody's views here.  Just pointing out some historical truths.

the gym and weather is kicking my ass. need to soak in a hot tub or I'll be forced to need my cane today.
Rub-a-dub in a hot tub!

the gym and weather is kicking my ass. need to soak in a hot tub or I'll be forced to need my cane today.
Take care Dean and thanks again.

Go Bills...Squish the fish
Looks like someone or something shit in your frying pan.  Or something grew in it overnight.
You cut me deep, Mikey.  Well the important thing is that the family thought they were delicious.

This is all that's left.  And one of my daughters hasn't had a chance to taste 'em yet.

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Good morning, I'm finally smoking something that tastes like a cigar. Partagas aged in NJ.smooth with great cream and coffe and a bit of pepper spice.2nd 1/3 got a bit of dry fruit, then a quick transition to sweet tobacco and earth. Last 1/3 ramping up the cubanesquness!

Good morning, I'm finally smoking something that tastes like a cigar. Partagas aged in NJ.smooth with great cream and coffe and a bit of pepper spice.2nd 1/3 got a bit of dry fruit, then a quick transition to sweet tobacco and earth. Last 1/3 ramping up the cubanesquness!
Nice cigar.  Definitely one of my favorites.  Charlie has boxes and boxes of them in his cabinet humidor.  BASTARD!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Good morning, I'm finally smoking something that tastes like a cigar. Partagas aged in NJ.smooth with great cream and coffe and a bit of pepper spice.2nd 1/3 got a bit of dry fruit, then a quick transition to sweet tobacco and earth. Last 1/3 ramping up the cubanesquness!
Nice cigar.  Definitely one of my favorites.  Charlie has boxes and boxes of them in his cabinet humidor.  BASTARD!
dont be a hater, look at all the fritters you got.

Good morning, I'm finally smoking something that tastes like a cigar. Partagas aged in NJ.smooth with great cream and coffe and a bit of pepper spice.2nd 1/3 got a bit of dry fruit, then a quick transition to sweet tobacco and earth. Last 1/3 ramping up the cubanesquness!
Nice cigar.  Definitely one of my favorites.  Charlie has boxes and boxes of them in his cabinet humidor.  BASTARD!
dont be a hater, look at all the fritters you got.
Hahaha.  I made them for the kids.  I tasted only one because I'm trying to lose some weight, again.

Good morning, I'm finally smoking something that tastes like a cigar. Partagas aged in NJ.smooth with great cream and coffe and a bit of pepper spice.2nd 1/3 got a bit of dry fruit, then a quick transition to sweet tobacco and earth. Last 1/3 ramping up the cubanesquness!
Nice cigar.  Definitely one of my favorites.  Charlie has boxes and boxes of them in his cabinet humidor.  BASTARD!
dont be a hater, look at all the fritters you got.
Hahaha.  I made them for the kids.  I tasted only one because I'm trying to lose some weight, again.
Your problem isn't loosing weight, the problem is you keep finding it again.

Go Bills...Squish the fish
Looks like someone or something shit in your frying pan.  Or something grew in it overnight.
fritters Mike, fritters.
How 'bout that jury duty?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7