dwgbryant

« Reply #285 on: July 03, 2014, 12:06:04 PM »

hey, how do you get yellow stars, and do they come in red?
Don't make me work so hard.  Sheesh.
awwww, please Tony? I like red stars.

« Reply #286 on: July 03, 2014, 12:06:31 PM »

Hey, Tony! Hadn't seen you on in awhile... wtf!
I've been on, just not when you are.  Pretty cool, huh?  Just kidding.  Hi Steve.

« Reply #287 on: July 03, 2014, 12:06:39 PM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident
I just picked one of those up yesterday, will try it after the 4th.

Of coarse you did...

Sure. Fukkin ND! You guys are killin me!
We have the worst beer import laws ever...this state sucks for beer.  And to think, we consume the most per capita! Fuckin gov't bullshit

« Reply #288 on: July 03, 2014, 12:07:22 PM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident
I just picked one of those up yesterday, will try it after the 4th.
Probably a broken record but easily the best choc stout ever, not a real close second either
Logged

glassken

« Reply #289 on: July 03, 2014, 12:07:51 PM »

Happy Birthday Ken
Thanks, Dave, Scot and Dave for the B-day wishes!

« Reply #290 on: July 03, 2014, 12:08:19 PM »

hey, how do you get yellow stars, and do they come in red?
Don't make me work so hard.  Sheesh.
awwww, please Tony? I like red stars.
I'll see what I can do.  Don't hold your breath though.  It'll happen in Tony Time.

« Reply #291 on: July 03, 2014, 12:08:32 PM »

Happy Birthday Ken
Thanks, Dave, Scot and Dave for the B-day wishes!
Happy birthday Ken! Any plans for the weekend/4th?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #292 on: July 03, 2014, 12:08:36 PM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident
I just picked one of those up yesterday, will try it after the 4th.

Of coarse you did...

Sure. Fukkin ND! You guys are killin me!
We have the worst beer import laws ever...this state sucks for beer.  And to think, we consume the most per capita! Fuckin gov't bullshit

It always strikes me as odd that California is such a great place for beer considering that the state is generally anti-everything.  Except marijuana.  Which is odd because they'd like to see tobacco banned completely.  I don't understand the crazies here.

« Reply #293 on: July 03, 2014, 12:08:47 PM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident

Nice!  Still planning on picking your stuff up today.  If not today, early next week.  Depends on how motivated I'm feeling when I get outta here.  Kinda want a PB stout for myself this afternoon...
I hear ya, I won't get the package out until next week. Still have to get the Horny Goat this afternoon, god knows these beers can't all be in one store

Right?!  Always how it works.  My go to shop always has the SinTax in stock, except the last time we traded they didn't.  I'd call ahead to be sure they have it, but it's not like I won't find something else I want instead.  I'm in the mood for something totally new to me today, too, so maybe no PB stout for me.
I hope to find the Stone Grapefruit in my travels today
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #294 on: July 03, 2014, 12:09:35 PM »

hey, how do you get yellow stars, and do they come in red?
Don't make me work so hard.  Sheesh.
awwww, please Tony? I like red stars.
I'll see what I can do.  Don't hold your breath though.  It'll happen in Tony Time.
you're the best Tony.

« Reply #295 on: July 03, 2014, 12:10:09 PM »

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #296 on: July 03, 2014, 12:10:36 PM »

Happy Birthday Ken
Thanks, Dave, Scot and Dave for the B-day wishes!
Happy Birthday!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #297 on: July 03, 2014, 12:10:55 PM »

[...]

Let me know if you do.  If not I can always send one of those out to you, too.  I'm not sure if those Stochasticity Projects are all one offs or not, because there's a new one out at the moment.  Just came out, though, so I'm sure the Grapefruit Slams are still out there if that's the case.  Really eager to try the Grapefruit Sculpin.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #298 on: July 03, 2014, 12:11:37 PM »

birthday eherf tonight Ken?

« Reply #299 on: July 03, 2014, 12:12:50 PM »

Happy Birthday Ken
Thanks, Dave, Scot and Dave for the B-day wishes!
Howdy, Ken.