Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2015, 02:32:22 PM »

Time to head towards the sunset myself. See youse guys on Wednesday. Hazzuh!
Later LTG,  Have a great weekend!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #226 on: July 24, 2015, 02:33:59 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Picked up a 9.5lb pork butt(bone-in) for smoking on Saturday
Hmmm, haven't tried that yet.  done roast beef, ribs & turkey legs but not pork butt.  Sounds tasty.

« Reply #227 on: July 24, 2015, 02:39:42 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Picked up a 9.5lb pork butt(bone-in) for smoking on Saturday
Hmmm, haven't tried that yet.  done roast beef, ribs & turkey legs but not pork butt.  Sounds tasty.
Get off your pork butt and get to smoking then.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #228 on: July 24, 2015, 02:43:06 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Picked up a 9.5lb pork butt(bone-in) for smoking on Saturday
Hmmm, haven't tried that yet.  done roast beef, ribs & turkey legs but not pork butt.  Sounds tasty.
Get off your pork butt and get to smoking then.
Yeah baby, yeah!!   Well, I DID smoke a Tres Reynas at lunchtime...

« Reply #229 on: July 24, 2015, 02:44:05 PM »

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/07/22/baltimore-kids-perform-song-about-april-riots/
been a few shooting and decomposing alien body links today, so i thought i'd post something positive that came out of the Baltimore riots.  My son is a Dj and Baltimore Music director for WTMD in Towson MD and he was approached by someone in the local music scene about a song written by some Baltimore youth and an idea to produce it along with a video. He contacted some local Baltimore bands and they agreed, actually jumped at the chance to help.  the link is the news story, but about mid way through it there is a video box that has the news story that ran on Wednesday which includes bits of the song and the back story along with a short interview with my son.  Song's catchy.  Enjoy if you're so inclined.
Very cool.
You raised your son right Sam.
Thanks Mike, I appreciate that!
Oh no, thank you.  Kids need a good solid home life to come out a good solid citizen and make a positive contribution to their community.  Stepping off my soap box.  GFY! Sammeh!

« Reply #230 on: July 24, 2015, 02:45:57 PM »

Time to head towards the sunset myself. See youse guys on Wednesday. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!  Later Bachelor #1.
Later Dave!

« Reply #231 on: July 24, 2015, 02:46:26 PM »

Alright men I'm wrapping it up, have a great weekend. See you when things are shitty again next week!  ;D
Later, Broccoli Scott.
GFY Biebs!  :)

« Reply #232 on: July 24, 2015, 02:46:50 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Picked up a 9.5lb pork butt(bone-in) for smoking on Saturday
That's going to be a tight draw.
Heavy fucker too, arm might get sore!

« Reply #233 on: July 24, 2015, 02:47:37 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Picked up a 9.5lb pork butt(bone-in) for smoking on Saturday
Hmmm, haven't tried that yet.  done roast beef, ribs & turkey legs but not pork butt.  Sounds tasty.
It will be a long cook 1.5-2hrs/lb - I'll smoke it on my Weber Smokey Mountain, gonna start around 7am tomorrow and hope it's done by 10pm

« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2015, 02:50:43 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Picked up a 9.5lb pork butt(bone-in) for smoking on Saturday
I prefer lighter cigars.

« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2015, 02:52:03 PM »

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/07/22/baltimore-kids-perform-song-about-april-riots/
been a few shooting and decomposing alien body links today, so i thought i'd post something positive that came out of the Baltimore riots.  My son is a Dj and Baltimore Music director for WTMD in Towson MD and he was approached by someone in the local music scene about a song written by some Baltimore youth and an idea to produce it along with a video. He contacted some local Baltimore bands and they agreed, actually jumped at the chance to help.  the link is the news story, but about mid way through it there is a video box that has the news story that ran on Wednesday which includes bits of the song and the back story along with a short interview with my son.  Song's catchy.  Enjoy if you're so inclined.
Very cool.
Thanks Tony, he's been very excited about it for weeks.
Absolutely.  That's something to be proud of.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2015, 02:52:55 PM »

[...]
Whew!  I was getting worried there until I saw this:  "GFY! Sammeh!"

« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2015, 02:53:37 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Picked up a 9.5lb pork butt(bone-in) for smoking on Saturday
That's going to be a tight draw.
Heavy fucker too, arm might get sore!
TWSS
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #238 on: July 24, 2015, 02:57:06 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Picked up a 9.5lb pork butt(bone-in) for smoking on Saturday
Hmmm, haven't tried that yet.  done roast beef, ribs & turkey legs but not pork butt.  Sounds tasty.
It will be a long cook 1.5-2hrs/lb - I'll smoke it on my Weber Smokey Mountain, gonna start around 7am tomorrow and hope it's done by 10pm
Nice!  I have a Walmart model Brink. (haven't gotten real serious about it yet)  don't think I've smoked anything heavier than 4 or 5 lbs yet.  You've got me thinking though.  (usually dangerous, expensive or worst case, both)

« Reply #239 on: July 24, 2015, 02:58:21 PM »

Alright men I'm wrapping it up, have a great weekend. See you when things are shitty again next week!  ;D
Later, Broccoli Scott.
GFY Biebs!  :)
Hey, get original there Shaun.  I already posted that.  Sheesh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19