CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28

Author Topic: 6/26/2014  (Read 58912 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2014, 06:53:51 AM »

Good Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Short Stack.  Heading home today but long trip got to work some along the way.
Good morning Native.
No mowing day for you but guess you got plenty to keep you busy.  Flash flooding last night 80 miles from here and not a drop here.
Actually just going to rest today, the sis in law is supposed to come eat lunch with me and keep me company.
We will not ask any more questions.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2014, 06:54:59 AM »

Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
Morning Fitzy Friday off for me too.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2014, 06:56:42 AM »

Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
If you happen to see my ex....tell her to GFH.....
I'll be going to see the Yankee's play in Bmore on the 12th with my daughter for my one baseball game of the year.

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2014, 06:59:29 AM »

I'll be going to see the Yankee's play in Bmore on the 12th with my daughter for my one baseball game of the year.
I love Baltimore.  It's a great park and the inner harbor is really nice too.  We've been down there about 6 times too.  My goal is to get to all the MLB parks.  I think I've been to about half.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2014, 06:59:38 AM »

Good morning Pat.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2014, 07:01:03 AM »

Since the Astros went to shit I have not been to a game in several years but would like to.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2014, 07:01:05 AM »

Good Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Short Stack.  Heading home today but long trip got to work some along the way.
Good morning Native.
No mowing day for you but guess you got plenty to keep you busy.  Flash flooding last night 80 miles from here and not a drop here.
Actually just going to rest today, the sis in law is supposed to come eat lunch with me and keep me company.
comment withheld.... :-X
No worries, the warden sets it up every time she comes by.  It's not that she trusts me that much but rather she trusts her sister.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2014, 07:04:52 AM »

One day I will make it to my first pro baseball game.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2014, 07:08:40 AM »

One of those sports much better live than on TV.   AAA baseball is fun to watch too though and actually sometimes better and a whole bunch cheaper to go.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2014, 07:11:00 AM »

Good morning Native.
comment withheld.... :-X
No worries, the warden sets it up every time she comes by.  It's not that she trusts me that much but rather she trusts her sister.
Ask him no questions, he'll tell us no lies.

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2014, 07:12:17 AM »

One of those sports much better live than on TV.   AAA baseball is fun to watch too though and actually sometimes better and a whole bunch cheaper to go.
i agree with thR!  The Red Sox AAA team is about 15 min from me, and seats are $5!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2014, 07:14:17 AM »

Time to get ready and hit the road towards home.  Have a good day.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2014, 07:20:31 AM »

After Brian proposed to Jill, his father took him to one side. “Son, when I first got married to your mother, the first thing I did when we got home was take off my pants. I gave them to your mother and told her to try them on, which she did. They were huge on her and she said that she couldn’t wear them because they were too large. I said to her, 'Of course they are too big for you, I wear the pants in this family and I always will.' Ever since that day, son, we have never had a single problem." Brian took his dad’s advice and did the same thing to his wife on his wedding night. Then, Jill took off her panties and gave them to Brian. “Try these on,” she said. Brian went along with it and tried them on, but they were far too small. “What’s the point of this? I can’t get into your panties,” said Brian. “Exactly,” Jill replied, “and if you don’t change your attitude, you never will!”

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2014, 07:25:15 AM »

Time to get ready and hit the road towards home.  Have a good day.
Safe travels my friend m

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2014, 07:26:01 AM »

A husband exclaims to his wife one day, "Your butt is getting really big. It's bigger than the BBQ grill!" Later that night in bed, the husband makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off. "What's wrong?" he asks. She answers, "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28