« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2015, 07:56:56 AM »

Morning Fishy.

« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2015, 07:57:17 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Does anybody else sense a bad attitude?
I agree. after working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week the LAST thing I wanted to do was socialize with the other employees.
Perhaps I misspoke when I said company event. Basically, since we own the naming rights to the field, they give us a huge block of tickets, which we then get at a discount. I'm going for the game. I anticipate no socialization, except maybe with my family.

« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2015, 07:57:48 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Does anybody else sense a bad attitude?
If the game had a rain delay, he'd be the only one that showed anyways. Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave...pretty excited about my Mets for a change
Must be nice. Tribe is dwelling in the basement this year.

« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2015, 08:00:06 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Does anybody else sense a bad attitude?
I agree. after working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week the LAST thing I wanted to do was socialize with the other employees.
Perhaps I misspoke when I said company event. Basically, since we own the naming rights to the field, they give us a huge block of tickets, which we then get at a discount. I'm going for the game. I anticipate no socialization, except maybe with my family.
you sound like Paul Harvey.
and now for the rest of the story.

« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2015, 08:05:37 AM »

off to do my trailering.
later.

« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2015, 08:21:42 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Does anybody else sense a bad attitude?
I agree. after working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week the LAST thing I wanted to do was socialize with the other employees.
Thank You Dean, these two immature commies we got are a bit out of touch with reality.

« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2015, 08:22:42 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Does anybody else sense a bad attitude?
I agree. after working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week the LAST thing I wanted to do was socialize with the other employees.
Perhaps I misspoke when I said company event. Basically, since we own the naming rights to the field, they give us a huge block of tickets, which we then get at a discount. I'm going for the game. I anticipate no socialization, except maybe with my family.
you sound like Paul Harvey.
and now for the rest of the story.
More like Obama, just keep changing the story until everyone likes it.

« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2015, 08:22:56 AM »

off to do my trailering.
later.
Later Trailer.

« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2015, 08:23:43 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Does anybody else sense a bad attitude?
I agree. after working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week the LAST thing I wanted to do was socialize with the other employees.
Thank You Dean, these two immature commies we got are a bit out of touch with the only ones grounded in reality.
Fixed it for you.

« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2015, 08:23:49 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Does anybody else sense a bad attitude?
I agree. after working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week the LAST thing I wanted to do was socialize with the other employees.
Perhaps I misspoke when I said company event. Basically, since we own the naming rights to the field, they give us a huge block of tickets, which we then get at a discount. I'm going for the game. I anticipate no socialization, except maybe with my family.
Company event means everyone =/- goes and sits together for a hug-in.

« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2015, 08:24:18 AM »

[...]
Just figured I'd clarify for the angry and stubborn among us.

« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2015, 08:25:14 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Does anybody else sense a bad attitude?
I agree. after working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week the LAST thing I wanted to do was socialize with the other employees.
Perhaps I misspoke when I said company event. Basically, since we own the naming rights to the field, they give us a huge block of tickets, which we then get at a discount. I'm going for the game. I anticipate no socialization, except maybe with my family.
Company event means everyone =/- goes and sits together for a hug-in.
Not sure what kind of crazy company events you guys have in Texas, here in the mid-west, we try to have a good time.

« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2015, 08:26:57 AM »

[...]
The difference is in the definition of a good time between the mid-west and the South.

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2015, 08:35:22 AM »

[...]
Right. Up here, it means no hug-ins at the company event. In the South, it means seceding. ;)

« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2015, 08:38:18 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Does anybody else sense a bad attitude?
I agree. after working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week the LAST thing I wanted to do was socialize with the other employees.
Perhaps I misspoke when I said company event. Basically, since we own the naming rights to the field, they give us a huge block of tickets, which we then get at a discount. I'm going for the game. I anticipate no socialization, except maybe with my family.
you sound like Paul Harvey.
and now for the rest of the story.
Here's the pot calling the kettle black......lol   ???