CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: 8/3/2015  (Read 27915 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2015, 03:29:50 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2015, 03:32:11 PM »

interesting sampler sale at cigar place.
http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/meet-your-maker.html?limit=24&mode=grid&utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=66dbf85f09-MYM_Medley_8_3_15_10%3A30_3b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-66dbf85f09-195629833&mc_cid=66dbf85f09&mc_eid=d1d3ed6978
Not bad.....do like the Room 101 and San Lotano offerings.
Bit on the San Lotano and the Oliva samplers.  really haven't looked at them all yet for prices.
Generally speaking, about $5 per.
Pretty much.  I may hit the rm 101's also.  budget only allows for so many $5 cigars/ month though...
Hey Sam, if you do, try the REDDIT10 promo code to save 10%. There is a disclaimer (Additional promo codes cannot be combined to further discount the item(s) in this offer. Valid while supplies last or until offer expiration date. Items marked as "Free Shipping" apply to domestic and APO/FPO addresses only and ship via the carrier of our choice.), but it seems to work anyway...
Afternoon, all
Damn,  may have to order the rm101's just to try it.
Go for it!! ;D
worked!  Saved $3 on my $29.95 order with free frt.  interesting.  thanks BS!
Now that's the kind of deal I'm talkin' about!  Might have to forget those rascally Blues and hit a Place deal or two.
There is a Blue include in the My Father 10er, that is a as good a sampler as you will see.

+1
might want to check it before you buy,  the blue has been supplanted by an invictos

That's just the robusto vitola instead of the toro (Generoso)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2015, 03:34:23 PM »

30 more minutes to go.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2015, 03:34:38 PM »

interesting sampler sale at cigar place.
http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/meet-your-maker.html?limit=24&mode=grid&utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=66dbf85f09-MYM_Medley_8_3_15_10%3A30_3b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-66dbf85f09-195629833&mc_cid=66dbf85f09&mc_eid=d1d3ed6978
Not bad.....do like the Room 101 and San Lotano offerings.
Bit on the San Lotano and the Oliva samplers.  really haven't looked at them all yet for prices.
Generally speaking, about $5 per.
Pretty much.  I may hit the rm 101's also.  budget only allows for so many $5 cigars/ month though...
Hey Sam, if you do, try the REDDIT10 promo code to save 10%. There is a disclaimer (Additional promo codes cannot be combined to further discount the item(s) in this offer. Valid while supplies last or until offer expiration date. Items marked as "Free Shipping" apply to domestic and APO/FPO addresses only and ship via the carrier of our choice.), but it seems to work anyway...
Afternoon, all
Damn,  may have to order the rm101's just to try it.
Go for it!! ;D
worked!  Saved $3 on my $29.95 order with free frt.  interesting.  thanks BS!
Now that's the kind of deal I'm talkin' about!  Might have to forget those rascally Blues and hit a Place deal or two.
There is a Blue include in the My Father 10er, that is a as good a sampler as you will see.

+1
might want to check it before you buy,  the blue has been supplanted by an invictos

That's just the robusto vitola instead of the toro (Generoso)
Ah,  thanks!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2015, 03:37:22 PM »

Go figure, Alec Bradley, Espinoza, San Lotano, Torano are the ones sold out.  Wonder if each group started out with the same quantity.

I don't care for the Undercrowns much, but $36 for a LP9 and a T52 pretty much makes them free... If I were buyin'  :P
I enjoy them.  Mostly the Viva vitola.  Interested in the new Shades....but not a gotta have.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2015, 03:37:41 PM »

If I had not already bought today.......... I would have probably latched on to some of those SL's, they still had them when I looked.

I do like that Oval. Usually just get a box of those when the opportunity arises.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2015, 03:38:16 PM »

You mean before Sam bought them all up?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #187 on: August 03, 2015, 03:41:01 PM »

Actually I looked right after Sam's big purchase post and there were some left so somebody must have slipped in there.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #188 on: August 03, 2015, 03:44:17 PM »

Actually I looked right after Sam's big purchase post and there were some left so somebody must have slipped in there.

Slippy bastiges!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #189 on: August 03, 2015, 03:48:06 PM »

when i looked originally, there were a quantity of 5 on the San Lotanos.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #190 on: August 03, 2015, 03:51:56 PM »

Slippy bastiges!
Slippy like a Fish?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #191 on: August 03, 2015, 03:52:54 PM »

Slippy bastiges!
Slippy like a Fish?
mostly, probably...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2015, 03:55:28 PM »

Slippy bastiges!
Slippy like a Fish?

Yeah... or like an icey sidewalk

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #193 on: August 03, 2015, 04:01:03 PM »

Anyone update to Windows 10 yet?

sfish

« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2015, 04:01:44 PM »

Slippy bastiges!
Slippy like a Fish?
Hey!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18