Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Damn, Tony!
Sheesh, I guess y'alls only like it warm and wet.

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Damn, Tony!
Sheesh, I guess y'alls only like it warm and wet.
Indeed.  Self-lubricating.

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Damn, Tony!
Sheesh, I guess y'alls only like it warm and wet.
Indeed.  Self-lubricating.
Eeeewwwwwww!

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Damn, Tony!
Sheesh, I guess y'alls only like it warm and wet.
Indeed.  Self-lubricating.
Eeeewwwwwww!
Her, not me!  Sheesh!

"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.

"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?

"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.

"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
I meant the jury duty.

"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
I meant the jury duty.
Oh, not too often.  Just hang around the court house and sometimes not even that.  Check the website to see if you even need to go in at all.

"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
I meant the jury duty.
Oh, not too often.  Just hang around the court house and sometimes not even that.  Check the website to see if you even need to go in at all.

So were you recently "commanded" to call in or check the website?  I'm confused.

"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
I meant the jury duty.
Oh, not too often.  Just hang around the court house and sometimes not even that.  Check the website to see if you even need to go in at all.

So were you recently "commanded" to call in or check the website?  I'm confused.
Send you a letter letting you know you are in the jury pool.

"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
I meant the jury duty.
Oh, not too often.  Just hang around the court house and sometimes not even that.  Check the website to see if you even need to go in at all.

So were you recently "commanded" to call in or check the website?  I'm confused.
Send you a letter letting you know you are in the jury pool.
Send ME a letter?

Who's on first?

Who's on first?
I received the letter, Mr Obtuse.  The letter was addressed to me and delivered to my mailbox.

Evening jr.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9