Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2015, 07:51:36 AM »

Morning Dave

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2015, 08:07:38 AM »

Wow, another TX High School football player died from game injuries this weekend.  That make 6 this year nationwide and I know that is at least the second one in TX plus there is one near here that is paralyzed.  Very Sad!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/18/2015
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2015, 08:14:38 AM »

Morning LSU, I slept in this morning but looks like you forgot to be on vacation.
Untortunately the warden and I have to share a room, I always keep her at the other end of the house at home since she snores so loud.  I was afraid the wildlife people were going to knock on the door last night to tell us the bear could not sleep inside, I really wished they had so they could shoot her with a tranquilizer dart.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/18/2015
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2015, 08:14:58 AM »

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2015, 08:17:34 AM »

Morning LSU, I slept in this morning but looks like you forgot to be on vacation.
Untortunately the warden and I have to share a room, I always keep her at the other end of the house at home since she snores so loud.  I was afraid the wildlife people were going to knock on the door last night to tell us the bear could not sleep inside, I really wished they had so they could shoot her with a tranquilizer dart.
LMFAO, guess tonight you can call the wildlife patrol and complain. ;)

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2015, 08:28:50 AM »

Morning LSU, I slept in this morning but looks like you forgot to be on vacation.
Untortunately the warden and I have to share a room, I always keep her at the other end of the house at home since she snores so loud.  I was afraid the wildlife people were going to knock on the door last night to tell us the bear could not sleep inside, I really wished they had so they could shoot her with a tranquilizer dart.
You can always get her some breathe-right strips for Christmas.

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2015, 08:29:24 AM »

Morning sleepyDave.  You would think it was the weekend or something.

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2015, 08:32:16 AM »

good morning guys. getting ready for the 1st Annual Naturer Coast Intergroup Chili Cook-off at Fort Cooper Park. I am one of three judges.

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2015, 08:39:35 AM »

good morning guys. getting ready for the 1st Annual Naturer Coast Intergroup Chili Cook-off at Fort Cooper Park. I am one of three judges.
Morning Dean, one thing for sure no matter what day of the week it is you will bring us a surprise.

Let them know you gladly take bribes.

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2015, 08:39:59 AM »

good morning guys. getting ready for the 1st Annual Naturer Coast Intergroup Chili Cook-off at Fort Cooper Park. I am one of three judges.
Get that bathroom ready!

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2015, 08:40:40 AM »

Time to get packed up and ready to head home.  Enjoy your Sunday guys.

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2015, 08:41:08 AM »

Morning sleepyDave.  You would think it was the weekend or something.
One might get that idea I guess, since I am not retired.

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2015, 08:41:32 AM »

Time to get packed up and ready to head home.  Enjoy your Sunday guys.
Have a smooth trip home Dave.

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2015, 08:45:32 AM »

good morning guys. getting ready for the 1st Annual Naturer Coast Intergroup Chili Cook-off at Fort Cooper Park. I am one of three judges.
Morning Dean, one thing for sure no matter what day of the week it is you will bring us a surprise.

Let them know you gladly take bribes.
it's suppose to be a fun event. my homegroup is sponsoring one of our members that has entered other chili cook-offs and took a 3rd place at the Women's Club and a 2nd at the K of C. he brought a sample of his chili to the meeting last week for us to try. it was too sweet for me but had a good spicy after taste.

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2015, 08:46:37 AM »

Time to get packed up and ready to head home.  Enjoy your Sunday guys.
safe travels.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10