Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2015, 08:20:17 AM »

33rd Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival underway in NJ.  Fish should be able to inflate several,of them! :)
It's pretty much in his backyard as well.

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2015, 08:22:32 AM »

33rd Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival underway in NJ.  Fish should be able to inflate several,of them! :)
It's pretty much in his backyard as well.
Used to have one of those in Shreveport when I lived there and they were neat to watch on a crisp clear day.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/25/2015
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2015, 08:27:20 AM »

Good morning Native and Dave.

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2015, 08:36:50 AM »

Good morning Native and Dave.
Hello sir, mowing today?    I think mine can wait until tomorrow.  Heat has slowed down the growth substantially.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/25/2015
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2015, 08:39:36 AM »

Good morning Native and Dave.
Hello sir, mowing today?    I think mine can wait until tomorrow.  Heat has slowed down the growth substantially.
No grass since the lack of rain and high daily temps have slowed it down for us also. Today is going to be a rest day since yesterday was spent moving my daughter to her new place, nothing will wear you out like moving.

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2015, 08:42:13 AM »

I see Jimmy Buffet is getting into the cigar mix.... unfortunately they are CAO.

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2015, 08:46:42 AM »

Good morning Native and Dave.
Hello sir, mowing today?    I think mine can wait until tomorrow.  Heat has slowed down the growth substantially.
No grass since the lack of rain and high daily temps have slowed it down for us also. Today is going to be a rest day since yesterday was spent moving my daughter to her new place, nothing will wear you out like moving.
Damn right about moving!

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2015, 08:48:36 AM »

I see Jimmy Buffet is getting into the cigar mix.... unfortunately they are CAO.
That is an unfortunate choice of makers, but the Sopranos were pretty decent so maybe there is hope.

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2015, 08:51:04 AM »

I see Jimmy Buffet is getting into the cigar mix.... unfortunately they are CAO.
That is an unfortunate choice of makers, but the Sopranos were pretty decent do maybe there is hope.
We shall see, but I don't have high hopes.  One is infused (pins colada I think) and the other a standard cigar which I anticipate being generic.

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2015, 08:56:35 AM »

I see Jimmy Buffet is getting into the cigar mix.... unfortunately they are CAO.
That is an unfortunate choice of makers, but the Sopranos were pretty decent do maybe there is hope.
We shall see, but I don't have high hopes.  One is infused (pins colada I think) and the other a standard cigar which I anticipate being generic.
Yuk!

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2015, 08:57:45 AM »

@ Dave have you tried a 2 hour Rambo yet?

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2015, 09:25:44 AM »

Time to walk the dogs, later all.

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2015, 09:45:11 AM »

33rd Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival underway in NJ.  Fish should be able to inflate several,of them! :)
Haha, I actually live about 2 miles from that airport. If the wind is right you can see them from my house but they usually fly East

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2015, 10:10:08 AM »

33rd Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival underway in NJ.  Fish should be able to inflate several,of them! :)
Haha, I actually live about 2 miles from that airport. If the wind is right you can see them from my house but they usually fly East
Morning Fish, they are pretty amazing to watch but I have no desire to float up into the sky while still alive!   You should have seen the tits on the human cannonball they fired off there!

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2015, 10:13:52 AM »

33rd Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival underway in NJ.  Fish should be able to inflate several,of them! :)
Haha, I actually live about 2 miles from that airport. If the wind is right you can see them from my house but they usually fly East
Morning Fish, they are pretty amazing to watch but I have no desire to float up into the sky while still alive!   You should have seen the tits on the human cannonball they fired off there!
We went there 2 years ago, my friend does all of the machine work at the Fest so he got us out in the field when they were inflating the balloons, it was pretty awesome
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8