« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2015, 02:38:28 PM »

While in very poor taste to say the least it was legal in his state, sort of anyway as it was legal by her age but illegal to pay her for it.  What a mixed up world we live in.

Report: Subway's Jared Fogle paid $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2015, 02:39:34 PM »

Good afternoon BS.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2015, 02:40:05 PM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2015, 02:42:00 PM »

While in very poor taste to say the least it was legal in his state, sort of anyway as it was legal by her age but illegal to pay her for it.  What a mixed up world we live in.

Report: Subway's Jared Fogle paid $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl
Probably not Subway's Jared much longer.  besides his proclivities, he's getting a bit pudgy around the edges too.
Hah, whether 16 years old is legal or not, PAYING for it is still a sick bird in most states.

« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2015, 02:45:05 PM »

While in very poor taste to say the least it was legal in his state, sort of anyway as it was legal by her age but illegal to pay her for it.  What a mixed up world we live in.

Report: Subway's Jared Fogle paid $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl
Probably not Subway's Jared much longer.  besides his proclivities, he's getting a bit pudgy around the edges too.
Hah, whether 16 years old is legal or not, PAYING for it is still a sick bird in most states.
I think the Subway deal abruptly ended back when all this first surfaced a couple of months ago.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2015, 02:45:18 PM »

While in very poor taste to say the least it was legal in his state, sort of anyway as it was legal by her age but illegal to pay her for it.  What a mixed up world we live in.

Report: Subway's Jared Fogle paid $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl

Heard that earlier. I was expecting worse with the initial 'child porn' allegations against his friend.

If she accepted money, is that solicitation? Or because she is still not legally an adult (but can legally have sex) she must have been coerced and/or forced against her will, so she won't be charged with anything?

« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2015, 02:48:40 PM »

While in very poor taste to say the least it was legal in his state, sort of anyway as it was legal by her age but illegal to pay her for it.  What a mixed up world we live in.

Report: Subway's Jared Fogle paid $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl

Heard that earlier. I was expecting worse with the initial 'child porn' allegations against his friend.

If she accepted money, is that solicitation? Or because she is still not legally an adult (but can legally have sex) she must have been coerced and/or forced against her will, so she won't be charged with anything?
Just guessing but I would say this will not be the end of the story.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2015, 02:50:58 PM »

While in very poor taste to say the least it was legal in his state, sort of anyway as it was legal by her age but illegal to pay her for it.  What a mixed up world we live in.

Report: Subway's Jared Fogle paid $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl

Heard that earlier. I was expecting worse with the initial 'child porn' allegations against his friend.

If she accepted money, is that solicitation? Or because she is still not legally an adult (but can legally have sex) she must have been coerced and/or forced against her will, so she won't be charged with anything?
Just guessing but I would say this will not be the end of the story.

Apparently, they had a whole list of girls. That's why they took the computers and such from the earlier 'raid'.

« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2015, 02:56:46 PM »

interesting sampler sale at cigar place.
http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/meet-your-maker.html?limit=24&mode=grid&utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=66dbf85f09-MYM_Medley_8_3_15_10%3A30_3b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-66dbf85f09-195629833&mc_cid=66dbf85f09&mc_eid=d1d3ed6978
Not bad.....do like the Room 101 and San Lotano offerings.
Bit on the San Lotano and the Oliva samplers.  really haven't looked at them all yet for prices.
Generally speaking, about $5 per.
Pretty much.  I may hit the rm 101's also.  budget only allows for so many $5 cigars/ month though...

Hey Sam, if you do, try the REDDIT10 promo code to save 10%. There is a disclaimer (Additional promo codes cannot be combined to further discount the item(s) in this offer. Valid while supplies last or until offer expiration date. Items marked as "Free Shipping" apply to domestic and APO/FPO addresses only and ship via the carrier of our choice.), but it seems to work anyway...

Afternoon, all
Damn,  may have to order the rm101's just to try it.
It will give you a nice sampling of variety across the line.

« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2015, 02:59:00 PM »

Hazzuh!
Later Dave, Fish's sausage is out!! Hahahaha
How are you OUT?  You weren't IN worth a damn today...and yes, TWSS!!!

« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2015, 03:02:13 PM »

While in very poor taste to say the least it was legal in his state, sort of anyway as it was legal by her age but illegal to pay her for it.  What a mixed up world we live in.

Report: Subway's Jared Fogle paid $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl
Probably not Subway's Jared much longer.  besides his proclivities, he's getting a bit pudgy around the edges too.
Hah, whether 16 years old is legal or not, PAYING for it is still a sick bird in most states.
Doesn't generally go over well with the wife (first or second).

« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2015, 03:11:09 PM »

While in very poor taste to say the least it was legal in his state, sort of anyway as it was legal by her age but illegal to pay her for it.  What a mixed up world we live in.

Report: Subway's Jared Fogle paid $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl
Heard that earlier. I was expecting worse with the initial 'child porn' allegations against his friend.
If she accepted money, is that solicitation? Or because she is still not legally an adult (but can legally have sex) she must have been coerced and/or forced against her will, so she won't be charged with anything?
Just guessing but I would say this will not be the end of the story.
Apparently, they had a whole list of girls. That's why they took the computers and such from the earlier 'raid'.
At least it wasn't a list of boys.  Afternoon men.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2015, 03:11:14 PM »

[...]

Go for it!! ;D
worked!  Saved $3 on my $29.95 order with free frt.  interesting.  thanks BS!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2015, 03:12:02 PM »

While in very poor taste to say the least it was legal in his state, sort of anyway as it was legal by her age but illegal to pay her for it.  What a mixed up world we live in.

Report: Subway's Jared Fogle paid $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl
Heard that earlier. I was expecting worse with the initial 'child porn' allegations against his friend.
If she accepted money, is that solicitation? Or because she is still not legally an adult (but can legally have sex) she must have been coerced and/or forced against her will, so she won't be charged with anything?
Just guessing but I would say this will not be the end of the story.
Apparently, they had a whole list of girls. That's why they took the computers and such from the earlier 'raid'.
At least it wasn't a list of boys.  Afternoon men.
Hi Mark!  These days, what difference does THAT make?

« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2015, 03:13:01 PM »

While in very poor taste to say the least it was legal in his state, sort of anyway as it was legal by her age but illegal to pay her for it.  What a mixed up world we live in.

Report: Subway's Jared Fogle paid $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl
Heard that earlier. I was expecting worse with the initial 'child porn' allegations against his friend.
If she accepted money, is that solicitation? Or because she is still not legally an adult (but can legally have sex) she must have been coerced and/or forced against her will, so she won't be charged with anything?
Just guessing but I would say this will not be the end of the story.
Apparently, they had a whole list of girls. That's why they took the computers and such from the earlier 'raid'.
At least it wasn't a list of boys.  Afternoon men.
Not So far anyway!  Good Hot Afternoon Bean