CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: 9/12/2015  (Read 10785 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/12/2015
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2015, 05:27:03 PM »

Friend of mine in Denver just told me he bought some Ballast Point Octoberfest this morning.  I bought some Sculpin this morning but they did not have any BP Octoberfest.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2015, 05:44:36 PM »

September 12 Notes:

1953 -  John F. Kennedy married Jacqueline Bouvier

2003 - Country music legend John R. "Johnny" Cash (the original "Man In Black") died
Guess it is imperative that I smoke a Jericho Hill next.
Only seems appropriate.  Let us know about those Jericho's.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2015, 05:50:24 PM »

September 12 Notes:

2003 - Country music legend John R. "Johnny" Cash (the original "Man In Black") died
Jerichos are one of my favorite cigars, very nice smokes and looking forward to the new Lancero's arriving at the end of the month.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2015, 06:17:30 PM »

September 12 Notes:

Jerichos are one of my favorite cigars, very nice smokes and looking forward to the new Lancero's arriving at the end of the month.
That clinches it.  Gonna go for that sampler.  Now if I can keep from smoking them all before I can let them age some.  Oh, and thanks for the free shipping code Ogie.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2015, 06:24:08 PM »

September 12 Notes:

That clinches it.  Gonna go for that sampler.  Now if I can keep from smoking them all before I can let them age some.  Oh, and thanks for the free shipping code Ogie.
Sampler is a good way to go, don't think you will be disappointed but if you are just send the other 3 to me. ;D. They do not require a lot of aging just a little rest to settle down from the trip.

Jericho's score pretty high on Fish and Travellin Dave's list too.

sfish

« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2015, 07:05:00 PM »

Friend of mine in Denver just told me he bought some Ballast Point Octoberfest this morning.  I bought some Sculpin this morning but they did not have any BP Octoberfest.
I bought some last week and today saw a BP Pumpkin beer

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2015, 07:08:03 PM »

Evening Fish.  Cut the pumpkin for me but hope to find the Octoberfest for a try.

sfish

« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2015, 07:08:12 PM »

September 12 Notes:

Sampler is a good way to go, don't think you will be disappointed but if you are just send the other 3 to me. ;D. They do not require a lot of aging just a little rest to settle down from the trip.

JHs are excellent IMO, like a Murcialago in a way. Every time I light one they never disappoint and I'm always happy for the choice

sfish

« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2015, 07:09:53 PM »

Evening Fish.  Cut the pumpkin for me but hope to find the Octoberfest for a try.
Funny, I'm not a pumpkin or Oktoberfest beer fan but I bought the BP just to compare the brewery to others being they make a few outstanding beers

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2015, 07:09:56 PM »

September 12 Notes:

JHs are excellent IMO, like a Murcialago in a way. Every time I light one they never disappoint and I'm always happy for the choice
I can see that like a Murcialago connection too.

sfish

« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2015, 07:10:50 PM »

September 12 Notes:

Those will be a 'must have' for me

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2015, 07:10:59 PM »

Funny, I'm not a pumpkin or Oktoberfest beer fan but I bought the BP just to compare the brewery to others being they make a few outstanding beers
I luv Sam Adams Octoberfest but you know the routine, always looking for something better. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2015, 07:11:20 PM »

September 12 Notes:

Those will be a 'must have' for me
+1

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2015, 08:00:15 PM »

September 12 Notes:

Sampler is a good way to go, don't think you will be disappointed but if you are just send the other 3 to me. ;D . They do not require a lot of aging just a little rest to settle down from the trip.

High praise indeed.  Looking forward to the delivery.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2015, 08:02:53 PM »

I luv Sam Adams Octoberfest but you know the routine, always looking for something better.
Ein Mass (liter glass mug - a stein is ceramic not glass) of Paulaner Oktoberfest with dinner last night.  Tasty!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7