« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2015, 10:01:34 AM »

And all this time I been blaming it on Boones Farm Strawberry Hill Wine consumed as a teenager:

CLAIM: High-frequency Internet use scrambling your brain...
But it does explain some other issues... ???

« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2015, 10:07:21 AM »

How many folk total are going down for the annual Fishy getaway?
6 adults/4 kids
Here's the place:

https://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/whalehead/banks-for-the-memories.aspx#/ljNUq+C1TailG3QWXM30CQ/
Looks nice.  How far from the beach?
House is oceanfront, so at the end of the wood walkway
If you scroll down on the link it shows an aerial view. Great part about the location is that the people across the street can't access the beach, the closest public access is like 5 blocks down so the beach in front of the house is all ours
Nice, that is a big ass beach house.  Outer Banks is a really neat place.  Hope the Fuk you do not have to take an airline to get there.
Morning Dave, welcome back. Nice shots you posted last week. 8 hour drive, no way to effectively fly there. Leaving at 3AM on Saturday this year and driving straight in. Should be at the house by noon or so, we pay $100 to get into the house 4 hours early...it's a joke
Leaving at 3 am?  You'd better call dibs on that hammock now, you're gonna need it.
Once I'm up, I'm up and the first night is usually a fairly early one anyway but the hammock sounds good
You mean to say once it is up it stays up? ;D
Think you're supposed to contact a doctor about that.
Or Nate  ;D

« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2015, 10:07:25 AM »

Bulletin: Earthquake with 4.0 magnitude hits east of San Francisco

« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2015, 10:14:56 AM »

[...]

Hi-yo!

« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2015, 10:19:03 AM »

Morning Fish, All Wet Dean, CG &  Travellin Dave.
Good mornin Tex, back to reality?
No, he's in Austin, remember?
That is reality, right?  ;)  'Dream Reality' would be a different city, maybe Seattle or something...   ;D

« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2015, 10:19:19 AM »

Morning Fish, All Wet Dean, CG &  Travellin Dave.
Good mornin Tex, back to reality?
Not really as I am not sure which is reality here or there but I have come back to a shitstorm and already sent off a gfy email this morning.
LALTS!!

« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2015, 10:24:15 AM »

Not like you've been around enough for us to know you were missing over the next two weeks.
It's shown in the overall decline in morale around here
That's morale, not morals right?
Need you ask?
At least morale is still waning. Morals left long ago.
Thank God for that. Too much moralizin' going on in this country.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2015, 10:27:28 AM »

And all this time I been blaming it on Boones Farm Strawberry Hill Wine consumed as a teenager:

CLAIM: High-frequency Internet use scrambling your brain...
Great. Now the Banter is going to lobotomize me.

« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2015, 10:29:01 AM »

Morning Fish, All Wet Dean, CG &  Travellin Dave.
Good mornin Tex, back to reality?
No, he's in Austin, remember?
That is reality, right?  ;)  'Dream Reality' would be a different city, maybe Seattle or something...   ;D
Oh, Tex would just love Seattle. They just imposed a surcharge on ammunition sales.

« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2015, 10:34:55 AM »

need a place to put the water.

« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2015, 10:36:10 AM »

need a place to put the water.
California.

« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2015, 10:43:49 AM »

And all this time I been blaming it on Boones Farm Strawberry Hill Wine consumed as a teenager:

CLAIM: High-frequency Internet use scrambling your brain...
Great. Now the Banter is going to lobotomize me.
Is there a problem?

« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2015, 10:45:07 AM »

need a place to put the water.
California.
Ya know, instead of running all these oil pipelines, they should do a couple of water ones....floods in one place, turn on the pumps, drought somewhere else, open the spigot.

« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2015, 10:46:21 AM »

Morning Fish, All Wet Dean, CG &  Travellin Dave.
Good mornin Tex, back to reality?
No, he's in Austin, remember?
That is reality, right?  ;)  'Dream Reality' would be a different city, maybe Seattle or something...   ;D
Oh, Tex would just love Seattle. They just imposed a surcharge on ammunition sales.
What do they call that surcharge...a lead abatement fee?

« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2015, 10:46:34 AM »

need a place to put the water.
Pump it up here we can use every drop of it.