CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: 8/7/2015  (Read 26497 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #180 on: August 07, 2015, 01:32:43 PM »

Saw you guys talkin a little politics earlier. Anyone watch any of the Rep. Debates last night? Trump was the ring master... cause he brought the circus with him! The fact that is was Fox didn't help any either.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #181 on: August 07, 2015, 01:35:15 PM »

Morning again, muchachos. Just got to work after getting the all-clear from my orthopedic surgeon. Towed the trailer down and parked at a friend's house close to work. Family will meet me here when I get off work, then it's weekend at the beach.

-- Dean. I mean, Raz.

Well, sounds like you're in for a fire tonight as well. Drink, Smoke, repeat!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #182 on: August 07, 2015, 01:35:26 PM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
+1000  May just take a ceegar outside lunchtime and persuade it to burn.
I may do that too but there is a possibility I won't come back in.
...and the problem is?
I should have listened.  Sheesh!
Never made it out myself.  the rest of the world decided that lunchtime was the perfect time to buy a door.  of course, no one knows what they want.  I mean it's just a door, ...right?
I hear ya.  Here's how we're different though... I'm heading the fuck home NOW with a Partagas 1845 Robusto.  Later, boys.
Later Tony, enjoy!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #183 on: August 07, 2015, 01:36:15 PM »

Saw you guys talkin a little politics earlier. Anyone watch any of the Rep. Debates last night? Trump was the ring master... cause he brought the circus with him! The fact that is was Fox didn't help any either.
When it gets down to the final candidates, then I'll start to watch. Anything before that is just a shit show.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #184 on: August 07, 2015, 01:36:39 PM »

When it gets down to the final candidates, then I'll start to watch. Anything before that is just a shit show.
Especially 15 months ahead of the election. Fucking ridiculous!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #185 on: August 07, 2015, 01:39:48 PM »

Morning again, muchachos. Just got to work after getting the all-clear from my orthopedic surgeon. Towed the trailer down and parked at a friend's house close to work. Family will meet me here when I get off work, then it's weekend at the beach.

-- Dean. I mean, Raz.

Yup. Asylum toros, Carrillos, A Tat Black, a V lancero, and a couple I don't recall at the moment. Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, CanClub, Sam Adams, and a Sculpin.  Wife and sons picking up the groceries. Think I'm set.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2015, 01:41:45 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2015, 01:42:10 PM »

Especially 15 months ahead of the election. Fucking ridiculous!

Agree, but there are so many in there I don't know enough about, I felt the need to try and listen to their message. Most never got to say much though. Funny, you could definitely tell Trump wasn't comfortable with the forum yet. He was the only person who stopped talking when he heard the buzzer... like it was a gameshow. Well, not officially. lol

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2015, 01:43:25 PM »

Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
...and the problem is?
Never made it out myself.  the rest of the world decided that lunchtime was the perfect time to buy a door.  of course, no one knows what they want.  I mean it's just a door, ...right?
I hear ya.  Here's how we're different though... I'm heading the fuck home NOW with a Partagas 1845 Robusto.  Later, boys.
good for you!!! have a great weekend!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #189 on: August 07, 2015, 01:47:12 PM »

-- Dean. I mean, Raz.

Yup. Asylum toros, Carrillos, A Tat Black, a V lancero, and a couple I don't recall at the moment. Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, CanClub, Sam Adams, and a Sculpin.  Wife and sons picking up the groceries. Think I'm set.

Sounds like you've covered the bases. Ya'll makin' me a little jealous with your getaways, but "I got my ass in a lawnchair, toes in the clay" so I should bounce back once I get out of this shit hole. haha

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #190 on: August 07, 2015, 01:48:38 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.

You're doing it wrong! That sounds too close to work. Sheesh. Aren't you listening, NFM!?!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #191 on: August 07, 2015, 01:49:57 PM »

Gotta be close...
...and the problem is?
Good For You!!! have a great weekend!

Bean's version.  ;D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2015, 01:55:01 PM »

The fun never stops in Fargo!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2015, 01:58:54 PM »

You're doing it wrong! That sounds too close to work. Sheesh. Aren't you listening, NFM!?!
Ugh, it felt wrong - not sure what I was thinking!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17