« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2015, 09:28:51 AM »

Hurricane Danny has weakened and tracking a little north of earlier forecasts.  Still 700+ miles east of the Leeward Islands so a long ways to travel before entering the Gulf of Mexico.  Further weakening is forecast.
By the way, did I mention I was supposed to be heading into the middle of all that tomorrow?  Wife took the insurance though so we may be having a staycation instead.
Well no you did not mention any travel to us, Cuba?
St. Thomas.  Gift to my MiL for her 80th birthday.  But Bergen County, NJ is also very beautiful this time of year.

« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2015, 09:29:37 AM »

This is supposed to be an information sharing site.... left that little thing out?   WTF
And has no travel authorization from us, we could have told him it was hurricane season in the Atlantic, Caribbean and Gulf.    Don't worry though we can teach him a lesson while he is gone.
If he goes.  It's not the time of year I would prefer to be traveling either but circumstances are beyond my control.

« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2015, 09:31:19 AM »

Hurricane Danny has weakened and tracking a little north of earlier forecasts.  Still 700+ miles east of the Leeward Islands so a long ways to travel before entering the Gulf of Mexico.  Further weakening is forecast.
By the way, did I mention I was supposed to be heading into the middle of all that tomorrow?  Wife took the insurance though so we may be having a staycation instead.
Well no you did not mention any travel to us, Cuba?
St. Thomas.  Gift to my MiL for her 80th birthday.  But Bergen County, NJ is also very beautiful this time of year.
That would certainly be a nice trip!

« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2015, 09:34:37 AM »

Either way, I'm out of the office 'til September 3rd so

« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2015, 09:39:12 AM »

Wow 18k posts in less than 15 months.  Congrats, Dave.  I believe you have dethroned Mike.

« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2015, 09:46:12 AM »

This is supposed to be an information sharing site.... left that little thing out?   WTF
And has no travel authorization from us, we could have told him it was hurricane season in the Atlantic, Caribbean and Gulf.    Don't worry though we can teach him a lesson while he is gone.
If he goes.  It's not the time of year I would prefer to be traveling either but circumstances are beyond my control.
Now there's a story we haven't heard before.

« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2015, 09:46:58 AM »

So who is going to flip the pages as you're basking under the palm trees?

« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2015, 10:11:46 AM »

So who is going to flip the pages as you're basking under the palm trees?
You don't think I'll have time today to finalize the automated script?

« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2015, 10:14:06 AM »

AF Short Story and a cup of Cuban Expresso to celebrate  18k! 🎉  I am such a whore. :o

« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2015, 10:22:37 AM »

AF Short Story and a cup of Cuban Expresso to celebrate  18k! 🎉  I am such a whore. :o
Enjoy!  Hope to get a cigar in today too.  But the coffee needs to happen now.  Thanks for reminding me.

« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2015, 10:23:19 AM »

So who is going to flip the pages as you're basking under the palm trees?
Are you implying that I would shirk my responsibilities?

« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2015, 10:56:06 AM »

Wonder if Tony will be celebrating Giada's birthday today?
Well if not, I will.

Morning, muchachos. Working on weekends sucks.  I'm way to old for this chit.

« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2015, 10:59:00 AM »

Good morning, gents.  What's all the hullabaloo?
Morning Tony.  Sexy Italian Cook Giada was the hullabaloo but Dean Fuct that  dream up.
if we had some women on this site they wouldn't say that about me!
We have like one registered, right?
Maybe more, but I'd be afraid to post with you animals on here.  Sheesh.
Aw, come on, we're gentlemen.
You're half right.

« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2015, 11:03:04 AM »

Morning Working Bastige Raz!

« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2015, 11:13:30 AM »

Is this a good deal?  Mashing now , not sure if they qualify for Catsrule.

CLE Cuarenta 11/18
Size:6 x 48/54/48 Shape:Diadema Wrapper:Natural Strength:Medium
Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $35.00
Monster Price: $24.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping