Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Funny you should mention skunks.  Got this skunk that passes by our house about 5 AM and something pisses him off so he does what skunks do.  Every morning, skunk musk wakes me up.
You need to do what Texans do and shoot his ass

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Funny you should mention skunks.  Got this skunk that passes by our house about 5 AM and something pisses him off so he does what skunks do.  Every morning, skunk musk wakes me up.
That's bad...  I hope it wasn't too close to your house.  When I was a kid, we were camping and I saw the brush moving, and I snuck up to see what it was.  I guess I was about 10 foot from a skunk.  I just froze, then slowly backed away.  I was pretty lucky.  I freeze when I see snakes too.  I actually freeze and can't move for about 3 or 4 seconds.  Once I froze about 18 foot up on a telephone pole during a pole climbing class.  I was practicing by myself, and I couldn't move for about 5 minutes.  The instructor seen me and walked out to where I was and said, "Your doing great.  Now just bring your right leg down and start coming down."  I don't know if she knew I was froze or not, but she talked me down.  I acted like I knew what I was doing.. :)
Earlier this summer we were finishing up dinner out on the terrace when all three of us - the warden, the skunk amd myself noticed each other.  Fortunately the skunk just keeps on keep in' on.  Close enough for each of us to reach out and touch the other.  Figure the 5 AM musking must be the skunk heading home and is disturbed by something else out and about that same time of day be it critter or human on the same schedule.  Been going on for the last five or six weeks.

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Funny you should mention skunks.  Got this skunk that passes by our house about 5 AM and something pisses him off so he does what skunks do.  Every morning, skunk musk wakes me up.
You need to do what Texans do and shoot his ass
Too earth friendly and gun unfriendly around here.  Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind any number of times.

[...]
We have some around here and the only time I see them is going to work around 5:00 in the morning.

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Funny you should mention skunks.  Got this skunk that passes by our house about 5 AM and something pisses him off so he does what skunks do.  Every morning, skunk musk wakes me up.
You need to do what Texans do and shoot his ass
To earth friendly and gun unfriendly around here.  Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind any number of times.
I know the kind but .22 CB caps are mighty quiet out of a rifle.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn, time to feed the wife.  bbl.

Lighting an old FdlA to make room for new FdlA's.

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Funny you should mention skunks.  Got this skunk that passes by our house about 5 AM and something pisses him off so he does what skunks do.  Every morning, skunk musk wakes me up.
You need to do what Texans do and shoot his ass
To earth friendly and gun unfriendly around here.  Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind any number of times.
I know the kind but .22 CB caps are mighty quiet out of a rifle.
Got a retired female academic for a next door neighbor and the skunk would crawl over into her yard to die.  The round, red .22 inch diameter hole is a dead give away tweren't natural causes.  She kinda let the occasional dead Starling slide seeing as how we no longer have a problem with a couple hundred roosting in our trees.  But a warm, fuzzy Flower the Skunk...  More like cold and stiff and extremely odiferous.

Damn, I've got a pain in my right boob.  It must have been from swinging that damn vacuum cleaner around all day..?
Maybe the bra strap is just a little tight.

Damn, I've got a pain in my right boob.  It must have been from swinging that damn vacuum cleaner around all day..?
Maybe the bra strap is just a little tight.
Need to replace the old Hoover with a Dyson there BD.

Weekend football lineup is pretty crappy.  OK State and Texas might be the best game of them all.

Guess there will not even be any kissing to watch as LSU drums Syracuse's asses.

Damn, I've got a pain in my right boob.  It must have been from swinging that damn vacuum cleaner around all day..?
Maybe the bra strap is just a little tight.
The bro strap...

Damn, I've got a pain in my right boob.  It must have been from swinging that damn vacuum cleaner around all day..?
Maybe the bra strap is just a little tight.
Need to replace the old Hoover with a Dyson there BD.
+1. Dyson is the only vacuum to own!

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Funny you should mention skunks.  Got this skunk that passes by our house about 5 AM and something pisses him off so he does what skunks do.  Every morning, skunk musk wakes me up.
You need to do what Texans do and shoot his ass
To earth friendly and gun unfriendly around here.  Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind any number of times.
I know the kind but .22 CB caps are mighty quiet out of a rifle.
Yeah, but the truth of the matter is you have to work at riling a skunk, and they give you all kinds of warning that they're going to spray you.  They aren't hair-trigger beasts like rattlesnakes.  That's why dogs always seem to get sprayed, because dogs are stupid.  The only people I've ever known to get sprayed were trying to wrestle a dog away from annoying a skunk.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20