Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2015, 12:12:39 PM »

Hey Bean, get Watch ESPN on the computer?
I don't know, haven't tried.  ND has a bye week, so there's nothing to watch, anyway. ;)

« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2015, 12:13:43 PM »

« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2015, 12:13:49 PM »

she's doing okay and is about finishes - surprisingly.
I like to focus on finishing as well.
hopefully around 2-3 o'clock I can get ice, load the coolers and have the Jeep loaded. that will give us an idea of what we have let for room. I see a small travel trailer in my future.
You taking the trailer?
I was going to take the kayaks but we decided not to. just going to relax, watch sunrises and sunsets, take in a meeting or two, cook, smoke cigars, drink coffee, and try to enjoy each other's company.

« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2015, 12:16:54 PM »

she's doing okay and is about finishes - surprisingly.
I like to focus on finishing as well.
hopefully around 2-3 o'clock I can get ice, load the coolers and have the Jeep loaded. that will give us an idea of what we have let for room. I see a small travel trailer in my future.
You taking the trailer?
I was going to take the kayaks but we decided not to. just going to relax, watch sunrises and sunsets, take in a meeting or two, cook, smoke cigars, drink coffee, and try to enjoy each other's company.
Nothing wrong with that plan!

« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2015, 12:27:12 PM »

she's doing okay and is about finishes - surprisingly.
I like to focus on finishing as well.
hopefully around 2-3 o'clock I can get ice, load the coolers and have the Jeep loaded. that will give us an idea of what we have let for room. I see a small travel trailer in my future.
You taking the trailer?
I was going to take the kayaks but we decided not to. just going to relax, watch sunrises and sunsets, take in a meeting or two, cook, smoke cigars, drink coffee, and try to enjoy each other's company.
Try?  There is no try, there is only do.

« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2015, 12:33:05 PM »

Now I saw it "Todd ? Is A Commie". Don't know who Todd is but I luv it!
Actually, Tod McShay is the field analyst for the Clemson game.

« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2015, 12:38:17 PM »

Now I saw it "Todd ? Is A Commie". Don't know who Todd is but I luv it!
Actually, Tod McShay is the field analyst for the Clemson game.
Your Tigers are roaring

« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2015, 12:43:23 PM »

F1 practice is underway in heavy rain with a crowd of 3 in the stands, normally they have 50,000+ for qualifying which is right after this practice.

« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2015, 01:58:14 PM »

As expected, the bridge over Brushy Creek near our shop is now closed to traffic.  Over 6" of rain now, and still coming down.

« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2015, 01:58:50 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2015, 02:01:27 PM »

As expected, the bridge over Brushy Creek near our shop is now closed to traffic.  Over 6" of rain now, and still coming down.
No surprise, Brushy Creek floods is two people piss within 5 minutes of each other.   Lampasas County and east of there is now forecast for 20-25" of rain by tomorrow morning.

« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2015, 02:04:14 PM »

As expected, the bridge over Brushy Creek near our shop is now closed to traffic.  Over 6" of rain now, and still coming down.
No surprise, Brushy Creek floods is two people piss within 5 minutes of each other.   Lampasas County and east of there is now forecast for 20-25" of rain by tomorrow morning.
Lots of low water crossings out that way.  Hopefully memory of the May floods are still fresh enough that no one makes an attempt to drive through.

« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2015, 02:04:53 PM »

As expected, the bridge over Brushy Creek near our shop is now closed to traffic.  Over 6" of rain now, and still coming down.
So, sleeping at the office tonight?

« Reply #118 on: October 24, 2015, 02:12:24 PM »

As expected, the bridge over Brushy Creek near our shop is now closed to traffic.  Over 6" of rain now, and still coming down.
So, sleeping at the office tonight?
Ha, no, just have to take the longer way home.

« Reply #119 on: October 24, 2015, 02:17:49 PM »

As expected, the bridge over Brushy Creek near our shop is now closed to traffic.  Over 6" of rain now, and still coming down.
No surprise, Brushy Creek floods is two people piss within 5 minutes of each other.   Lampasas County and east of there is now forecast for 20-25" of rain by tomorrow morning.
Lots of low water crossings out that way.  Hopefully memory of the May floods are still fresh enough that no one makes an attempt to drive through.
Just checked my gauge and full at an even 5" so got to dump it out and start over.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11