« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2015, 03:29:50 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2015, 03:32:11 PM »

interesting sampler sale at cigar place.
http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/meet-your-maker.html?limit=24&mode=grid&utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=66dbf85f09-MYM_Medley_8_3_15_10%3A30_3b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-66dbf85f09-195629833&mc_cid=66dbf85f09&mc_eid=d1d3ed6978
Not bad.....do like the Room 101 and San Lotano offerings.
Bit on the San Lotano and the Oliva samplers.  really haven't looked at them all yet for prices.
Generally speaking, about $5 per.
Pretty much.  I may hit the rm 101's also.  budget only allows for so many $5 cigars/ month though...
Hey Sam, if you do, try the REDDIT10 promo code to save 10%. There is a disclaimer (Additional promo codes cannot be combined to further discount the item(s) in this offer. Valid while supplies last or until offer expiration date. Items marked as "Free Shipping" apply to domestic and APO/FPO addresses only and ship via the carrier of our choice.), but it seems to work anyway...
Afternoon, all
Damn,  may have to order the rm101's just to try it.
Go for it!! ;D
worked!  Saved $3 on my $29.95 order with free frt.  interesting.  thanks BS!
Now that's the kind of deal I'm talkin' about!  Might have to forget those rascally Blues and hit a Place deal or two.
There is a Blue include in the My Father 10er, that is a as good a sampler as you will see.

+1
might want to check it before you buy,  the blue has been supplanted by an invictos

That's just the robusto vitola instead of the toro (Generoso)

« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2015, 03:34:23 PM »

30 more minutes to go.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2015, 03:34:38 PM »

[...]

Ah,  thanks!

« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2015, 03:37:22 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
I enjoy them.  Mostly the Viva vitola.  Interested in the new Shades....but not a gotta have.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2015, 03:37:41 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.

I do like that Oval. Usually just get a box of those when the opportunity arises.

« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2015, 03:38:16 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.
You mean before Sam bought them all up?

« Reply #187 on: August 03, 2015, 03:41:01 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.
You mean before Sam bought them all up?
Actually I looked right after Sam's big purchase post and there were some left so somebody must have slipped in there.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #188 on: August 03, 2015, 03:44:17 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.
You mean before Sam bought them all up?
Actually I looked right after Sam's big purchase post and there were some left so somebody must have slipped in there.

Slippy bastiges!

« Reply #189 on: August 03, 2015, 03:48:06 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.
You mean before Sam bought them all up?
Actually I looked right after Sam's big purchase post and there were some left so somebody must have slipped in there.
when i looked originally, there were a quantity of 5 on the San Lotanos.

« Reply #190 on: August 03, 2015, 03:51:56 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.
You mean before Sam bought them all up?
Actually I looked right after Sam's big purchase post and there were some left so somebody must have slipped in there.

Slippy bastiges!
Slippy like a Fish?

« Reply #191 on: August 03, 2015, 03:52:54 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.
You mean before Sam bought them all up?
Actually I looked right after Sam's big purchase post and there were some left so somebody must have slipped in there.

Slippy bastiges!
Slippy like a Fish?
mostly, probably...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2015, 03:55:28 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.
You mean before Sam bought them all up?
Actually I looked right after Sam's big purchase post and there were some left so somebody must have slipped in there.

Slippy bastiges!
Slippy like a Fish?

Yeah... or like an icey sidewalk
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #193 on: August 03, 2015, 04:01:03 PM »

Anyone update to Windows 10 yet?

« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2015, 04:01:44 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.
You mean before Sam bought them all up?
Actually I looked right after Sam's big purchase post and there were some left so somebody must have slipped in there.

Slippy bastiges!
Slippy like a Fish?
Hey!