Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Saw Austin's own Kinky Friedman on the birthday list.   Talk about apiece of work, made a serious run against Rick Perry for Govenor of TX a few years ago.  Also has his own brand of cigars.

The new Kinky Friedman Cigars Signature Series is made at the Tabacalera Carreras, S.A. factory in Esteli, Nicaragua by tobacconist Carlos Cabeza, master blender Angel Gonzalo Puentes Rivadulla and hand crafted by some of the world’s most talented artisans. Charlie Head and his team of experts at Havana Alley, after years of blending, tweaking and sampling cigars from regions all over the world, have created a true masterpiece.
I have tried a few of his cigars and was about impressed as I have been with Victor Sinclairs.

Saw Austin's own Kinky Friedman on the birthday list.   Talk about apiece of work, made a serious run against Rick Perry for Govenor of TX a few years ago.  Also has his own brand of cigars.

The new Kinky Friedman Cigars Signature Series is made at the Tabacalera Carreras, S.A. factory in Esteli, Nicaragua by tobacconist Carlos Cabeza, master blender Angel Gonzalo Puentes Rivadulla and hand crafted by some of the world’s most talented artisans. Charlie Head and his team of experts at Havana Alley, after years of blending, tweaking and sampling cigars from regions all over the world, have created a true masterpiece.
I have tried a few of his cigars and was about impressed as I have been with Victor Sinclairs.
I should have noted that, they are terrible cigars!

World Series Game 4 - Royals Win 5-3 to lead the series 3-1

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Saw Austin's own Kinky Friedman on the birthday list.   Talk about apiece of work, made a serious run against Rick Perry for Govenor of TX a few years ago.  Also has his own brand of cigars.

The new Kinky Friedman Cigars Signature Series is made at the Tabacalera Carreras, S.A. factory in Esteli, Nicaragua by tobacconist Carlos Cabeza, master blender Angel Gonzalo Puentes Rivadulla and hand crafted by some of the world’s most talented artisans. Charlie Head and his team of experts at Havana Alley, after years of blending, tweaking and sampling cigars from regions all over the world, have created a true masterpiece.
I have tried a few of his cigars and was about impressed as I have been with Victor Sinclairs.
I should have noted that, they are terrible cigars!
So you have also had the pleasure of trying them.

Saw Austin's own Kinky Friedman on the birthday list.   Talk about apiece of work, made a serious run against Rick Perry for Govenor of TX a few years ago.  Also has his own brand of cigars.

The new Kinky Friedman Cigars Signature Series is made at the Tabacalera Carreras, S.A. factory in Esteli, Nicaragua by tobacconist Carlos Cabeza, master blender Angel Gonzalo Puentes Rivadulla and hand crafted by some of the world’s most talented artisans. Charlie Head and his team of experts at Havana Alley, after years of blending, tweaking and sampling cigars from regions all over the world, have created a true masterpiece.
I have tried a few of his cigars and was about impressed as I have been with Victor Sinclairs.
I should have noted that, they are terrible cigars!
So you have also had the pleasure of trying them.
Oh yeah, when he was running for governor I bought a couple of them locally to try.  VS is a probably good comparison, except Kinky's are not cheap.  He is a bonafied and certified nut!

Seems like they had them on the Jam or Monster a couple of times back when he was running for Governor.

Saw Austin's own Kinky Friedman on the birthday list.   Talk about apiece of work, made a serious run against Rick Perry for Govenor of TX a few years ago.  Also has his own brand of cigars.

The new Kinky Friedman Cigars Signature Series is made at the Tabacalera Carreras, S.A. factory in Esteli, Nicaragua by tobacconist Carlos Cabeza, master blender Angel Gonzalo Puentes Rivadulla and hand crafted by some of the world’s most talented artisans. Charlie Head and his team of experts at Havana Alley, after years of blending, tweaking and sampling cigars from regions all over the world, have created a true masterpiece.
I have tried a few of his cigars and was about impressed as I have been with Victor Sinclairs.
I will second that.

Morning Chip and Dave.

Morning Chip and Dave.
Morning Tailgating Dave, you Travellin this week?

Starting to dry out there TexDave?

Morning Chip and Dave.
Morning Tailgating Dave, you Travellin this week?
No, last week home for a bit.

Morning Chip and Dave.
Morning Tailgating Dave, you Travellin this week?
Pissed off that I missed the Clemson game.  Looks like it was a wild one!

Morning Chip and Dave.
Morning Tailgating Dave, you Travellin this week?
No, last week home for a bit.
Nice to at least have another week home

Morning Chip and Dave.
Morning Tailgating Dave, you Travellin this week?
Pissed off that I missed the Clemson game.  Looks like it was a wild one!
More of a game than expected I would say, unlike GA-FL!  Two bad teams but the Cock's and Aggies was a good game to watch.

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
AF 8-5-8 maduro toro and coffee going here.

Starting to dry out there TexDave?
Had some light rain last night and Houston got hammered again last night including 6 tornados.  Weather liers say we are going to get drowned again late this week but I will be in SC then.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9