Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

My bacon is done, so I'm going to have to fry up some eggs.

My bacon is done, so I'm going to have to fry up some eggs.
Eggs in bacon grease, doesn't get much more 'merican than that!

I'm not quite with it today, so please stand by.  I went to the doctor last week to get a bump removed from my noggin, ouch..!  I went back yesterday to get the stiches removed, and he said, "we didn't get it all, so we're going to have to do it again."  Ouch and Yikes...!  So I've been taking some of my pain pills, and I can't seem to think straight at the moment.   :o  But I'm not drooling or anything like that.
You must not be taking enough.

I'm not quite with it today, so please stand by.  I went to the doctor last week to get a bump removed from my noggin, ouch..!  I went back yesterday to get the stiches removed, and he said, "we didn't get it all, so we're going to have to do it again."  Ouch and Yikes...!  So I've been taking some of my pain pills, and I can't seem to think straight at the moment.   :o  But I'm not drooling or anything like that.
Thinking straight has never been a requirement of the banter.
Hope you are feeling better.

My bacon is done, so I'm going to have to fry up some eggs.
Eggs in bacon grease, doesn't get much more 'merican than that!
Add just a little bit of butter....

I'm not quite with it today, so please stand by.  I went to the doctor last week to get a bump removed from my noggin, ouch..!  I went back yesterday to get the stiches removed, and he said, "we didn't get it all, so we're going to have to do it again."  Ouch and Yikes...!  So I've been taking some of my pain pills, and I can't seem to think straight at the moment.   :o  But I'm not drooling or anything like that.
You must not be taking enough.
Take it from an expert.... ;)

I see the ABC deals have
Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 for $49.99
I'm not even sure that's a good deal or not since I'm not a fan of them.  But I thought some one was talking about them the other day..?  So I thought I'd toss that out there.
That's about as good as it gets for the MB3s - they have grown on me, but I would still rather smoke an O Maddy for 1/2 the price
I agree to that.  I sort of like the Infernals too.
With the cost of all of them, no use going with the "sort of likes", spend your money on the definitely likes with a little bit saved for the "want to try's"

No patience in football coaching anymore....10 college positions open, now the pro's start....Whisenhunt out at Tennessee Titans.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm not quite with it today, so please stand by.  I went to the doctor last week to get a bump removed from my noggin, ouch..!  I went back yesterday to get the stiches removed, and he said, "we didn't get it all, so we're going to have to do it again."  Ouch and Yikes...!  So I've been taking some of my pain pills, and I can't seem to think straight at the moment.   :o  But I'm not drooling or anything like that.
Thinking straight has never been a requirement of the banter.
Hope you are feeling better.
I don't feel bad, it just feels like my wife hit me in the head with corner of a square glass ashtray.  The eggs turned out good, so I guess the egg frying part of my brain is working good.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I see the ABC deals have
Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 for $49.99
I'm not even sure that's a good deal or not since I'm not a fan of them.  But I thought some one was talking about them the other day..?  So I thought I'd toss that out there.
That's about as good as it gets for the MB3s - they have grown on me, but I would still rather smoke an O Maddy for 1/2 the price
I agree to that.  I sort of like the Infernals too.
With the cost of all of them, no use going with the "sort of likes", spend your money on the definitely likes with a little bit saved for the "want to try's"
I've been doing my best and fairly well at only buying what I like and not straying off on unknown samplers and such.

I'm not quite with it today, so please stand by.  I went to the doctor last week to get a bump removed from my noggin, ouch..!  I went back yesterday to get the stiches removed, and he said, "we didn't get it all, so we're going to have to do it again."  Ouch and Yikes...!  So I've been taking some of my pain pills, and I can't seem to think straight at the moment.   :o  But I'm not drooling or anything like that.
Thinking straight has never been a requirement of the banter.
Hope you are feeling better.
I don't feel bad, it just feels like my wife hit me in the head with corner of a square glass ashtray.  The eggs turned out good, so I guess the egg frying part of my brain is working good.
That is likely what happened.  You just don't remember, what with having tossed back a few and distracted by the pot pie in the toaster oven.

I'm not quite with it today, so please stand by.  I went to the doctor last week to get a bump removed from my noggin, ouch..!  I went back yesterday to get the stiches removed, and he said, "we didn't get it all, so we're going to have to do it again."  Ouch and Yikes...!  So I've been taking some of my pain pills, and I can't seem to think straight at the moment.   :o  But I'm not drooling or anything like that.
You must not be taking enough.
Take it from an expert.... ;)
Yeah, I can drool with the best of 'em.

I'm not quite with it today, so please stand by.  I went to the doctor last week to get a bump removed from my noggin, ouch..!  I went back yesterday to get the stiches removed, and he said, "we didn't get it all, so we're going to have to do it again."  Ouch and Yikes...!  So I've been taking some of my pain pills, and I can't seem to think straight at the moment.   :o  But I'm not drooling or anything like that.
Thinking straight has never been a requirement of the banter.
Hope you are feeling better.
I don't feel bad, it just feels like my wife hit me in the head with corner of a square glass ashtray.  The eggs turned out good, so I guess the egg frying part of my brain is working good.
This is your brain, this is drugs...

I see the ABC deals have
Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 for $49.99
I'm not even sure that's a good deal or not since I'm not a fan of them.  But I thought some one was talking about them the other day..?  So I thought I'd toss that out there.
That's about as good as it gets for the MB3s - they have grown on me, but I would still rather smoke an O Maddy for 1/2 the price
I agree to that.  I sort of like the Infernals too.
With the cost of all of them, no use going with the "sort of likes", spend your money on the definitely likes with a little bit saved for the "want to try's"
I've been doing my best and fairly well at only buying what I like and not straying off on unknown samplers and such.
I avoid samplers myself, usually. Y'all are so far more experienced than me that I just wait for you to say something is good, then look for a deal on it.

I'm not quite with it today, so please stand by.  I went to the doctor last week to get a bump removed from my noggin, ouch..!  I went back yesterday to get the stiches removed, and he said, "we didn't get it all, so we're going to have to do it again."  Ouch and Yikes...!  So I've been taking some of my pain pills, and I can't seem to think straight at the moment.   :o  But I'm not drooling or anything like that.
Thinking straight has never been a requirement of the banter.
Hope you are feeling better.
I don't feel bad, it just feels like my wife hit me in the head with corner of a square glass ashtray.  The eggs turned out good, so I guess the egg frying part of my brain is working good.
I may regret asking this, but how would you know what getting hit by your wife with the corner of a square glass ashtray feels like???   :-\