« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2015, 03:09:20 PM »

3.5" of rain at my house this morning and still raining.
Finally quit here. 5" since midnight.  I was expecting more (TWSS)
They always expect more....TWHS
Rain has started again, so it still could be 6" to 8".....
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2015, 03:09:29 PM »

Just stopped in a for a second.  I ran across this, and wasn't sure if it was a good deal or not, of any anyone in interested.  I've never tried them so I'm not buying:

Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Extras
...Exclusive 54% savings

10 Pack for $39.99
5.5 x 56 (I think)

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciald

« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2015, 03:10:10 PM »

Back and ready to call it a weekend - 2.5 more hours of this schitt
It'sa weekend so GFY!  Or GGYF!

« Reply #213 on: October 30, 2015, 03:11:05 PM »

Just stopped in a for a second.  I ran across this, and wasn't sure if it was a good deal or not, of any anyone in interested.  I've never tried them so I'm not buying:

Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Extras
...Exclusive 54% savings

10 Pack for $39.99
5.5 x 56 (I think)

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciald
Good cigar and not a bad deal with free shipping.

« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2015, 03:16:02 PM »

Back and ready to call it a weekend - 2.5 more hours of this schitt
Think I will call it....BBL but if I don't catch you, enjoy your trick or treating and:
LALTS!  We just got back, was good to see the kids and put a smile on their face.

« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2015, 03:16:37 PM »

Back and ready to call it a weekend - 2.5 more hours of this schitt
You get any candy off the kids?
It almost didn't feel fair taking it from them, but I just listened to the doctors orders...

« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2015, 03:17:02 PM »

Back and ready to call it a weekend - 2.5 more hours of this schitt
It'sa weekend so GFY!  Or GGYF!
Itzza Pizza?

« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2015, 03:17:08 PM »

Just stopped in a for a second.  I ran across this, and wasn't sure if it was a good deal or not, of any anyone in interested.  I've never tried them so I'm not buying:

Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Extras
...Exclusive 54% savings

10 Pack for $39.99
5.5 x 56 (I think)

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciald
Good cigar and not a bad deal with free shipping.
What he said.  I believe that is the jam deal.

« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2015, 03:18:02 PM »

Just stopped in a for a second.  I ran across this, and wasn't sure if it was a good deal or not, of any anyone in interested.  I've never tried them so I'm not buying:

Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Extras
...Exclusive 54% savings

10 Pack for $39.99
5.5 x 56 (I think)

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciald
Good cigar and not a bad deal with free shipping.
+1.  Thanks Dad

« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2015, 03:19:00 PM »

Back and ready to call it a weekend - 2.5 more hours of this schitt
You get any candy off the kids?
It almost didn't feel fair taking it from them, but I just listened to the doctors orders...
I guess it didn't but hopefully it made them feel better.

« Reply #220 on: October 30, 2015, 03:20:04 PM »

Back and ready to call it a weekend - 2.5 more hours of this schitt
You get any candy off the kids?
It almost didn't feel fair taking it from them, but I just listened to the doctors orders...
I guess it didn't but hopefully it made them feel better.
They were pretty pumped - we did a Bob the Builder theme so most of the boys really liked it

« Reply #221 on: October 30, 2015, 03:20:15 PM »

Just stopped in a for a second.  I ran across this, and wasn't sure if it was a good deal or not, of any anyone in interested.  I've never tried them so I'm not buying:

Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Extras
...Exclusive 54% savings

10 Pack for $39.99
5.5 x 56 (I think)

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciald
Good cigar and not a bad deal with free shipping.
What he said.  I believe that is the jam deal.
That is about what I paid for them with the Catsrule special last weekend.

Edit Correction:  I paid $16.60 for 5 Corona Gordas after the Catsrule discount

« Reply #222 on: October 30, 2015, 03:30:02 PM »

Back and ready to call it a weekend - 2.5 more hours of this schitt
You get any candy off the kids?
It almost didn't feel fair taking it from them, but I just listened to the doctors orders...
I guess it didn't but hopefully it made them feel better.
They were pretty pumped - we did a Bob the Builder theme so most of the boys really liked it
Good for you Shaun!

« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2015, 03:36:40 PM »

By the way I failed the commie final exam.
Karl Marx was not one of the Marx Brothers.
That was a question I missed, I put Groucho Marx for the opening quote credit.

I may have cut too many cheeses too.

Fixed it for you.

« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2015, 03:37:46 PM »

By the way I failed the commie final exam.
Karl Marx was not one of the Marx Brothers.
That was a question I missed, I put Groucho Marx for the opening quote credit.

I may have cut too many cheeses too.

Fixed it for you.
Do commies eat cheese?