CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: 8/3/2015  (Read 27578 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2015, 07:56:56 AM »

Morning Fishy.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2015, 07:57:17 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Does anybody else sense a bad attitude?
I agree. after working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week the LAST thing I wanted to do was socialize with the other employees.
Perhaps I misspoke when I said company event. Basically, since we own the naming rights to the field, they give us a huge block of tickets, which we then get at a discount. I'm going for the game. I anticipate no socialization, except maybe with my family.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2015, 07:57:48 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
If the game had a rain delay, he'd be the only one that showed anyways. Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave...pretty excited about my Mets for a change
Must be nice. Tribe is dwelling in the basement this year.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2015, 08:00:06 AM »

Is it Friday?
I agree. after working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week the LAST thing I wanted to do was socialize with the other employees.
Perhaps I misspoke when I said company event. Basically, since we own the naming rights to the field, they give us a huge block of tickets, which we then get at a discount. I'm going for the game. I anticipate no socialization, except maybe with my family.
you sound like Paul Harvey.
and now for the rest of the story.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2015, 08:05:37 AM »

off to do my trailering.
later.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2015, 08:21:42 AM »

Is it Friday?
Thank You Dean, these two immature commies we got are a bit out of touch with reality.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2015, 08:22:42 AM »

Is it Friday?
More like Obama, just keep changing the story until everyone likes it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2015, 08:22:56 AM »

off to do my trailering.
later.
Later Trailer.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2015, 08:23:43 AM »

Is it Friday?
Thank You Dean, these two immature commies we got are a bit out of touch with the only ones grounded in reality.
Fixed it for you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2015, 08:23:49 AM »

Is it Friday?
Company event means everyone =/- goes and sits together for a hug-in.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2015, 08:24:18 AM »

Is it Friday?
More like Obama, just keep changing the story until everyone likes it.
Just figured I'd clarify for the angry and stubborn among us.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2015, 08:25:14 AM »

Is it Friday?
Not sure what kind of crazy company events you guys have in Texas, here in the mid-west, we try to have a good time.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2015, 08:26:57 AM »

Is it Friday?
Not sure what kind of crazy company events you guys have in Texas, here in the mid-west, we try to have a good time.
The difference is in the definition of a good time between the mid-west and the South.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2015, 08:35:22 AM »

Is it Friday?
The difference is in the definition of a good time between the mid-west and the South.
Right. Up here, it means no hug-ins at the company event. In the South, it means seceding. ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2015, 08:38:18 AM »

Is it Friday?
Here's the pot calling the kettle black......lol   ???
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18