Tony left and the jam is working again. Coincidence?
I think not

Now that's malpractice....or another morning for BD.

http://6abc.com/news/lawsuit-man-woke-from-colonoscopy-wearing-pink-panties/351841/
LALTS. I think BD's wife suffers more emotional stress than this guy did.

Now that's malpractice....or another morning for BD.

http://6abc.com/news/lawsuit-man-woke-from-colonoscopy-wearing-pink-panties/351841/
LALTS. I think BD's wife suffers more emotional stress than this guy did.
Probably true, but still basking in the glow from the new car, probably up for a couple of new costumes.

Now that's malpractice....or another morning for BD.

http://6abc.com/news/lawsuit-man-woke-from-colonoscopy-wearing-pink-panties/351841/
LALTS. I think BD's wife suffers more emotional stress than this guy did.
Probably true, but still basking in the glow from the new car, probably up for a couple of new costumes.
I think we suffer more BD driven emotional distress than either of them!  Lord, don't think we can handle another car purchase process, I am still dizzy.

Now that's malpractice....or another morning for BD.

http://6abc.com/news/lawsuit-man-woke-from-colonoscopy-wearing-pink-panties/351841/
LALTS. I think BD's wife suffers more emotional stress than this guy did.
Probably true, but still basking in the glow from the new car, probably up for a couple of new costumes.
I think we suffer more BD driven emotional distress than either of them!  Lord, don't think we can handle another car purchase process, I am still dizzy.
Haha, true enough. Now we have a new tv purchase to deal with.

Now that's malpractice....or another morning for BD.

http://6abc.com/news/lawsuit-man-woke-from-colonoscopy-wearing-pink-panties/351841/
LALTS. I think BD's wife suffers more emotional stress than this guy did.
Probably true, but still basking in the glow from the new car, probably up for a couple of new costumes.
I think we suffer more BD driven emotional distress than either of them!  Lord, don't think we can handle another car purchase process, I am still dizzy.
Haha, true enough. Now we have a new tv purchase to deal with.
We have been dealing with that fuk'n tv purchase for 2 years now.

[...]

Then do a better job helping so he can buy one already!  8)

Now that's malpractice....or another morning for BD.

http://6abc.com/news/lawsuit-man-woke-from-colonoscopy-wearing-pink-panties/351841/
LALTS. I think BD's wife suffers more emotional stress than this guy did.
Probably true, but still basking in the glow from the new car, probably up for a couple of new costumes.
I think we suffer more BD driven emotional distress than either of them!  Lord, don't think we can handle another car purchase process, I am still dizzy.
Haha, true enough. Now we have a new tv purchase to deal with.
We have been dealing with that fuk'n tv purchase for 2 years now.
Then do a better job helping so he can buy one already!  8)
We did a pretty good job guiding him through the car thing....

Now that's malpractice....or another morning for BD.

http://6abc.com/news/lawsuit-man-woke-from-colonoscopy-wearing-pink-panties/351841/
LALTS. I think BD's wife suffers more emotional stress than this guy did.
Probably true, but still basking in the glow from the new car, probably up for a couple of new costumes.
I think we suffer more BD driven emotional distress than either of them!  Lord, don't think we can handle another car purchase process, I am still dizzy.
Haha, true enough. Now we have a new tv purchase to deal with.
We have been dealing with that fuk'n tv purchase for 2 years now.
Then do a better job helping so he can buy one already!  8)
We did a pretty good job guiding him through the car thing....
Yeah, you can only do so much, right?

Now that's malpractice....or another morning for BD.

http://6abc.com/news/lawsuit-man-woke-from-colonoscopy-wearing-pink-panties/351841/
LALTS. I think BD's wife suffers more emotional stress than this guy did.
Probably true, but still basking in the glow from the new car, probably up for a couple of new costumes.
I think we suffer more BD driven emotional distress than either of them!  Lord, don't think we can handle another car purchase process, I am still dizzy.
Haha, true enough. Now we have a new tv purchase to deal with.
We have been dealing with that fuk'n tv purchase for 2 years now.
Then do a better job helping so he can buy one already!  8)
We did a pretty good job guiding him through the car thing....
Yeah, you can only do so much, right?
Lots of ways to go wrong with a car purchase so we did good on that I think.  But really, a fuk'n tv in this day and time, it ain't that complicated.

Jam Sux, Mash Sux and this Job Sux!

Jam Sux, Mash Sux and this Job Sux!
Thank you, UpBeatDave.

Jam Sux, Mash Sux and this Job Sux!
Preparing to board a plane. Any words of encouragement for this situation?