LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/1/2015
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2015, 08:14:05 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy day off Chip!
Good morning Native.
What sort of fun you having on your Day Off?   SIL went to work and messed that up didn't the?
No fun on my days off now for sure, just the joys of home ownership to keep me busy now.

« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2015, 08:15:17 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy day off Chip!
Good morning Native.
What sort of fun you having on your Day Off?   SIL went to work and messed that up didn't the?
No fun on my days off now for sure, just the joys of home ownership to keep me busy now.
I can readily share some of those Joys with you if you run out around your place. ;D

« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2015, 08:15:22 AM »

What a bunch of BULLSHIT!

United Airlines marked the five-year anniversary of its merger with Continental Airlines with an apology to customers who've dealt with the fallout from the rocky union.

"Simply put we haven't lived up to your expectations or to the promise and potential of that day" recently appointed president and CEO Oscar Munoz says in a full page advertisement in Thursday's Houston Chronicles and other major newspapers.
Insert "American" and "USAirways" in place of United and Continental, same schitt, just different CEO.

« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2015, 08:16:03 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy day off Chip!
Good morning Native.
What sort of fun you having on your Day Off?   SIL went to work and messed that up didn't the?
No fun on my days off now for sure, just the joys of home ownership to keep me busy now.
Still searching for those "joys" myself.

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2015, 08:17:48 AM »

What a bunch of BULLSHIT!

United Airlines marked the five-year anniversary of its merger with Continental Airlines with an apology to customers who've dealt with the fallout from the rocky union.

"Simply put we haven't lived up to your expectations or to the promise and potential of that day" recently appointed president and CEO Oscar Munoz says in a full page advertisement in Thursday's Houston Chronicles and other major newspapers.
Insert "Time Warner", "American" and "USAirways" in place of United and Continental, same schitt, just different CEO.
Fixed it for you TW Bean

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2015, 08:19:21 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy day off Chip!
Good morning Native.
What sort of fun you having on your Day Off?   SIL went to work and messed that up didn't the?
No fun on my days off now for sure, just the joys of home ownership to keep me busy now.
Still searching for those "joys" myself.
The chores do get old.  With the way home prices have appreciated in recent years in Austin, we've started thinking maybe an appt or condo setup sounds pretty good.  Just gotta be able to smoke a cigar on the balcony.

« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2015, 08:21:34 AM »

What a bunch of BULLSHIT!

United Airlines marked the five-year anniversary of its merger with Continental Airlines with an apology to customers who've dealt with the fallout from the rocky union.

"Simply put we haven't lived up to your expectations or to the promise and potential of that day" recently appointed president and CEO Oscar Munoz says in a full page advertisement in Thursday's Houston Chronicles and other major newspapers.
Insert "Time Warner", "American" and "USAirways" in place of United and Continental, same schitt, just different CEO.
Fixed it for you TW Bean
Ha. "Time Warner" and "Comcast" would have been that press release.  With the addition of "And we're sorry we had to raise our prices by 50%, but we're twice as big now, so it's really a discount, so GFY".

« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2015, 08:25:19 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy day off Chip!
Good morning Native.
What sort of fun you having on your Day Off?   SIL went to work and messed that up didn't the?
No fun on my days off now for sure, just the joys of home ownership to keep me busy now.
Still searching for those "joys" myself.
The chores do get old.  With the way home prices have appreciated in recent years in Austin, we've started thinking maybe an appt or condo setup sounds pretty good.  Just gotta be able to smoke a cigar on the balcony.
High probability a Condo is in our future to remove a few of those "joys".

« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2015, 08:26:28 AM »

What a bunch of BULLSHIT!

United Airlines marked the five-year anniversary of its merger with Continental Airlines with an apology to customers who've dealt with the fallout from the rocky union.

"Simply put we haven't lived up to your expectations or to the promise and potential of that day" recently appointed president and CEO Oscar Munoz says in a full page advertisement in Thursday's Houston Chronicles and other major newspapers.
Insert "Time Warner", "American" and "USAirways" in place of United and Continental, same schitt, just different CEO.
Fixed it for you TW Bean
Ha. "Time Warner" and "Comcast" would have been that press release.  With the addition of "And we're sorry we had to raise our prices by 50%, but we're twice as big now, so it's really a discount, so GFY".
One difference would be TW and Comcast were horrible individually but Continental was the better of the airlines, bad but definitely the better of bad.

« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2015, 08:30:42 AM »

[...]

That pretty well sums it up.  After the merger, the airline definitely dumbed down to a United approach.  Some flight crews still identify themselves as Continental...and those are usually better flights.

« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2015, 08:31:40 AM »

Time to get on with this day and get to head home at the end of it.

« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2015, 08:36:43 AM »

What up, boys?

« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2015, 08:39:51 AM »

What up, boys?
Morning, WhateverNameBeanGivesYouTony.

« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2015, 08:43:00 AM »

What up, boys?
Bucket full of balls and a 12" dong and you call me boy?

« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2015, 08:51:07 AM »

What up, boys?
Hopefully not TxDave's 12 inch dong.  Morning, Mr. Mayor.  Still sharing the cube with your bourbon buddy/boss/suckupee?