Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #285 on: August 31, 2015, 05:11:36 PM »

Speaking of Beer & Cigars it is time to go enjoy both.  Later All

See ya, Dave
Have a good night Tex
I ain't gone to sleep yet!  On the patio with a JDN Joya Red that Famous threw in gratis on an order a while back.  Tito's and Sparkling Water on the side.

Some good reviews on these... what's yours?

« Reply #286 on: August 31, 2015, 05:11:47 PM »

Alrighty, then. Monday... check. Four more to go!

Have a good evening, Fellas
Have a good one BS

« Reply #287 on: August 31, 2015, 05:11:57 PM »

Alrighty, then. Monday... check. Four more to go!

Have a good evening, Fellas
three...... ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #288 on: August 31, 2015, 05:13:03 PM »

Alrighty, then. Monday... check. Four more to go!

Have a good evening, Fellas
three...... ;D

Sure, rub it in, Dave  ;D

« Reply #289 on: August 31, 2015, 05:13:49 PM »

Speaking of Beer & Cigars it is time to go enjoy both.  Later All

See ya, Dave
Have a good night Tex
I ain't gone to sleep yet!  On the patio with a JDN Joya Red that Famous threw in gratis on an order a while back.  Tito's and Sparkling Water on the side.

Some good reviews on these... what's yours?
I have had a couple before gifted and not bad at all.  No idea what the sell for but if over $3 the competition could get tough on them.

« Reply #290 on: August 31, 2015, 05:14:30 PM »

Alrighty, then. Monday... check. Four more to go!

Have a good evening, Fellas
three...... ;D

Sure, rub it in, Dave  ;D
3 here then 4 off

« Reply #292 on: August 31, 2015, 05:23:42 PM »

Gun range doubles as wedding venue – only in Texas
By Craig Hlavaty Published 3:25 pm, Monday, August 31, 2015

A wedding venue in Lindale, just north of Tyler, has fused the two loves of Texans – the great outdoors and a shooting range – for a unique wedding venue.
The 6 S Ranch has been getting a lot of attention as of late, from wedding guides to television reporters looking to highlight the uniquely Texas hitching spot.

« Reply #293 on: August 31, 2015, 05:24:41 PM »

Gun range doubles as wedding venue – only in Texas
By Craig Hlavaty Published 3:25 pm, Monday, August 31, 2015

A wedding venue in Lindale, just north of Tyler, has fused the two loves of Texans – the great outdoors and a shooting range – for a unique wedding venue.
The 6 S Ranch has been getting a lot of attention as of late, from wedding guides to television reporters looking to highlight the uniquely Texas hitching spot.
Choot 'em!

« Reply #294 on: August 31, 2015, 05:26:00 PM »

Gun range doubles as wedding venue – only in Texas
By Craig Hlavaty Published 3:25 pm, Monday, August 31, 2015

A wedding venue in Lindale, just north of Tyler, has fused the two loves of Texans – the great outdoors and a shooting range – for a unique wedding venue.
The 6 S Ranch has been getting a lot of attention as of late, from wedding guides to television reporters looking to highlight the uniquely Texas hitching spot.
Multiple loads will be fired during that service

« Reply #295 on: August 31, 2015, 05:26:26 PM »

Have a good night gents, off to grill some food for a weeks worth of meals - pork chops and chik'n!

« Reply #296 on: August 31, 2015, 05:29:33 PM »

Speaking of Beer & Cigars it is time to go enjoy both.  Later All

See ya, Dave
Have a good night Tex
I ain't gone to sleep yet!  On the patio with a JDN Joya Red that Famous threw in gratis on an order a while back.  Tito's and Sparkling Water on the side.
Make to let us know what you think of the JDN. Got one of those freebies sitting in my humidor waiting for me to get around to it.

« Reply #297 on: August 31, 2015, 05:30:35 PM »

Have a good night gents, off to grill some food for a weeks worth of meals - pork chops and chik'n!
Enjoy your grill'n

« Reply #298 on: August 31, 2015, 05:31:09 PM »

Speaking of Beer & Cigars it is time to go enjoy both.  Later All

See ya, Dave
Have a good night Tex
I ain't gone to sleep yet!  On the patio with a JDN Joya Red that Famous threw in gratis on an order a while back.  Tito's and Sparkling Water on the side.
Make to let us know what you think of the JDN. Got one of those freebies sitting in my humidor waiting for me to get around to it.
Not bad, very mild, a few burn issues

« Reply #299 on: August 31, 2015, 05:32:20 PM »

 :o :o :o :o :o

ROBERTO Esquivel Cabrera has just set a world record for having the longest penis.

The 52-year-old Mexican measured in at a whopping 18.9 inches (48.2cm), with a tip circumference of 10 inches (25cm), at certification by World Record Academy officials yesterday.
Mr Cabrera had been hoping for recognition by Guinness World Records but had to settle for the less famous certifier after Guinness confirmed it had no category for penis size.
The World Record Academy stepped in after Mr Cabrera shared his story with a local journalist in an interview that was picked up by the world press over the weekend.
He told how his massive member had ruined his life, preventing him from having a relationship and even getting a job.
“Look where it is, it goes far below the knees,” Mr Cabrera said.
“I cannot do anything, I cannot work, and I am disabled so I want authorities to declare me as a disabled person and give me support.”
Women were too frightened to have sex with him, so he had never had a long-term girlfriend, let alone a wife.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23