CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: 8/16/2015  (Read 11531 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/16/2015
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2015, 04:56:23 PM »

See ya later, fellers.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Have a good evening Bean

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2015, 04:56:55 PM »

Nica Rustica lit

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2015, 04:57:52 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.
Wonderful vacation except for the Fuk'n airline going and returning.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.
Appreciate the reminder about catsrule code.  Don't always remember that.
Sometimes the bastiges price them 5/$24.99 or .98 so you have to buy 3 to get the discount.
How much does castrule discount the order?  I haven't paid much attention to Famous in a while.
17% off of purchase of $50 or more.
Well schitt, guess I should have been looking there for those NR's.  That's going to put my cheapy cheapo designation in jeopardy.
They have nice deals on MF's sometimes too.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2015, 05:11:45 PM »

Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.
Sometimes the bastiges price them 5/$24.99 or .98 so you have to buy 3 to get the discount.
How much does castrule discount the order?  I haven't paid much attention to Famous in a while.
Well schitt, guess I should have been looking there for those NR's.  That's going to put my cheapy cheapo designation in jeopardy.
Nah, we'll look at the long term performance and ignore and isolated hiccup.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2015, 05:16:05 PM »

They have nice deals on MF's sometimes too.//Glad you enjoyed your vac, photos were great,On your old age mention you ain't seen nothin yet, It is not for the  weak as you will find out I hope,Not wishing you bad health but a long life and they seem to go hand in hand for all of us ,but you can still enjoy your self I sure do,Glad you are back

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2015, 05:37:19 PM »

They have nice deals on MF's sometimes too.//Glad you enjoyed your vac, photos were great,On your old age mention you ain't seen nothin yet, It is not for the  weak as you will find out I hope,Not wishing you bad health but a long life and they seem to go hand in hand for all of us ,but you can still enjoy your self I sure do,Glad you are back
Thanks Short Stack, always great to hear from you.  Vacation place was not for everybody but just what we were looking for.  Has to be the most peaceful place on earth with temperatures above 60 year round and has electricity and running water.  Also perhaps the best diving location in the world and unquestionably in the top 3.  Good fishing also.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2015, 05:39:30 PM »

Well, look who dropped in.  Hope life's treating you well SS.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2015, 05:53:28 PM »

//I got out of bed this am so that makes it good ,Hope you are well

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2015, 05:59:55 PM »

Looks like I will be in Murrells Inlet the first week of November

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2015, 06:04:46 PM »

Nica Rustica lit
Think I'll join you.  Have a tropical cocktail mixed, so at least I can dream of the Caribbean.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2015, 06:08:10 PM »

/one of these days  maybe we can hook up ,Panthers have 3 straight home in that  time frame all nat'l TV ,Philly ,Indy and G Bay ,what days will you be there,I am so busy I might could find a day to meet You at Beaver Bar, I am  so busy I sit on my but all week

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2015, 06:10:44 PM »

/one of these days  maybe we can hook up ,Panthers have 3 straight home in that  time frame all nat'l TV ,Philly ,Indy and G Bay ,what days will you be there,I am so busy I might could find a day to meet You at Beaver Bar, I am  so busy I sit on my but all week
Something like Nov 4-9.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2015, 06:12:22 PM »

Nica Rustica lit
Think I'll join you.  Have a tropical cocktail mixed, so at least I can dream of the Caribbean.
All without having to deal with a damn airline.   

My luggage is supposed to be delivered before 7:30 p.m. Is the latest message.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2015, 06:17:54 PM »

Cool wave here, only 92 degrees.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2015, 06:19:01 PM »

Something like Nov 4-9.
//When it gets a little closer lets shoot for the 5th I have to be back on Sat to prepare food I  have a crowd for tailgate on Sunday,I have promised my Bride after doing it for 20 years  this is my last,We get to the stadium at 7 for a  1 pm kick
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10