CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36

Author Topic: 7/2/2014  (Read 103288 times)

sfish

Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #300 on: July 02, 2014, 02:32:28 PM »

Time for me to roll. Hope everyone enjoys the holiday, and that you get to enjoy plenty of good food and better smokes.

Hazzuh!
Get home and pound those stones!  Later Dave
Yeah, put that little jack hammer to work

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #301 on: July 02, 2014, 02:34:10 PM »

Far too much thought and reasoning put into that....my head hurts from reading it.

Agreed with what Bret said (I think) and also what Dave said, haha.  Like most things, what is and isn't trivial is subjective.  Doesn't change my advice to just buy it all and sort it out later!
Yeah, and then there's the rationalization to end all rationalizations.  It's the Costco Principle.  It goes like this: "I've got enough Cubans to last a year, I don't need 20 more.  But they'll get smoked at some point.  Might as well."

sfish

« Reply #302 on: July 02, 2014, 02:34:24 PM »

Time for me to roll. Hope everyone enjoys the holiday, and that you get to enjoy plenty of good food and better smokes.

Hazzuh!

Stone beers?  Or is that a different thread?
Different thread (if you weren't joking). Dave's wife has kidney stones and we joked he was going to try to break them up his own way for hump day

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #303 on: July 02, 2014, 02:35:07 PM »

BTW Joe, you mentioned earlier they now make a grapefruit Sculpin? Already has a fair citrus fruit flavor, no?

I think it's already citrusy so I'm curious to try it.  Might be brewery only, though, not sure if it'll be bottled.  Stone makes a Grapefruit Slam IPA and I love it.
Never saw the Stone Grapefruit

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/98387/
Oh it's one of those Projects, I've seen some of those but don't recall the grapefruit, I shall look
The Beer Channel...  Nope, the beerbanter!  And we could have our very own song - The Beerbanter Polka!  Woo hoo!  Prosit!
Do you mean Prost perchance CB?  I know, you're going phonetical.....
Prosit and prosit often.  Oh, and good for the 21.  I'll work on our local BOTL and see if we can get those slackers to show up.
Just tell me where and I shall be there.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #304 on: July 02, 2014, 02:37:12 PM »

Far too much thought and reasoning put into that....my head hurts from reading it.

Agreed with what Bret said (I think) and also what Dave said, haha.  Like most things, what is and isn't trivial is subjective.  Doesn't change my advice to just buy it all and sort it out later!
Yeah, and then there's the rationalization to end all rationalizations.  It's the Costco Principle.  It goes like this: "I've got enough Cubans to last a year, I don't need 20 more.  But they'll get smoked at some point.  Might as well."

Right?! Gotta have more for when you run out.  My boss does it with small stuff at the office.  He'll buy two things of coffee so he'll have more when it's empty.  Why not just buy another when it's getting low?  Doesn't make sense to have back ups of things that aren't commodities.  I've never walked in to a grocery store to find them out of ALL coffee.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #305 on: July 02, 2014, 02:37:39 PM »

Hey JWacky, came across an image that immediately reminded me of you.  You'll have to wait until I run my patriotic ones before I put it up, maybe Sunday or Monday.

Ha, ok.  Let me know when to turn avitars back on!
Will do.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #306 on: July 02, 2014, 02:38:12 PM »

Hazzuh!

Different thread (if you weren't joking). Dave's wife has kidney stones and we joked he was going to try to break them up his own way for hump day

I was joking but I missed that part of all the sex jokes earlier.  I was just piling on because everyone else was.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #307 on: July 02, 2014, 02:40:23 PM »

Hazzuh!

I was joking but I missed that part of all the sex jokes earlier.  I was just piling on because everyone else was.
Dave's got this...IT'S HAMMER TIME!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #308 on: July 02, 2014, 02:40:36 PM »

Hey JWacky, came across an image that immediately reminded me of you.  You'll have to wait until I run my patriotic ones before I put it up, maybe Sunday or Monday.

Will do.

Just click his name, or any for that matter, and you can see the pic in the profile... if you don't want to mess with the whole turn this on, turn it back off thing.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #309 on: July 02, 2014, 02:42:12 PM »

Hazzuh!

Dave's got this...IT'S HAMMER TIME!

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #310 on: July 02, 2014, 02:52:37 PM »

it's safe now

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #311 on: July 02, 2014, 02:55:18 PM »

it's safe now

LOL, sure it is.  Got Steve's trick for viewing pics, thankfully!  Nice try.  I don't care what people use, and I wouldn't get in trouble here, but it's that whole 'drawing a line' thing.  Easy enough for me to just turn them off. 

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #312 on: July 02, 2014, 02:57:40 PM »

Hazzuh!
You too, Dave. Happy 4th!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #313 on: July 02, 2014, 02:58:00 PM »

it's safe now
Trickster! I roll with them off too Joe, clicking the name is a veteran move.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #314 on: July 02, 2014, 02:59:04 PM »

it's safe now
Trickster! I roll with them off too Joe, clicking the name is a veteran move.

I just never cared enough.  Not like a thumbnail of a naked woman does anything for me, or that I can't find it elsewhere online!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36