Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2015, 04:29:46 PM »

Longtime Subway pitchman Jared Fogle is scheduled to plead guilty Wednesday to federal charges of distributing child pornography and illicit sexual conduct with a minor, according to court documents released by U.S. prosecutors.

Subway, owned by Doctor’s Associates Inc., severed ties with the 37-year-old earlier this summer following a raid of his home in suburban Indianapolis by federal authorities.

Fogle on Wednesday was charged with distribution and receipt of child pornography and travel to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a minor, according to documents filed by the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Indiana.

The court filings included an agreement signed by Fogle, under which he will plead guilty to the two criminal counts and request a prison term of no shorter than five years. Prosecutors under the agreement can ask for a sentence of up to 12 1/2 years, according to court documents.
I wonder if he can attribute this to eating at Subway, too?
All that "Eat Fresh" just made him feel young again ergo he wanted to "Fuck Fresh".
Now he's fresh meat for the boys in the Big House. They're gonna love him.

« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2015, 04:34:14 PM »

[...]

WIFE LEAVING: Jared Fogle's wife says she is filing for divorce  :o

Yeah, paying a 16 year old $100 for sex typically doesn't go over well for a married guy... even if it was a bargain without a CATSRULE code.

Wait...not even with free shipping?
Free home delivery?

« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2015, 04:34:17 PM »

Packed my El Centurion with me today.  I'm considering smoking it on the way home if the rain holds off.
Already raining here, but I imagine its rather spotty.
The fucked up part is that weather.com says 0% chance of rain here in NYC.  The clouds didn't get the memo.

« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2015, 04:36:00 PM »

Packed my El Centurion with me today.  I'm considering smoking it on the way home if the rain holds off.
Already raining here, but I imagine its rather spotty.
The fucked up part is that weather.com says 0% chance of rain here in NYC.  The clouds didn't get the memo.
They're New York clouds. They don't read no fuckin' memos.

« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2015, 04:38:29 PM »

Packed my El Centurion with me today.  I'm considering smoking it on the way home if the rain holds off.
Already raining here, but I imagine its rather spotty.
The fucked up part is that weather.com says 0% chance of rain here in NYC.  The clouds didn't get the memo.
Think the weather clowns need to stick their head out the window and look around.  Most times I don't think they even look out the window.  If it ain't on radar, it ain't weather.

« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2015, 04:39:40 PM »

Packed my El Centurion with me today.  I'm considering smoking it on the way home if the rain holds off.
Already raining here, but I imagine its rather spotty.
The fucked up part is that weather.com says 0% chance of rain here in NYC.  The clouds didn't get the memo.
They're New York clouds. They don't read no fuckin' memos.
Memos?  Memos!  We don't need no stinking memos!

« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2015, 04:52:10 PM »

Packed my El Centurion with me today.  I'm considering smoking it on the way home if the rain holds off.
Already raining here, but I imagine its rather spotty.
The fucked up part is that weather.com says 0% chance of rain here in NYC.  The clouds didn't get the memo.
They're New York clouds. They don't read no fuckin' memos.
Seguro.

« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2015, 04:57:55 PM »

Home in the garage with a Diesel Hairy Dog and a Sam Summer watching the raindrops fall.

« Reply #188 on: August 19, 2015, 05:11:43 PM »

Home in the garage with a Diesel Hairy Dog and a Sam Summer watching the raindrops fall.
I'm not even close to being done for the day and I'll have to do some more work from home tonight anyway, so I'm gonna get the fuck outta here with a smoke.  See yuz.

« Reply #189 on: August 19, 2015, 05:39:28 PM »

Home in the cool house too GD Hot to go out and smoke.

« Reply #190 on: August 19, 2015, 05:46:15 PM »

Michael Waltrip Racing will not race full-time in 2016 and is releasing Clint Bowyer from his contract at the end of this season.

Nine years following its full-time Sprint Cup debut and three years after nearly winning the championship, Michael Waltrip Racing is on the verge of extinction.

The two-car NASCAR team co-owned equally by Michael Waltrip and Rob Kauffman announced Wednesday that it would cease fielding cars full-time at the conclusion of the 2015 season. MWR is also permitting driver Clint Bowyer to pursue other opportunities for 2016 and dissolving his contract with the organization. (David Ragan, MWR's second driver, is a free agent at the end of the season.)

These series of moves follows Kauffman and Chip Ganassi Racing announcing last month that Kauffman was purchasing an undisclosed stake of Ganassi's two-car team. That transaction was expected to include Bowyer and sponsor 5-Hour Energy transitioning to Ganassi, which would expand to three cars pairing Bowyer with Ganassi drivers Jamie McMurray and Kyle Larson.

« Reply #191 on: August 19, 2015, 05:52:15 PM »

You will not hear this on CNN!

From Gun Owners of America:

Obama wants more UN-styled gun control

Right now White House officials are booking flights to Mexico...... and they’re not bringing back souvenirs.

They’re on their way to the UN Small Arms Conference, to be held in Mexico City on August 24.

And they’re planning to bring back the framework for a global gun control regime.

It’s important that you contact your Senators right now and tell them to vote NO on any agreement reached at the Mexico UN conference.

Obama has already signed the UN Small Arms Treaty and it is waiting ratification by the Senate.

Obama’s global gun grabbers are jetting down to Mexico to iron out the details of this tyrannical new regime.

It requires signing nations to "establish and maintain a national control system, including a national control list."

That means not just NATIONAL gun registration. You will be entered into a GLOBAL gun registration database.

Over the past century, we have seen registration lists used as a prelude to gun confiscation in countries like Rwanda, Cambodia and many more.

Gun confiscation, in turn, led to horrific genocides in many of these countries -- including Rwanda and Cambodia.

Imagine dictators around the world -- who can control the UN blue helmets (aka, the UN military force) -- having your name on record as a gun owner.

It’s preposterous!  And this is why the Senate MUST kill this toxic agreement.

Please take action to defend your gun rights.

« Reply #192 on: August 19, 2015, 06:11:28 PM »

You will not hear this on CNN!

From Gun Owners of America:

[...]

It's all about gun control not crime control.

« Reply #193 on: August 19, 2015, 06:12:14 PM »

« Reply #194 on: August 19, 2015, 06:16:01 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14