« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2015, 01:42:26 PM »

« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2015, 01:44:12 PM »

Why don't I go to company outings?

For example we have a woman that is in charge of presenting things to do each  month in Austin at the monthly office meetings.  Ok this morning she put up a ppt slide with a list of things and where they are.  On that list was the Austin Gay Pride Celebration but then she said the Circus was this month but she did not list that on the things to do because they are cruel to animals. ::)
You didn't take the bait, did you?
He asked for 2 tickets to both.

« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2015, 01:44:24 PM »

Why don't I go to company outings?

For example we have a woman that is in charge of presenting things to do each  month in Austin at the monthly office meetings.  Ok this morning she put up a ppt slide with a list of things and where they are.  On that list was the Austin Gay Pride Celebration but then she said the Circus was this month but she did not list that on the things to do because they are cruel to animals. ::)
You didn't take the bait, did you?
Not likely!

« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2015, 01:44:26 PM »

« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2015, 01:45:37 PM »

Why don't I go to company outings?

For example we have a woman that is in charge of presenting things to do each  month in Austin at the monthly office meetings.  Ok this morning she put up a ppt slide with a list of things and where they are.  On that list was the Austin Gay Pride Celebration but then she said the Circus was this month but she did not list that on the things to do because they are cruel to animals. ::)
You didn't take the bait, did you?
He asked for 2 tickets to both.
I don't go places just because someone offers free tickets and cheap hot dogs.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2015, 01:57:35 PM »

« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2015, 01:59:11 PM »

Why don't I go to company outings?

For example we have a woman that is in charge of presenting things to do each  month in Austin at the monthly office meetings.  Ok this morning she put up a ppt slide with a list of things and where they are.  On that list was the Austin Gay Pride Celebration but then she said the Circus was this month but she did not list that on the things to do because they are cruel to animals. ::)
You didn't take the bait, did you?
He asked for 2 tickets to both.
I don't go places just because someone offers free tickets and cheap hot dogs.
Don't worry, I'm sure the Gay Pride Celebration will have plenty of hot dogs for you to try.

« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2015, 02:00:30 PM »

Why don't I go to company outings?

For example we have a woman that is in charge of presenting things to do each  month in Austin at the monthly office meetings.  Ok this morning she put up a ppt slide with a list of things and where they are.  On that list was the Austin Gay Pride Celebration but then she said the Circus was this month but she did not list that on the things to do because they are cruel to animals. ::)
You didn't take the bait, did you?
He asked for 2 tickets to both.
I don't go places just because someone offers free tickets and cheap hot dogs.
Don't worry, I'm sure the Gay Pride Celebration will have plenty of hot dogs for you to try.
I think Those would be Fish  Sausages there not hot dogs.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2015, 02:01:29 PM »

interesting sampler sale at cigar place.
http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/meet-your-maker.html?limit=24&mode=grid&utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=66dbf85f09-MYM_Medley_8_3_15_10%3A30_3b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-66dbf85f09-195629833&mc_cid=66dbf85f09&mc_eid=d1d3ed6978
Not bad.....do like the Room 101 and San Lotano offerings.
Bit on the San Lotano and the Oliva samplers.  really haven't looked at them all yet for prices.
Generally speaking, about $5 per.
Pretty much.  I may hit the rm 101's also.  budget only allows for so many $5 cigars/ month though...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2015, 02:05:00 PM »

interesting sampler sale at cigar place.
http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/meet-your-maker.html?limit=24&mode=grid&utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=66dbf85f09-MYM_Medley_8_3_15_10%3A30_3b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-66dbf85f09-195629833&mc_cid=66dbf85f09&mc_eid=d1d3ed6978
Not bad.....do like the Room 101 and San Lotano offerings.
Bit on the San Lotano and the Oliva samplers.  really haven't looked at them all yet for prices.
Generally speaking, about $5 per.
Pretty much.  I may hit the rm 101's also.  budget only allows for so many $5 cigars/ month though...

Hey Sam, if you do, try the REDDIT10 promo code to save 10%. There is a disclaimer (Additional promo codes cannot be combined to further discount the item(s) in this offer. Valid while supplies last or until offer expiration date. Items marked as "Free Shipping" apply to domestic and APO/FPO addresses only and ship via the carrier of our choice.), but it seems to work anyway...

Afternoon, all

« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2015, 02:06:19 PM »

Why don't I go to company outings?

For example we have a woman that is in charge of presenting things to do each  month in Austin at the monthly office meetings.  Ok this morning she put up a ppt slide with a list of things and where they are.  On that list was the Austin Gay Pride Celebration but then she said the Circus was this month but she did not list that on the things to do because they are cruel to animals. ::)
You didn't take the bait, did you?
He asked for 2 tickets to both.
I don't go places just because someone offers free tickets and cheap hot dogs.
Don't worry, I'm sure the Gay Pride Celebration will have plenty of hot dogs for you to try.
I think Those would be Fish  Sausages there not hot dogs.
Whatever you want to put in your bun is your choice.

« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2015, 02:08:48 PM »

Why don't I go to company outings?

For example we have a woman that is in charge of presenting things to do each  month in Austin at the monthly office meetings.  Ok this morning she put up a ppt slide with a list of things and where they are.  On that list was the Austin Gay Pride Celebration but then she said the Circus was this month but she did not list that on the things to do because they are cruel to animals. ::)
You didn't take the bait, did you?
He asked for 2 tickets to both.
I don't go places just because someone offers free tickets and cheap hot dogs.
Don't worry, I'm sure the Gay Pride Celebration will have plenty of hot dogs for you to try.
I think Those would be Fish  Sausages there not hot dogs.
Whatever you want to put in your bun is your choice.
Did I mention wanting anywhere in that post?

« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2015, 02:13:07 PM »

Why don't I go to company outings?

For example we have a woman that is in charge of presenting things to do each  month in Austin at the monthly office meetings.  Ok this morning she put up a ppt slide with a list of things and where they are.  On that list was the Austin Gay Pride Celebration but then she said the Circus was this month but she did not list that on the things to do because they are cruel to animals. ::)
You didn't take the bait, did you?
He asked for 2 tickets to both.
I don't go places just because someone offers free tickets and cheap hot dogs.
Don't worry, I'm sure the Gay Pride Celebration will have plenty of hot dogs for you to try.
I think Those would be Fish  Sausages there not hot dogs.
Whatever you want to put in your bun is your choice.
Did I mention wanting anywhere in that post?
We can just sense it.