Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Good evening from Punta Cana boys, lots of Brugal rum down here. Any thoughts? I'm not a rum guy
Evening biebs.  Flor de Cana is my default, and have not heard of the Brugal.  KC is the rum guy, though.
Rummy kinda guy!

That is a lot of pizza!

CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) - Clemson's Dabo Swinney might be ordering a lot of pizza next month.

Swinney said if the Tigers are one of the four teams when the final College Football Playoffs are decided on Dec. 6 he'll open up Death Valley and serve everyone pizza. The coach of the third-ranked Tigers says it would be great if his team is among the top four when the initial CFP rankings are released Tuesday night, but December is what counts.

If Clemson's still in the mix then, Swinney promised the "biggest poll party you've seen." He says he would open up 80,301-seat stadium and serve every one there.
Dabo is a solid!
Nice article to read when you have a chance.

http://www.campusrush.com/dabo-swinney-clemson-tigers-1436486547.html?xrs=RebelMouse_fb

Good evening from Punta Cana boys, lots of Brugal rum down here. Any thoughts? I'm not a rum guy
Evening biebs.  Flor de Cana is my default, and have not heard of the Brugal.  KC is the rum guy, though.
Evening vacationer.  Never heard of that rum either so no help here.

Good evening from Punta Cana boys, lots of Brugal rum down here. Any thoughts? I'm not a rum guy
Nice rum, but I'd stick to the tequila or whiskey.

That is a lot of pizza!

CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) - Clemson's Dabo Swinney might be ordering a lot of pizza next month.

Swinney said if the Tigers are one of the four teams when the final College Football Playoffs are decided on Dec. 6 he'll open up Death Valley and serve everyone pizza. The coach of the third-ranked Tigers says it would be great if his team is among the top four when the initial CFP rankings are released Tuesday night, but December is what counts.

If Clemson's still in the mix then, Swinney promised the "biggest poll party you've seen." He says he would open up 80,301-seat stadium and serve every one there.
Dabo is a solid!
Nice article to read when you have a chance.

http://www.campusrush.com/dabo-swinney-clemson-tigers-1436486547.html?xrs=RebelMouse_fb
Where they going to get enough pizza for 80,000+ in Clemson is my question!

Good evening from Punta Cana boys, lots of Brugal rum down here. Any thoughts? I'm not a rum guy
Hope all is going well Fishy.

[...]

If the whole student body shows up and good amount of townsfolk, you'd only have about 20K

Sampling a Blanco Nine with coffee.  Very tasty.

[...]

Oh, still a lot of pizza to deliver !

Sampling a Blanco Nine with coffee.  Very tasty.
You are mimicking Dean lately :o

Time for me to get home and take the warden to dinner. Adios, mofos.

Time for me to get home and take the warden to dinner. Adios, mofos.
Later Bean, enjoy buying dinner. ;)

4 posts in over an hour since I left Sheesh!
Tapatalk is FUBAR at the moment, so I haven't been able to check in until now.

4 posts in over an hour since I left Sheesh!
Tapatalk is FUBAR at the moment, so I haven't been able to check in until now.
Who needs tapatalk to post?

At work, me. Using state resources for personal purposes could get me jailed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13