CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: 11/3/2015  (Read 13716 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 11/3/2015
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2015, 10:55:34 AM »

My bacon is done, so I'm going to have to fry up some eggs.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2015, 10:58:31 AM »

Eggs in bacon grease, doesn't get much more 'merican than that!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2015, 10:59:42 AM »

I'm not quite with it today, so please stand by.  I went to the doctor last week to get a bump removed from my noggin, ouch..!  I went back yesterday to get the stiches removed, and he said, "we didn't get it all, so we're going to have to do it again."  Ouch and Yikes...!  So I've been taking some of my pain pills, and I can't seem to think straight at the moment.   :o  But I'm not drooling or anything like that.
You must not be taking enough.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2015, 11:10:15 AM »

I'm not quite with it today, so please stand by.  I went to the doctor last week to get a bump removed from my noggin, ouch..!  I went back yesterday to get the stiches removed, and he said, "we didn't get it all, so we're going to have to do it again."  Ouch and Yikes...!  So I've been taking some of my pain pills, and I can't seem to think straight at the moment.   :o  But I'm not drooling or anything like that.
Thinking straight has never been a requirement of the banter.
Hope you are feeling better.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2015, 11:10:49 AM »

Eggs in bacon grease, doesn't get much more 'merican than that!
Add just a little bit of butter....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2015, 11:11:24 AM »

Take it from an expert.... ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2015, 11:13:03 AM »

I see the ABC deals have
Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 for $49.99
I'm not even sure that's a good deal or not since I'm not a fan of them.  But I thought some one was talking about them the other day..?  So I thought I'd toss that out there.
That's about as good as it gets for the MB3s - they have grown on me, but I would still rather smoke an O Maddy for 1/2 the price
I agree to that.  I sort of like the Infernals too.
With the cost of all of them, no use going with the "sort of likes", spend your money on the definitely likes with a little bit saved for the "want to try's"

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2015, 11:15:25 AM »

No patience in football coaching anymore....10 college positions open, now the pro's start....Whisenhunt out at Tennessee Titans.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2015, 11:17:59 AM »

I don't feel bad, it just feels like my wife hit me in the head with corner of a square glass ashtray.  The eggs turned out good, so I guess the egg frying part of my brain is working good.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2015, 11:24:01 AM »

I see the ABC deals have
I'm not even sure that's a good deal or not since I'm not a fan of them.  But I thought some one was talking about them the other day..?  So I thought I'd toss that out there.
That's about as good as it gets for the MB3s - they have grown on me, but I would still rather smoke an O Maddy for 1/2 the price
With the cost of all of them, no use going with the "sort of likes", spend your money on the definitely likes with a little bit saved for the "want to try's"
I've been doing my best and fairly well at only buying what I like and not straying off on unknown samplers and such.

Threebean

« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2015, 11:24:21 AM »

I don't feel bad, it just feels like my wife hit me in the head with corner of a square glass ashtray.  The eggs turned out good, so I guess the egg frying part of my brain is working good.
That is likely what happened.  You just don't remember, what with having tossed back a few and distracted by the pot pie in the toaster oven. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2015, 11:30:16 AM »

Take it from an expert.... ;)
Yeah, I can drool with the best of 'em.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2015, 11:31:05 AM »

This is your brain, this is drugs...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2015, 11:33:12 AM »

I see the ABC deals have
I've been doing my best and fairly well at only buying what I like and not straying off on unknown samplers and such.
I avoid samplers myself, usually. Y'all are so far more experienced than me that I just wait for you to say something is good, then look for a deal on it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2015, 11:37:10 AM »

I may regret asking this, but how would you know what getting hit by your wife with the corner of a square glass ashtray feels like???   :-\
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13