Chit!

BREAKING: MILLIS, MASSACHUSETTS POLICE CRUISER BURSTS INTO FLAMES AFTER COMING UNDER GUNFIRE
Gunman escapes scene after unloading on cop car
I think people have watched too much of "The Walking Dead" and now they want to act it out.

Jayzus.

If you're putting together your shopping cart for 20% off, in clearance, Diesel Hairy Dog toro's, 10/28.81
Damn, the community humidor is full now too.
Have to open the community tuppidore then.

Chit!

BREAKING: MILLIS, MASSACHUSETTS POLICE CRUISER BURSTS INTO FLAMES AFTER COMING UNDER GUNFIRE
Gunman escapes scene after unloading on cop car
I think people have watched too much of "The Walking Dead" and now they want to act it out.

Jayzus.
Suspect is a white guy

Chit!

BREAKING: MILLIS, MASSACHUSETTS POLICE CRUISER BURSTS INTO FLAMES AFTER COMING UNDER GUNFIRE
Gunman escapes scene after unloading on cop car
I think people have watched too much of "The Walking Dead" and now they want to act it out.

Jayzus.
Suspect is a white guy
Wasn't implying otherwise. Partly my point. This isn't a racial thing anymore, if it ever was. It's just people looking to blow shit up.

Turns out the last school shooting we had up here happened because the shooter had decided to kill himself but wanted his homeys to keep him company. I exaggerate not.

Shit's getting weird.

Long list of excluded brands for the LABOR -20%

Chit!

BREAKING: MILLIS, MASSACHUSETTS POLICE CRUISER BURSTS INTO FLAMES AFTER COMING UNDER GUNFIRE
Gunman escapes scene after unloading on cop car
I think people have watched too much of "The Walking Dead" and now they want to act it out.

Jayzus.
Suspect is a white guy
Wasn't implying otherwise. Partly my point. This isn't a racial thing anymore, if it ever was. It's just people looking to blow shit up.

Turns out the last school shooting we had up here happened because the shooter had decided to kill himself but wanted his homeys to keep him company. I exaggerate not.

Shit's getting weird.
And the perps get their 15 minutes of fame or more depending on whether it's a slow news day.

They heard us talking Gurkhas up now so mix a drink and sit back and relax a while, unless you are in commie country and still working

Chit!

BREAKING: MILLIS, MASSACHUSETTS POLICE CRUISER BURSTS INTO FLAMES AFTER COMING UNDER GUNFIRE
Gunman escapes scene after unloading on cop car
I think people have watched too much of "The Walking Dead" and now they want to act it out.

Jayzus.
Suspect is a white guy
Wasn't implying otherwise. Partly my point. This isn't a racial thing anymore, if it ever was. It's just people looking to blow shit up.

Turns out the last school shooting we had up here happened because the shooter had decided to kill himself but wanted his homeys to keep him company. I exaggerate not.

Shit's getting weird.
And the perps get their 15 minutes of fame or more depending on whether it's a slow news day.
Exactly

Chit!

BREAKING: MILLIS, MASSACHUSETTS POLICE CRUISER BURSTS INTO FLAMES AFTER COMING UNDER GUNFIRE
Gunman escapes scene after unloading on cop car
I think people have watched too much of "The Walking Dead" and now they want to act it out.

Jayzus.
Suspect is a white guy
Wasn't implying otherwise. Partly my point. This isn't a racial thing anymore, if it ever was. It's just people looking to blow shit up.

Turns out the last school shooting we had up here happened because the shooter had decided to kill himself but wanted his homeys to keep him company. I exaggerate not.

Shit's getting weird.
And the perps get their 15 minutes of fame or more depending on whether it's a slow news day.
Exactly
If it bleeds, it leads.

"...it's interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry."

[...]

Some fine Don Henley!

[...]

But here's his best line of all time:

"You bitch about the present, and blame it on the past...I'd like to find your inner child and kick his little ass!"

Timely for today as well.

But then, Don Henley is a card-carrying commie.

Gurkha Turds could be here till midnight

Dumbest news quote of the day, from Cindy Crawford: "Why would a bad picture of me make people feel good?"

Like...duh.

V Belicoso's up 5/25 so 5/$20 with coupon.  Nice deal